inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Avril Lavigne, Chad Kroeger wed on Canada Day (July 1, 2013)

Written By: warped on 07/02/13 at 5:46 pm

Singers Avril Lavigne and Chad Kroeger tied the knot on Canada Day in a ceremony in the south of France, according to media reports.

Lavigne, 28, of Napanee, Ont., and Kroeger, 38, of Hanna, Alta., exchanged vows in a gothic-themed wedding in front of about 50 guests at Chateau La Napoule in Mandelieu, France (near Cannes).

“I wanted it to be over the top. I’m obsessed with castles and I love French decor and goth … I found this castle in France and we visited it and it was perfect,” Lavigne told Hello! magazine in an interview to be published Thursday.

The Nickelback frontman and the Sk8ter Boi singer were engaged last August, but wedding details had been kept under wraps. The romance blossomed after the two got together in February 2012 to co-write a song, titled Have I Said That I Love You?, for Lavigne's next album.

The wedding was followed by a wild all-night party with drinking, dancing and fireworks.  It's the first wedding for Kroeger, and the second for Lavigne, who split from Sum 41's Deryck Whibley in October 2009 after three years of marriage.

Subject: Re: Avril Lavigne, Chad Kroeger wed on Canada Day (July 1, 2013)

Written By: LyricBoy on 07/02/13 at 5:48 pm

The wedding was followed by a wild all-night party with drinking, dancing and fireworks. 

Sounds like Chad didn't get any on his wedding night.  ;D

Subject: Re: Avril Lavigne, Chad Kroeger wed on Canada Day (July 1, 2013)

Written By: whistledog on 07/02/13 at 8:47 pm

I just drove through Avril's hometown, and I heard the announcement on the radio.  What a strange co-incidence lol

Check for new replies or respond here...