inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: 2014 - 2017 predictions

Written By: 19brandon90 on 11/29/13 at 8:51 pm

I saw a thread from 2006 that predicted what might happen in the following years and surprisingly some of them were mostly spot on. I think these threads are fun. I am not sure if this is considered decadeology, I hope not.

My predictions are:

-A big name former child star will die. I know that's sad to think but a few of them are a train wreck right now.
-Gas prices will continue to fluctuate.
-Hillary Clinton will run for president on the Democratic side in 2016.
-Chris Christie will run for president on the GOP side in 2016.
-Some big name retailer will close down for good.
-Music will be a mix of alternative and pop with some good songs and some bad. 
-late 90's/early 00's style of music will make a comeback.
-Tensions overseas with North korea and Iran will escalate.
-A new hit teen movie depicting Generation Z teens will come out like Mean Girls for Gen Y.
-A major earthquake will hit the west coast of the United States.
-The quality of television will continue to deteriorate with even more dumb reality shows.

Subject: Re: 2014 - 2017 predictions

Written By: 80sfan on 11/29/13 at 9:02 pm

This should be in the 2010s section, but whatever.

-Chris Christie will run for president.
-Miley Cyrus will release another album in 2015.

That's all for now.

Written By: 19brandon90 on 11/29/13 at 9:16 pm

oops yeah. hey Mods, can you move this thread to the 2010's forum please?

Written By: 80sfan on 11/29/13 at 10:11 pm

They're all eating the rest of their Thanksgiving food. ;D

Written By: Inlandsvägen1986 on 11/30/13 at 3:34 am

I'll be 27.6-31.6

In Germany...

-we might get toll on Autobahns for foreigners *weird*
-some of our Euro-bills might get a facelift
-we will still have Merkel as our chancellor
-internet will get more expensive :(
-fuel prices will increase again (from currently 7.50 USD/gal. -> maybe 8 or 9 ? )

Written By: robby76 on 11/30/13 at 3:37 am

Time magazine in 1985 predicted MJ would look like this in 2000...

http://steelcloset.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/michael-jackson-1985-imagines-2000-ebony-magazine-guessed-age.jpg

Written By: 80sfan on 11/30/13 at 2:44 pm

Time magazine in 1985 predicted MJ would look like this in 2000...

http://steelcloset.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/michael-jackson-1985-imagines-2000-ebony-magazine-guessed-age.jpg

That would've been cool. Too bad he was insecure.

Written By: Howard on 11/30/13 at 3:53 pm

That would've been cool. Too bad he was insecure.

He could've looked good with a mustache.

Written By: Howard on 11/30/13 at 3:58 pm

A big name former child star will die. I know that's sad to think but a few of them are a train wreck right now.

I know this is going to come true. :(

-Some big name retailer will close down for good.
One of them is definitely Blockbuster

-A major earthquake will hit the west coast of the United States.
Is that your prediction or you know that for sure? ???

-The quality of television will continue to deteriorate with even more dumb reality shows.
It's already deteriorating. ::)

Written By: 19brandon90 on 11/30/13 at 6:28 pm

I know this is going to come true.

Think Amanda Bynes, Lindsay Lohan.  :(

Is that your prediction or you know that for sure? ???

I live on the west coast so Im just taking a guess. We are way overdue for a large earthquake over here.

Written By: warped on 11/30/13 at 6:34 pm

I live on the west coast so Im just taking a guess. We are way overdue for a large earthquake over here.

Yup, that's what they say, the big one is coming...could be 2 years, could be 100 years, no one knows for sure, but it's coming.

Written By: Howard on 12/01/13 at 4:02 pm

Think Amanda Bynes, Lindsay Lohan.

If I had to take a guess, my guess would be Amanda Bynes, Lindsey Lohan seems to have cleaned herself up.

I think New York had a brief earthquake about a year and a half ago.

Written By: Howard on 12/01/13 at 4:04 pm

Miley Cyrus will release another album in 2015.

OH GOD NO!  :o

:P

Written By: slim on 12/01/13 at 5:54 pm

Those are great predictions. I also think late 90s/ early 00s music and style will make a comeback and nostaglia for that time period will be even more bigger than ever. In 2017, the year 2000 will be 17 years old! :o

Written By: Mat1991 on 12/01/13 at 8:52 pm

Those are great predictions. I also think late 90s/ early 00s music and style will make a comeback and nostaglia for that time period will be even more bigger than ever. In 2017, the year 2000 will be 17 years old! :o

God, I hope not. I'm sick to death of revival movements.

Written By: Inertia on 12/01/13 at 10:10 pm

I moved it for you. I had work last night so I didn't see this thread until today.

Written By: 19brandon90 on 12/01/13 at 11:39 pm

I moved it for you. I had work last night so I didn't see this thread until today.

Thanks!

What do you all think will happen with artists that came out around 2008 and 2009 like Ke$ha, Lady GaGa, Katy Perry, Justin Beiber etc?

I think Ke$ha isn't as popular as she was when she came out with that infamous Tik Tok song in 2009. She has a song called "Timber" right now but I don't think it's anywhere near as popular. I think in the next year or so she will slowly fade out. She might come out with another album but I doubt it will be as successful as her first few songs.

Lady Gaga was obviously at her peak with Just Dance, Bad Romance, Paparazzi, and Poker Face back in the late 00's. She has had a number of songs since then. This year she has a new song called Applause. None of these most recent songs seem anywhere near as popular as her first songs. I think she is still popular and relevant. I think she will continue to be for the next few years. Her future songs may never reach the level of her earlier songs but she will still be popular and relevant.

Katy Perry is still just as relevant today as she was back in 2008 when she released Hot N Cold and I Kissed A Girl. She just released a new album and it had bigger buzz than Gaga's newest album. I hear her Roar song everywhere on the radio, in commercials, on the television. I really don't see her going away anytime soon.

Justin Bieber...well I don't really like him or his music and found Baby to be really annoying. I was really hoping he would be like Jesse Mccartney and be short lived but we're going on 5 or so years now with him still making music. Hes not popular with adults. He is popular with his original intended audience which are young 10-14 year old girls.

I do think there will be a shift in music soon either in 2014 or early 2015. I can't really make a guess at what that shift might be but I think it will be noticeable. 1997-2003 had very similar music and 2004-2006 the music scene changed into a new direction. 2007 was a transitional year that led into the current music in 2008. The same will happen this decade with the middle of the decade being different from the previous years.

Written By: Slim95 on 12/01/13 at 11:57 pm

I don't think there will be a shift in music until at least 2018.

Written By: aja675 on 12/02/13 at 1:26 am

Thanks!

What do you all think will happen with artists that came out around 2008 and 2009 like Ke$ha, Lady GaGa, Katy Perry, Justin Beiber etc?

I think Ke$ha isn't as popular as she was when she came out with that infamous Tik Tok song in 2009. She has a song called "Timber" right now but I don't think it's anywhere near as popular. I think in the next year or so she will slowly fade out. She might come out with another album but I doubt it will be as successful as her first few songs.

Lady Gaga was obviously at her peak with Just Dance, Bad Romance, Paparazzi, and Poker Face back in the late 00's. She has had a number of songs since then. This year she has a new song called Applause. None of these most recent songs seem anywhere near as popular as her first songs. I think she is still popular and relevant. I think she will continue to be for the next few years. Her future songs may never reach the level of her earlier songs but she will still be popular and relevant.

Katy Perry is still just as relevant today as she was back in 2008 when she released Hot N Cold and I Kissed A Girl. She just released a new album and it had bigger buzz than Gaga's newest album. I hear her Roar song everywhere on the radio, in commercials, on the television. I really don't see her going away anytime soon.

Justin Bieber...well I don't really like him or his music and found Baby to be really annoying. I was really hoping he would be like Jesse Mccartney and be short lived but we're going on 5 or so years now with him still making music. Hes not popular with adults. He is popular with his original intended audience which are young 10-14 year old girls.

I do think there will be a shift in music soon either in 2014 or early 2015. I can't really make a guess at what that shift might be but I think it will be noticeable. 1997-2003 had very similar music and 2004-2006 the music scene changed into a new direction. 2007 was a transitional year that led into the current music in 2008. The same will happen this decade with the middle of the decade being different from the previous years.
As for JB, it seems like he's losing his fanbase. Most Beliebers have either moved on to One Direction or they listen to less youthful music.

Written By: LyricBoy on 12/02/13 at 5:44 am

More than one celebrity will die from a drug overdose
An album of 'lost recordings', or a tribute/compilation album of Michael Jackson will be released
There will be a natural disaster such as tornado or hurricane
Violence will break out at a major retailer the day after Thanksgiving and maybe Thanksgiving Day itself.
A major actor from a popular 1960's TV show will pass away

Written By: Howard on 12/02/13 at 6:58 am

one or all of them will get into trouble at some point.

definitely true.
more likely New York will get struck by a hurricane.

A major actor from a popular 1960's TV show will pass away
Isn't this obvious?

Written By: ChrisBodilyTM on 12/02/13 at 9:55 pm

Let's have fun with this:

iTunes/iPods/iWhatever will all but disappear as Neil Young's high-resolution (read: HD) PONO overtakes the market.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-6OGw7hvVThg/UGWIPOucfMI/AAAAAAAATbA/vcL0JcIo0Os/s1600/pono3.png

Similarly, Blu-ray Audio will replace (or at least coexist with) CDs.

DVD will completely die off and it will be all Blu-ray.

Blu-ray will be 4K and backwards compatible.

ATSC standards will allow for 1080p and 4K broadcasts; Dolby Digital will be replaced with Dolby TrueHD and/or DTS-HD Master Audio.

Justin Bieber will be this generation's Aaron Carter. No one will remember who he is. One Direction will be the new O-Town, except O-Town was way better. Remember O-Town? Exactly.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/bb/Otownalbum.jpg

MTV will experience a renaissance and start playing music videos again.

There will be an American Graffiti/Dazed & Confused for the 1990s. Later Generation X (197?-1982) and early Generation Y (1982-c. 1987) will be represented as they experience VHS, tube TVs, grunge, Barney, Power Rangers, Clinton, Nickelodeon, The Simpsons, OJ, etc.

Lady Gaga will still be popular and relevant, but less so than Britney Spears or Madonna, or even Michael Jackson. I'm thinking she might reinvent herself like David Bowie, maybe. Adele will still be a huge artist.

http://nocountryfornewnashville.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/david-bowie-001.jpeg

Rock music will make a huge comeback with the mainstream crowd and do to teenybopper pop what grunge did to Bush-era hair metal and power ballads.

http://www.coverdude.com/covers/warrant-cherry-pie-1990-remastered-cd2-cover-89815.jpg

This Bush:

http://www.history.com/images/media/slideshow/george-bush/george-bush-tough.jpg

Several famous directors will buck the "film/35mm/analog is dead" myth. Not only will these directors shoot their movies on film, but theaters will be required (by the artists and/or by law) to bust out their 35mm projectors and play the films from 35mm prints. The aggressive digital push and phasing out of film stock will be relaxed.

http://www.plus8digital.com/sites/default/files/01_XL_HERO_V4_0_SMALL_RGG.TIFF020911021011_0.jpg

Republicans will never win another election. Ever.

No one with the last name Bush will ever win another election. Ever.

Daeg Faerch will become an in-demand A-list actor.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/1222f644567bb868ba96a3965cc90b5b/tumblr_mwktawYEXd1qh86fno1_500.jpg

Written By: XYkid on 12/02/13 at 10:22 pm

I don't think so. So far most of the current music has had a 70s/80s vibe to it, and as of lately, some early 90s esque stuff is starting to push through. I think we'll see more early-to-mid 90s type music over the next couple of years (hopefully).

Written By: 80sfan on 12/02/13 at 10:54 pm

There already has been a shift. Rap isn't as big as it was in 2007 or 2008.

Written By: 19brandon90 on 12/02/13 at 11:00 pm

Actually if you think about it, late 90's and early 00's music still lives today in spirit. Artists like Brittany Spears, Christina Aguilera, and Justin Timberlake got their start back then and were huge. They are our connection to that time period. They are still relevant today. They have just changed their music to adapt to the changing culture of this decade.  In 5 to 6 years if Lady Gaga and Katy Parry are still making music, they could be considered the connections to the late 00's. I hope that makes sense.

Written By: Slim95 on 12/02/13 at 11:57 pm

There already has been a shift. Rap isn't as big as it was in 2007 or 2008.

There are little changes that happen every few years in music but nothing dramatic. Like last year people said on this forum music will change dramatically in 2013 this year while it's still almost the same as last year. I think people have too many high expectations in music and cultural shifts.

Written By: XYkid on 12/03/13 at 12:18 am

There are little changes that happen every few years in music but nothing dramatic. Like last year people said on this forum music will change dramatically in 2013 this year while it's still almost the same as last year. I think people have too many high expectations in music and cultural shifts.
To me the music in 2013 feels fairly different from the music of 2011 and in some ways 2012.
There's also a lot of talk about anti-glamour in songs lately (i.e. Thrift Shop and Royals), this could be a sign that we're heading for another grunge-like era.

Written By: 19brandon90 on 12/03/13 at 12:47 am

I guess you're right. I think that things definitely do shift the closer to the middle of the decade you get. By then the decade has its own identity different from the previous. I think 2015 will be a huge year and it will feel different from the last few years and the latter part of the 00s. We won't have flying cars or Jaws sequels but it will be noticeable I think. Music will be different. 2015 is supposed to be a huge year for movies too.

Written By: Slim95 on 12/03/13 at 1:10 am

I guess you're right. I think that things definitely do shift the closer to the middle of the decade you get. By then the decade has its own identity different from the previous. I think 2015 will be a huge year and it will feel different from the last few years and the latter part of the 00s. We won't have flying cars or Jaws sequels but it will be noticeable I think. Music will be different. 2015 is supposed to be a huge year for movies too.

I do have a feeling about this too. Everything in technology that's being developed now is supposed to be released around 2015 like flexible screens, Flexible TV's, Wearable technology, etc. And everything that's being released now will probably get really popular with the mainstream audience like the Mainstream use of Google Glass, 4K TV displays, Smartwatches, etc. Smartphones will of course get more powerful. Then Avatar 2 comes out in 2016. I have a feeling 2015 will be a very big and eventful year.

Written By: Howard on 12/03/13 at 7:24 am

MTV will experience a renaissance and start playing music videos again.

Don't think this will ever happen again.

Written By: Howard on 12/03/13 at 7:26 am

.more and more payphones will continue to disappear

Written By: warped on 12/03/13 at 7:32 am

- Decadeologists and trolls will still try and cause trouble on this website.
- The rich will get richer, poor will get poorer and we are a few steps closer to wiping away the middle class
- Professional athletes will continue to be grossly overpaid, and other professions (like teachers) will still be underpaid.

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/03/13 at 2:17 pm

Sportsmen will still fix the results on matches for profitable gain.

Written By: mxcrashxm on 12/03/13 at 2:46 pm

Autotune will be gone forever

Justin Beiber might make mature music

Rihanna, Britney Spears, Christina Aguliera, Justin Timberlake, and Beyonce might retire from their music careers

No one might have the PS3, Xbox 360, and Wii anymore

The last half of Generation Y/first half of Generation Z will be adults

One Direction might breakup and go solo

Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato, Ariana Grande, Lorde, and Justin Beiber will have established music careers

Hillary Clinton might be president

Rap will continue to get better

The teen actors/actresses of today will be the mature/immature actors/actresses of tomorrow

Nick/Disney Channel/Cartoon Network might get better

Discrimination might decrease

New celebrities will become famous

the late 90s/early 00s will be retro

School might get more difficult

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/03/13 at 2:48 pm

Rihanna, Britney Spears, Christina Aguliera, Justin Timberlake, and Beyonce might retire from their music careers

Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato, Ariana Grande, Lorde, and Justin Beiber will have established music careers

The teen actors/actresses of today will be the mature/immature actors/actresses of tomorrow

One Direction will go in different directions

Written By: mxcrashxm on 12/03/13 at 2:51 pm

One Direction will go in different directions
good one ;D

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/03/13 at 2:52 pm

Exams will get more difficult.

Written By: mxcrashxm on 12/03/13 at 2:58 pm

Exams will get more difficult.
Probably

Written By: LyricBoy on 12/03/13 at 6:52 pm

Ke$ha will dominate the charts with performances that are a little slutty.

Written By: Howard on 12/04/13 at 7:02 am

I think autotune will be here to stay.

I still have my PS3.

It will get better? In what way?  ::)

Written By: mxcrashxm on 12/04/13 at 8:26 am

I think autotune will be here to stay.

I still have my PS3.

It will get better? In what way?  ::)
I'm not sure, I haven't heard any autotune in songs all this year

That's good you still have your ps3

They might realize that they have no audience to enjoy their work so all 3 networks try to come up with new ideas.

Written By: 19brandon90 on 12/04/13 at 9:10 am

Nick and Disney are definitely not like they were 10+ years ago. But maybe we don't think so because its no longer targeted towards our age group. More like Generation Z now.

Written By: XYkid on 12/04/13 at 3:46 pm

Nick and Disney are definitely not like they were 10+ years ago. But maybe we don't think so because its no longer targeted towards our age group. More like Generation Z now.
Disney's new-ish cartoon, Gravity Falls, has gained a cult following on the internet, as has their more recent one, Wander Over Yonder. Also Adventure Time and Regular Show on Cartoon Network have appealed to a wider age group than expected.
Honestly, I think we have entered a silver age for cartoons.

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 12/04/13 at 5:28 pm

We're all gonna die.  :o :o :o

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s78/AL-B_photos/mushroomcloud-1.gifhttp://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s78/AL-B_photos/mushroomcloud-1.gifhttp://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s78/AL-B_photos/mushroomcloud-1.gifhttp://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s78/AL-B_photos/mushroomcloud-1.gifhttp://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s78/AL-B_photos/mushroomcloud-1.gifhttp://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s78/AL-B_photos/mushroomcloud-1.gifhttp://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s78/AL-B_photos/mushroomcloud-1.gifhttp://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s78/AL-B_photos/mushroomcloud-1.gifhttp://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s78/AL-B_photos/mushroomcloud-1.gifhttp://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s78/AL-B_photos/mushroomcloud-1.gifhttp://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s78/AL-B_photos/mushroomcloud-1.gifhttp://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s78/AL-B_photos/mushroomcloud-1.gifhttp://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s78/AL-B_photos/mushroomcloud-1.gifhttp://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s78/AL-B_photos/mushroomcloud-1.gifhttp://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s78/AL-B_photos/mushroomcloud-1.gif

Written By: LyricBoy on 12/04/13 at 7:11 pm

3-D Porn will be available on smart phones.

Written By: Howard on 12/04/13 at 7:55 pm

I think Disney now is targeting an older audience.

Written By: Howard on 12/04/13 at 7:56 pm

and on all computers too.

Written By: ChrisBodilyTM on 12/04/13 at 9:07 pm

... Britney Spears... might retire from their music careers

There's a rumor today that Britney might retire, based on what she said in a recent Extra interview with the host of her former X-Factor, Mario "Slater" Lopez. Oh my God, I'd lose my mind if she retired. She won't though. :)

More random predictions:

Another "end of the world" predicition supposedly made by an ancient civilization (say, the Romans) will cause people to lose their minds, only for it to be Y2K and Y2K12 all over again.

Star Wars will be re-released theatrically and/or on Blu-ray -- unaltered, hovering around the theatrical or Blu-ray release of Episode VII.

Macaulay Culkin will return for one more Home Alone movie. Kevin Jr. is accidentally left home alone, and coincidentally, Harry and Marv are out on parole. Luckily, Kevin Sr. (The Big Mac) has a premonition and aids Junior in safeguarding the house.

http://static2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130228023351/thecriticshow/images/0/09/Home_Alone_5.png

Eh, probably not. :D ;D

The Rams will win the Super Bowl and Sam Bradford will be MVP.

Jordan and Shaq will come out of retirement.

The next deceased artists to be resurrected as holograms will be Michael Jackson and Elvis. Not to be outdone, they'll probably do one for Biggie.

The hologram thing may also extend to deceased actors. The first director to attempt it would probably be James Cameron or Peter Jackson. It may end up being a massive failure, just like 48 frames per second.

On a related note, a future Fast and the Furious movie (not necessarily the next one) will not only bring back the recently-deceased Paul Walker (to bring closure to his character and arc), but another young Hollywood star who died in a car crash will be digitally inserted -- James Dean. The stunt will be done as respectfully as possible.

Hillary Clinton will be the next President of the United States.

Unlikely band reunions made possible: Guns 'n' Roses (Axl, Slash, Duff, Izzy, & Steven); the surviving members of Styx (Dennis DeYoung, James "JY" Young, Tommy Shaw, Chuck Panozzo) with Todd Sucherman;

Jason Newstead will rejoin Metallica; Bill Ward will rejoin Black Sabbath.

Seth MacFarlane will bring back Brian somehow.

Formerly funny comedians being funny again: Jim Carrey, Eddie Murphy, Adam Sandler, Mike Myers.

The X Factor will outlive The Voice. American Idol will be cancelled.

Pushing Daisies will come back. Don't rule it out. *cough*ArrestedDevelopment*cough*

More variety on Nickelodeon/TeenNick's The 90s Are All That block, or there will be fan retaliation.

The Weinsteins will lose the rights to the Halloween franchise.

The Pope will bless rock music.

It will be officially proven that the 2000 and 2004 elections were rigged.

The economy and employment will improve.

Written By: George on 12/04/13 at 10:35 pm

Considering the fact that anyone born in 1993 or beyond is Generation Z, any Gen Y is at least in their 20s today.

Written By: 19brandon90 on 12/05/13 at 7:42 am

Considering the fact that anyone born in 1993 or beyond is Generation Z, any Gen Y is at least in their 20s today.
I kinda want to dispute this and say 1995/1996 are the Generation Z years but I feel that mightt be getting into Decadeology territory.

Written By: Howard on 12/05/13 at 8:16 am

Another "end of the world" predicition supposedly made by an ancient civilization (say, the Romans) will cause people to lose their minds, only for it to be Y2K and Y2K12 all over again.

I'll see it to believe it.  ::)

Macaulay Culkin will return for one more Home Alone movie. Kevin Jr. is accidentally left home alone, and coincidentally, Harry and Marv are out on parole. Luckily, Kevin Sr. (The Big Mac) has a premonition and aids Junior in safeguarding the house.

I wonder what the title of the film will be?

Hillary Clinton will be the next President of the United States.

this is a possibility.

Written By: mxcrashxm on 12/06/13 at 4:14 pm

I kinda want to dispute this and say 1995/1996 are the Generation Z years but I feel that mightt be getting into Decadeology territory.
There is a topic about this called Generation Y in the more than a decade section.

Written By: Rainbowz on 10/27/17 at 2:38 pm

I’m from the future ;)

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/27/17 at 2:52 pm

So far no sign of this in any nature.

Written By: TheEarly90sFan on 10/27/17 at 4:24 pm

It would a straight-to-DVD release or a television special.  ;D

Written By: Slim95 on 10/27/17 at 4:40 pm

My prediction may come true if we are talking about a radical change in music next year.

Written By: mxcrashxm on 10/27/17 at 5:00 pm

Everything in the bold ended up being accurate :)

As for the others, I honestly wish Hillary was in the White house instead of that embarrassing nutcase.  I wish Rap went the route of KL and J. Cole and not the BS Trap that's currently here. Discrimination ended up getting worse due to others being offended by everything and while auto tune has not entirely disappeared, it's not as popular as it was a few years ago.

Written By: Slim95 on 10/28/17 at 12:49 am

I do have a feeling about this too. Everything in technology that's being developed now is supposed to be released around 2015 like flexible screens, Flexible TV's, Wearable technology, etc. And everything that's being released now will probably get really popular with the mainstream audience like the Mainstream use of Google Glass, 4K TV displays, Smartwatches, etc. Smartphones will of course get more powerful. Then Avatar 2 comes out in 2016. I have a feeling 2015 will be a very big and eventful year.

I was right about smartwatches being popular. Flexible displays are coming in 2018. 4K TVs are very mainstream now, still pricey though. Google Glass fell off the map and I was correct in smartphones getting much more powerful. Avatar 2 won't come until the 2020s. 2015 was a pretty big and eventful year, with a lot of stuff happening so this prediction was correct too! Not bad! All of the predictions in this thread were relatively accurate and close.

Written By: Slim95 on 10/28/17 at 12:53 am

Correct

-Miley Cyrus will release another album in 2015.

You were right!

No need for that now thanks to VR. Even better than 3D.

Written By: Howard on 10/28/17 at 2:44 pm

Correct
You were right!
No need for that now thanks to VR. Even better than 3D.

or just browse the computer, always use Google. ;)

Check for new replies or respond here...