inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: We NEED NEW laws about PEPPER SPRAY...NOW!

Written By: The Valley Goth on 04/01/14 at 10:03 pm

Like, Hi, Fer Shurr,

Take a good look at the following video (I would suggest that, due to the language, young children DON'T view this classless video):

www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqjHJIqUVjM

Yes, take a GOOD look at that video, wherein a young White guy behaves rudely, AND wherein a young African American woman behaves like a classless Hoodrat, and commits an ILLEGAL act of unprovoked (Ie: Words ALONE do NOT constitute a LEGAL right to use pepper spray! I can't even say that he used any racial epithets, because he didn't.) ASSAULT...using pepper spray! THEN take a good look at the brainless cashier, who TEASES the VICTIM of the ASSAULT!

I don't care if the White guy had been a Black guy, or an Asian guy, or a woman, or even a Martian, and I don't give a rat's booty if the African American woman had been a White woman, or an Asian woman, or a guy, or even a Martian, because...USING PEPPER SPRAY TO COMMIT A CRIME OF ASSAULT IS NEVER AN ACT OF SELF-DEFENSE!

I hope, in the name of ALL that's decent, that the local police arrested that woman, because if she'd REALLY wanted to "shut that guy down," she SHOULD have done something LEGAL, like suing him for harassment, or whatever, but INSTEAD, she erroneously believed that she was operating within her legal rights when she THREATENED him verbally, AND when she used (or rather, ABUSED) her pepper spray as a WEAPON! I hope that she is in jail right now, so that nobody else has to be NEARLY BLINDED just because they were rude to somebody! Rudeness is awful, but it's NEVER, EVER an excuse to commit ASSAULT!

If too many people claim that this woman was 100% within her rights as an American, then what about the woman who pepper sprays that rude little kid who won't stop pestering her in the toy isle (when she's just trying to buy her nephew a Birthday gift), or that woman who pepper sprays her boyfriend for keeping after her about why she doesn't just adore the "Star Trek" series? What about the guy whose co-worker keeps going on, and on, and on about the last season of some show, and who won't ever leave him alone? Is HE justified, with regards to pepper spraying that co-worker? How about the person who is upset with somebody because they cut in line at Wal*Mart? Are we ALL now justified in carrying pepper spray around...just for the FUN of "owning" anybody who looks at us sideways? If so, the American justice system has flushed itself down into one heck of a cesspool!

A new pepper spray law OUGHT to read like so:

* 1st unlawful, non-self-defense-related use= Confiscation of the pepper spray, a short time of incarceration, and the legal inability to own said spray for the next, say, 10 years, or so.
* 2nd unlawful, non-self-defense-related use= Confiscation of the pepper spray, a longer time of incarceration, the legal inability to own said spray for life, and a time of probation, too!

I say that pepper spray is TOO DANGEROUS to allow for a "3 Strikes" rule!

I hope that that cashier is proud of himself, and that if his wife, his child, or his friend is ever pepper-sprayed by a total stranger, he is as calm and cool about THAT situation as he is on that video! If the cashier's eyes had been burning from pepper spray, he wouldn't have wanted somebody to "politely" suggest that he go to the bathroom sink for some water.

I hope that if the laws about the ownership of pepper spray HAVEN'T ALREADY been changed, they are during the FUTURE, because NOBODY deserves to be the victim of pepper spray abuse...EVER!
8)

Subject: Re: We NEED NEW laws about PEPPER SPRAY...NOW!

Written By: LyricBoy on 04/02/14 at 5:53 am

You're forgetting that in some circles of society, "being disrespected" is a license to beat down, shoot up, or pepper spray anybody you want.  ::)

Written By: Howard on 04/02/14 at 6:46 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqjHJIqUVjM

Here is the actual video

Written By: Dagwood on 04/02/14 at 8:16 am

So you blame the pepper spray?  Wow, just wow.  This was an example of two people behaving badly from the beginning.  Pepper spray is good for self defense especially for people like me who are afraid of guns so they don't carry.  What's next?  Take away all means of protection because someone somewhere used it in the wrong way?

Ri-freaking-diculous.

Written By: snozberries on 04/02/14 at 11:21 am

So you blame the pepper spray?  Wow, just wow.  This was an example of two people behaving badly from the beginning.  Pepper spray is good for self defense especially for people like me who are afraid of guns so they don't carry.  What's next?  Take away all means of protection because someone somewhere used it in the wrong way?

Ri-freaking-diculous.

This whole post is ridiculous. She should be ranting about jackasses who decide to recognition is better than actionable consequences.

The woman committed an assault. The dude didn't press charges.
He went back to the store and was told the woman is a regular
so he could've filed a report but he chose not to.
If the victim doesn't press charges what are the police to do?

In fact he's the one who posted the video on YouTube after cashier burned him a copy.

Written By: whistledog on 04/02/14 at 1:53 pm

I want to listen to some Stevie Wonder now

Written By: Howard on 04/02/14 at 7:33 pm

Ri-freaking-diculous.

That guy in the back didn't do anything wrong, he was just making fun at how many muffins she bought.

Written By: Dagwood on 04/02/14 at 8:16 pm

That guy in the back didn't do anything wrong, he was just making fun at how many muffins she bought.

That is not a cool way to act, Howard.  Would you walk up behind a total stranger and make fun of them for no reason?  Neither one of them behaved well. 

Written By: Howard on 04/03/14 at 6:58 am

That is not a cool way to act, Howard.  Would you walk up behind a total stranger and make fun of them for no reason?  Neither one of them behaved well.

I'm just saying he didn't put his hands on her or started a fight. Maybe he should've been the one that should've shut up and minded his own business. Sometimes it's better to just mind your own business in certain situations.

Written By: Dagwood on 04/03/14 at 7:47 am

You're right, Howard.  That kind of thing is not smart, you never know what kind of person you are teasing. 

Written By: Howard on 04/03/14 at 2:28 pm

You're right, Howard.  That kind of thing is not smart, you never know what kind of person you are teasing.

And you don't know what kind of person they are. They could be crazy,have pepper spray or just act funny about it.

Written By: Dagwood on 04/03/14 at 5:22 pm

And you don't know what kind of person they are. They could be crazy,have pepper spray or just act funny about it.

Pepper spray or something worse.  Best to just keep the jokes in your head unless you know the person.

Written By: snozberries on 04/03/14 at 10:19 pm

Pepper spray or something worse.  Best to just keep the jokes in your head unless you know the person.

Here's what I liked about the incident.  I found an interview with the dude after (where he talks about not filing a report and getting the DVD from the store)

Dude fully admits to being a jerk. He was having a bad night. 
I'm not saying he deserved a face full of spray (I've experienced it when we've had guys set it off in the hallway at work. OC is painful when you don't come into contact with it. It's worse getting a full frontal blast)

Anyway both parties were wrong but rather than crying victim and placing 100% of the blame on her and asking why me (which so many people do these days) he said I handled myself poorly and I was an ass.

WTG d bag.  I respect that.

I wish more people would look at the situations they find themselves in and take responsibility for the role
They played in the outcome of said events.

Written By: Dagwood on 04/04/14 at 8:34 am

That is rather refreshing.  You're right, more people should take responsibility for their parts in altercations.

Written By: Howard on 04/04/14 at 3:24 pm

or you'll wind up getting socked in the face.

Written By: Dagwood on 04/04/14 at 7:35 pm

or you'll wind up getting socked in the face.

Exactly :)

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 04/04/14 at 10:24 pm

LMAO! The dork got SPRAYED!
;D

Okay, if I was the judge I'd confiscate the woman's pepper spray and find her guilty of simple assault.

That said, the guy was pretty clueless not to pick up on how the bitch was crazy and to back the **** up.  Another thing, it's rude in the first place to interrupt another customer's order.  She hadn't made up her mind, BFD.  Give her half a moment and don't be dick. 

I agree with Snoz, if the guy didn't want to press charges, that's his business.  No need to drag it into the legislature and waste the taxpers' money.

Written By: snozberries on 04/04/14 at 10:28 pm

LMAO! The dork got SPRAYED!
;D

Okay, if I was the judge I'd confiscate the woman's pepper spray and find her guilty of simple assault.

That said, the guy was pretty clueless not to pick up on how the bitch was crazy and to back the **** up.  Another thing, it's rude in the first place to interrupt another customer's order.  She hadn't made up her mind, BFD.  Give her half a moment and don't be dick. 

I agree with Snoz, if the guy didn't want to press charges, that's his business.  No need to drag it into the legislature and waste the taxpers' money.

Yay! We agree on something!  ;)

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 04/04/14 at 10:35 pm

It reminded me of...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qz5w06Naq0c

Written By: Howard on 04/05/14 at 3:23 pm

It reminded me of...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qz5w06Naq0c

Written By: Howard on 04/05/14 at 3:26 pm

I would just let her order what she needs to order, that's all. I wouldn't have opened up my mouth, I wouldn't want her to get all "snappy fingers" on me.

Written By: LyricBoy on 04/05/14 at 5:16 pm

if the guy didn't want to press charges, that's his business.  No need to drag it into the legislature and waste the taxpers' money.

Perhaps he's gonna pursue the case in "street court", which is where real justice gets dispensed...

Written By: apollonia1986 on 04/05/14 at 5:48 pm

This is why my mom always told me to never pick with people.
If he'd left her alone he'd have never gotten sprayed. Because you never know what someone will do.

And I try to stay away from people like that, because "hoodrats" just naturally dislike me anyway, and I like having eyesight.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 04/05/14 at 9:19 pm

Perhaps he's gonna pursue the case in "street court", which is where real justice gets dispensed...

Street justice?  That guy?  Maybe it it's Sesame Street!
:D

Written By: Howard on 04/06/14 at 3:05 pm

This is why my mom always told me to never pick with people.
If he'd left her alone he'd have never gotten sprayed. Because you never know what someone will do.

always try to mind your own business, that's what I do.

Written By: Howard on 04/06/14 at 3:06 pm

How about laws against salt spray or how about sugar spray?

Written By: apollonia1986 on 04/06/14 at 5:52 pm

I've never used pepper spray, but I almost sprayed a bully with oven cleaner in high school.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 04/06/14 at 11:56 pm

Yo, man, the bitch is dusted!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pe9KN2V5xQ8

Written By: Howard on 04/07/14 at 6:25 am

I've never used pepper spray, but I almost sprayed a bully with oven cleaner in high school.

oven cleaner? HA HA LOL! ;D

Written By: Howard on 04/07/14 at 6:29 am

Yo, man, the bitch is dusted!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pe9KN2V5xQ8

I would've pepper sprayed her.

Written By: apollonia1986 on 04/07/14 at 11:48 am

oven cleaner? HA HA LOL! ;D

It's corrosive and I wanted it to take her skin off. She was very evil and I wanted to hurt her, but I lost my nerve at the last minute. But I have seen her recently, and I look prettier than her, so living well is the best revenge. She looks like Ursula from the Little Mermaid. I can say that, because she called ME Ursula once.  >:(

Written By: Howard on 04/07/14 at 7:07 pm

It's corrosive and I wanted it to take her skin off. She was very evil and I wanted to hurt her, but I lost my nerve at the last minute. But I have seen her recently, and I look prettier than her, so living well is the best revenge. She looks like Ursula from the Little Mermaid. I can say that, because she called ME Ursula once.  >:(

You could've used something with alcohol in it?

Written By: apollonia1986 on 04/07/14 at 11:45 pm

You could've used something with alcohol in it?

Well it's far too late now. Do you know what kind of pre-meditated assault charge I'd get for doing something TEN YEARS after the fact?  ;D No thanks man. I'm actually pretty pleased with life now, no need to go messing it up. I'm too soft and whiny for prison.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 04/09/14 at 7:55 pm

You wouldn't want to be in jail with Big Bubba.  :o

HOW-ARD!
Jeez!
:o

Written By: snozberries on 04/09/14 at 10:38 pm

HOW-ARD!
Jeez!

Thing is....you know Howard totally googled prison rape to find that pic  ;D

Written By: Howard on 04/10/14 at 6:46 am

Thing is....you know Howard totally googled prison rape to find that pic  ;D

Yep, that was me!  ;D

Written By: Howard on 04/10/14 at 6:47 am

HOW-ARD!
Jeez!

Don't worry about it, I deleted that picture. ;D

Written By: Howard on 04/10/14 at 6:48 am

Is pepper spray like regular pepper you put on foods or is that a different kind of pepper? ???

Written By: Dagwood on 04/10/14 at 8:06 am

Is pepper spray like regular pepper you put on foods or is that a different kind of pepper? ???

I am not sure exactly what it is made from, but it is more than regular pepper.  It is something along the lines of mace.

Written By: Howard on 04/10/14 at 1:40 pm

I am not sure exactly what it is made from, but it is more than regular pepper.  It is something along the lines of mace.

A website says that pepper spray:

The molecular ingredient of pepper spray is Oleoresin Capsicum. This ingredient is derived mainly from cayenne pepper.

Written By: Dagwood on 04/10/14 at 2:09 pm

The molecular ingredient of pepper spray is Oleoresin Capsicum. This ingredient is derived mainly from cayenne pepper.

Then there you go.  Cayenne pepper is definitely more potent than regular table pepper.

Written By: snozberries on 04/10/14 at 4:42 pm

This is where the term OC Spray comes from.

Written By: Howard on 04/11/14 at 3:41 pm

Then there you go.  Cayenne pepper is definitely more potent than regular table pepper.

and it's definitely more spicy.

Written By: Dagwood on 04/11/14 at 5:16 pm

I wouldn't recommend using it on your food, though.  It is much stronger than normal cayenne.

Written By: Howard on 04/12/14 at 3:19 pm

I wouldn't recommend using it on your food, though.  It is much stronger than normal cayenne.

What does normal cayenne contain?

Written By: Dagwood on 04/12/14 at 7:25 pm

What does normal cayenne contain?

I think it is just cayenne.  Pepper spray is enhanced.  It is meant to have stopping power.

Written By: Step-chan on 04/12/14 at 10:25 pm

Yeah. A normal Cayenne pepper is somewhere around 30,000 to 50,000 Scoville heat units, which wouldn't be enough on it's own.

Written By: Howard on 04/13/14 at 3:14 pm

I think it is just cayenne.  Pepper spray is enhanced.  It is meant to have stopping power.

so it's not used as a condiment for your food?

Written By: Howard on 04/13/14 at 3:16 pm

Yeah. A normal Cayenne pepper is somewhere around 30,000 to 50,000 Scoville heat units, which wouldn't be enough on it's own.

Would that be enough to burn your mouth?

Written By: Step-chan on 04/13/14 at 3:35 pm

Would that be enough to burn your mouth?

If you're not used to it, yes(technically, it still burns if you're used to it. It just doesn't feel like a big deal in that sort of scenario). The thing is that's not even the hottest pepper on the chart.

The Trinidad Moruga Scorpion pepper was the hottest the last time I saw, getting over 2,000,000 at it's hottest.

Written By: Howard on 04/13/14 at 4:25 pm

If you're not used to it, yes(technically, it still burns if you're used to it. It just doesn't feel like a big deal in that sort of scenario). The thing is that's not even the hottest pepper on the chart.

The Trinidad Moruga Scorpion pepper was the hottest the last time I saw, getting over 2,000,000 at it's hottest.

Have you tried it?

Written By: Step-chan on 04/13/14 at 9:28 pm

Which are you talking about?

Cayenne or Trinidad Moruga Scorpion?

Written By: Howard on 04/14/14 at 6:38 am

Which are you talking about?

Cayenne or Trinidad Moruga Scorpion?

Cayenne.

Written By: Step-chan on 04/14/14 at 10:25 am

Cayenne.

Yes, the first one I actually tried was bred next to Habanero peppers which made it somewhat hotter than usual. Otherwise I use it in ground form.

Written By: apollonia1986 on 04/14/14 at 4:15 pm

I don't like spicy foods. Tobasco gives me the fidgets.

I know this is severely off topic, but have any of you seen that new death sandwich they have at Jack inthe Box. It's called the Blazin' Chicken, and has a GHOST PEPPER Ranch sauce.
http://www.grubgrade.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Jacks-Blazin-Chicken-Sandwich.jpg
What kind of person will buy this, eat it, and watch thier insides combust and go up like the Fourth of July? I noticed it while getting breakfast the other day. Don't use pepper spray, just feed this to the suspect. They'll behave once the need for a glass of milk and a priest hits.

Written By: Howard on 04/14/14 at 7:22 pm

Yes, the first one I actually tried was bred next to Habanero peppers which made it somewhat hotter than usual. Otherwise I use it in ground form.

I love hot peppers but not the ones that are very hot, I like them on sandwiches.

Written By: Howard on 04/14/14 at 7:23 pm

I know this is severely off topic, but have any of you seen that new death sandwich they have at Jack inthe Box. It's called the Blazin' Chicken, and has a GHOST PEPPER Ranch sauce.
http://www.grubgrade.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Jacks-Blazin-Chicken-Sandwich.jpg
What kind of person will buy this, eat it, and watch thier insides combust and go up like the Fourth of July? I noticed it while getting breakfast the other day. Don't use pepper spray, just feed this to the suspect. They'll behave once the need for a glass of milk and a priest hits.

That sandwich would probably kill them. :o

Written By: snozberries on 04/14/14 at 8:51 pm

You may not have a tolerance for spicy but millions do.

I can think of several people who would add hot sauce to this sandwich because it isn't hot enough for them. 

Written By: snozberries on 04/14/14 at 8:54 pm

That sandwich would probably kill them. :o

They wouldn't be able to sell the it if it did

besides it'd do more harm to the arteries than the stomach lining of anyone inclined to eat it because they like hot and spicy food. 

Written By: apollonia1986 on 04/14/14 at 9:20 pm

I can think of several people who would add hot sauce to this sandwich because it isn't hot enough for them.

Really? Do that have little horns and carry pitchforks.  ;D I'm kidding but wow, and I can't even take a jalapeno on a burger. I guess I'm a foodie wimp. LOL.

Written By: Howard on 04/15/14 at 6:44 am

My Father says I shouldn't eat too much spicy foods, could cause GERD.

Written By: Howard on 04/15/14 at 6:45 am

They wouldn't be able to sell the it if it did

besides it'd do more harm to the arteries than the stomach lining of anyone inclined to eat it because they like hot and spicy food.

and more trips to the bathroom.

Written By: snozberries on 04/15/14 at 9:30 pm

and more trips to the bathroom.

I'm not sure I'm following you Howard.

I meant that for people who like to eat spicy foods- the peppers do not affect their insides...but the hamburger is still a threat to their hearts.

Written By: snozberries on 04/15/14 at 9:36 pm

Really? Do that have little horns and carry pitchforks.  ;D I'm kidding but wow, and I can't even take a jalapeno on a burger. I guess I'm a foodie wimp. LOL.

Think of it this way....

I detest cheese with every fiber of my being.  I cannot stand the sight, the smell and definitely not the taste of it.  I even hate the word cheese.  Don't like hearing it. 

That's me.... I know there are a few people on the planet who feel the same way but we are in the minority.

Unfortunately for me (but fortunately for cheese lovers) the world does don't cater to my palette.

I don't understand why you guys like cheese...but you do so I avoid it at all costs but don't begrudge you your ability to digest it

Also...if the cheese analogy doesn't work for you try reading my post and replace cheese with coffee.

I hate coffee as much as I hate cheese but for some reason you like it....it's that whole different strikes for different folks thing.  Everybody has different preferences.

Written By: Step-chan on 04/15/14 at 9:59 pm

Ghost peppers aren't the hottest, clocking at somewhere around 800,000 - 1,000,000+ SHU(Still obviously powerful though). The funny thing is that the sauce wouldn't even be as hot as a fresh one(For example, a Cayenne pepper is 30,000 - 50,000 SHU, but Tabasco sauce is around 5,000 SHU), although I imagine it would still be in the six digit area.

I love hot peppers but not the ones that are very hot, I like them on sandwiches.

So you're about Jalapeno(around 2,500) level then, my lowest tolerance is around 50,000 if I'm taking it in moderation.

Written By: Howard on 04/16/14 at 7:00 am

I'm not sure I'm following you Howard.

I meant that for people who like to eat spicy foods- the peppers do not affect their insides...but the hamburger is still a threat to their hearts.

I mean some spicy foods can cause GERD.

Written By: Howard on 04/16/14 at 7:02 am

I don't understand why you guys like cheese...but you do so I avoid it at all costs but don't begrudge you your ability to digest it

Because it has vitamins.

Written By: Howard on 04/16/14 at 7:04 am

So you're about Jalapeno(around 2,500) level then, my lowest tolerance is around 50,000 if I'm taking it in moderation.

some people have a low tolerance for jalapenos and it doesn't affect them, that's me.

Written By: snozberries on 04/16/14 at 1:44 pm

Ghost peppers aren't the hottest, clocking at somewhere around 800,000 - 1,000,000+ SHU(Still obviously powerful though). The funny thing is that the sauce wouldn't even be as hot as a fresh one(For example, a Cayenne pepper is 30,000 - 50,000 SHU, but Tabasco sauce is around 5,000 SHU), although I imagine it would still be in the six digit area.

Plus I figure whatever they put in the sauce will quell some of the heat.  Sorta like ranch does to hot wings.

Written By: snozberries on 04/16/14 at 1:46 pm

I mean some spicy foods can cause GERD.

I don't know what GERD is

But I'm guessing people who eat spicy foods on a regular basis...people who actually evjoy eating & seek out spicy food to eat....don't get GERD (but it's a guess since I don't know what you're talking about.

Written By: snozberries on 04/16/14 at 1:47 pm

Because it has vitamins.

So people eat cheese for the vitamins? Really Howard??? You're the first person to ever say that to me  ;D

Written By: Howard on 04/16/14 at 7:25 pm

I don't know what GERD is

But I'm guessing people who eat spicy foods on a regular basis...people who actually enjoy eating & seek out spicy food to eat....don't get GERD (but it's a guess since I don't know what you're talking about.

G.E.R.D is Gastroesophageal reflux disease this happens when you consume a big amount of spicy foods and it affects the lining of the stomach. This can cause heartburn.

Written By: Howard on 04/16/14 at 7:27 pm

So people eat cheese for the vitamins? Really Howard??? You're the first person to ever say that to me  ;D

Yes, cheese has milk in it and is a dairy product.

Written By: snozberries on 04/16/14 at 10:35 pm

G.E.R.D is Gastroesophageal reflux disease this happens when you consume a big amount of spicy foods and it affects the lining of the stomach. This can cause heartburn.

Yeah do it would affect ppl w sensitive stomaches not necessarily ppl who intentionally eat spicy foods

Written By: snozberries on 04/16/14 at 10:36 pm

Yes, cheese has milk in it and is a dairy product.

Vitamins have vitamins and they taste way better than cheese. Why not just take vitamins

Written By: apollonia1986 on 04/16/14 at 11:06 pm

I like cheese, and I quit my vitamins because they ramped up my apetite and I ate nonstop for three days. LMAO.

Anybody eat pepperjack cheese? I love that on burgers and submarine sammies.  :)

Written By: Howard on 04/17/14 at 7:24 am

Yeah do it would affect ppl w sensitive stomachs not necessarily ppl who intentionally eat spicy foods

Maybe like my Father says, stop eating spicy foods, you're going to get GERD.

Written By: Howard on 04/17/14 at 7:26 am

nybody eat pepperjack cheese? I love that on burgers and submarine sammies.

I like pepperjack cheese, My Father tries to avoid it.

Written By: snozberries on 04/17/14 at 7:38 am

Maybe like my Father says, stop eating spicy foods, you're going to get GERD.

one more time howard....

yes...if you don't like spicy foods or you have a sensitive stomach you will get GERD.....

my point is.... many people like spicy foods and eat them often.... they do not have a problem with GERD because they can handle the spices.

Written By: Howard on 04/17/14 at 2:39 pm

yes...if you don't like spicy foods or you have a sensitive stomach you will get GERD.....

I eat spicy foods but not often.

Written By: karen on 04/21/14 at 2:48 pm

my point is.... many people like spicy foods and eat them often.... they do not have a problem with GERD because they can handle the spices.

Or don't care if they get heartburn, because peppers taste so good

Written By: snozberries on 04/21/14 at 3:25 pm

;D

That too.

Written By: Step-chan on 05/06/14 at 1:28 pm

Funny enough, spicy foods don't give me heartburn.

Mismatched combinations of foods on rare occasions will though.

Written By: Howard on 05/06/14 at 4:15 pm

Funny enough, spicy foods don't give me heartburn.

Mismatched combinations of foods on rare occasions will though.

mismatched foods give me bad stomach pains.

Written By: Howard on 05/06/14 at 4:16 pm

How about laws about Salt Spray or Sugar Spray?

Check for new replies or respond here...