inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Girls Gone Wild Creator to Jail

Written By: LyricBoy on 08/28/13 at 5:36 am

Legendary independent producer Joe Francis, of "Girls Gone Wild" fame, has been sentenced to 270 days in the slammer for an incident with some visitors to his mansion.

http://entertainment.foxnews.mobi/quickPage.html?page=23786&content=96568783&pageNum=-1

I wonder how things will go with him in prison? ???

Subject: Re: Girls Gone Wild Creator to Jail

Written By: Howard on 08/28/13 at 7:34 am

Oh damn so that means no more Girls Gone Wild videos? :o :(

Written By: whistledog on 08/28/13 at 8:57 am

Men Dropping the Soap Gone Wild

Written By: Howard on 08/28/13 at 1:45 pm

Now what will us guys watch? 

Written By: whistledog on 08/28/13 at 3:22 pm

Now what will us guys watch? 

Regular television programming

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 08/28/13 at 7:05 pm

The day after Francis was convicted in Los Angeles, he told The Hollywood Reporter that members of the jury were "retarded," and said "they should all be lined up and shot."

Eh, only in America, right? A total dumbf*ck with the right idea at the right time can make a zillion dollars!  But something tells me Joe Francis is the Charles Foster Kane of our time.  He's gonna die a sad and lonely death.  I think we can guess what Rosebud is!
;D

Written By: The Valley Goth on 08/28/13 at 7:51 pm

Like, Hi, Fer Shurr,

I'm afraid for his cellmates.  I wonder which sorts of physical perversion he'll torture THEM with...

Who needs him, anyway, though?  These days, you can watch homemade, camera phone renditions of "Girls Gone Wild" on tons of websites!  The first girl who ever sent a nude photo of herself to a guy was THE ORIGINAL "Girls Gone Wild" girl, so, really, the creator of the show didn't exactly do anything that was TRULY new.  He simply turned masses of topless women into a spectator sport.

A bunch of World War 2 Era 18-year-olds, armed with bikinis, a camera, and a secluded alcove on the beach...could've created the same type of a "show" for their favorite overseas G.I.s.
;)

Eh, only in America, right? A total dumbf*ck with the right idea at the right time can make a zillion dollars!  But something tells me Joe Francis is the Charles Foster Kane of our time.  He's gonna die a sad and lonely death.  I think we can guess what Rosebud is!
;D

Written By: LyricBoy on 08/28/13 at 8:36 pm

Like, Hi, Fer Shurr,

I'm afraid for his cellmates.  I wonder which sorts of physical perversion he'll torture THEM with...

You never know.  What if some dude on his cell block is the brother of some chick who whipped out her gazongas on "Girls Gone Wild XVXXIXXXIVXV" ?  ???    :o

Written By: Howard on 08/29/13 at 7:43 am

Regular television programming

well that's pretty obvious!

Written By: Howard on 08/29/13 at 7:46 am

Guys Gone Wild?

Written By: The Valley Goth on 08/31/13 at 8:41 am

Like, Hi, Howard, Fer Shurr,

I LOVE it!  Classic Poetic Justice!
;D

Guys Gone Wild?

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 08/31/13 at 9:30 am

Legendary independent producer Joe Francis, of "Girls Gone Wild" fame, has been sentenced to 270 days in the slammer for an incident with some visitors to his mansion.

http://entertainment.foxnews.mobi/quickPage.html?page=23786&content=96568783&pageNum=-1

I wonder how things will go with him in prison? ???

Good. That guy is the scum of the earth.  >:(

Written By: Howard on 08/31/13 at 3:54 pm

What will they have him watch while in jail? Some more Girls gone Wild?

Check for new replies or respond here...