inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: 2014 is The Year of the Bork...as in Jack-in-the-Box's Bork!

Written By: The Valley Goth on 02/20/14 at 4:40 am

Like, Hi, Fer Shurr,

I am absolutely ADDICTED to Jack-in-the-Box's new Bacon Insider/ Bork commercial (Said commercial can be seen on YouTube in its English AND Spanish versions, and believe me, the Spanish version is TOTALLY different from the English version, because it features these guys who are wearing cowboy boots with long, upturned toes)!  I love the commercial, the jingle, and ESPECIALLY that absolutely adorable bork (the cow-patterned pig with horns)!

I want a "moinking" bork of my very own; Jack-in-the-Box SHOULD sell a plastic bork that says "moink" whenever you press its back, or its head, or whatever...'cause I'm absolutely in LOVE with that bork...not really in a totally romantic way, but in an addicted way!

Of course, I've never been with a guy who has a clown head, so I have to say that Jack is looking fairly hot to me these days, too!

Well, anyway, what do YOU think of the newest Jack-in-the-Box commercial?
8)

Check for new replies or respond here...