inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: How do you react to Political Correctness?

Written By: The Valley Goth on 11/19/13 at 1:48 am

Like, Hi, Fer Shurr,

How do you react to Political Correctness?

I react with disgust, but if Political Correctness becomes any worse, I'll react like so:

"Don't you DARE call me a White person, you insidious biggot! I am a proud Caucasian American of European Descent!"

"I'M not a single White female, you assuming jerk!  I'M an unattached Caucasian American female of European Descent!"

"Don't you DARE list bra sizes on the bras in your store!  YOU'RE SEGREGATING WOMEN...based upon their BOOBS!" (Imagine trying to figure out weather you should wear a "green tag" bra, a "yellow tag" bra, or an "orange tag" bra...instead of being able to look at numbered sizes...LOL!) 
;D  ;D  ;D

In all seriousness, though, if other people can behave this way in public, then a Single White Female has just as much right to take Political Correctness to the next level...of INSANITY!
::)

Subject: Re: How do you react to Political Correctness?

Written By: aja675 on 11/19/13 at 3:26 am

It makes me feel guilty.

Written By: Inertia on 11/19/13 at 4:26 am

Like, Hi, Fer Shurr,

How do you react to Political Correctness?

I react with disgust, but if Political Correctness becomes any worse, I'll react like so:

"Don't you DARE call me a White person, you indidious biggot! I am a proud Caucasian American of European Descent!"

"I'M not a single White female, you assuming jerk!  I'M an unattached Caucasian American female of European Descent!"

"Don't you DARE list bra sizes on the bras in your store!  YOU'RE SEGREGATING WOMEN...based upon their BOOBS!" (Imagine trying to figure out weather you should wear a "green tag" bra, a "yellow tag" bra, or an "orange tag" bra...instead of being able to look at numbered sizes...LOL!) 
;D  ;D  ;D

In all seriousness, though, if other people can behave this way in public, then a Single White Female has just as much right to take Political Correctness to the next level...of INSANITY!
::)

This is kind of a slippery slope argument so I can't say I really agree. ;\

Written By: Paul on 11/19/13 at 4:43 am

I am follically challenged, but I don't mind if you call me a balding bastard!  ;)

Written By: thenewtattoo on 11/20/13 at 10:42 pm

I am follically challenged, but I don't mind if you call me a balding bastard!  ;)

lol

Check for new replies or respond here...