inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Jennifer Saunders confirms Ab Fab film for 2015

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/27/14 at 3:40 am

ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS comedienne Jennifer Saunders has revealed at a Welsh festival the film adaption of the cult comedy will be released next year.

Show creator Jennifer, aged 55, who played Edina Monsoon alongside co-star Joanna Lumley, said she was in the process of writing the movie at the Hay Festival.

Glee star Chris Colfer, 23, is expected to be among the stars in the movie.

Jennifer, who was speaking about her book Bonkers: My Life in Laughs, at the Hay Festival, said: “I am writing the film as we speak – it’s in the pipeline.

“I am hoping it will be released by the end of next year.”

She also hit back over her West End show Viva Forever being criticised as a box office flop and said it had pulled in more punters than other productions.

“It was a good idea, of course I was disappointed – had the climate been slightly different (it would have done better),” she said.

“It went on for 10 months and I was very proud of it.”

Subject: Re: Jennifer Saunders confirms Ab Fab film for 2015

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/27/19 at 2:04 am

ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS comedienne Jennifer Saunders has revealed at a Welsh festival the film adaption of the cult comedy will be released next year.

Show creator Jennifer, aged 55, who played Edina Monsoon alongside co-star Joanna Lumley, said she was in the process of writing the movie at the Hay Festival.

Glee star Chris Colfer, 23, is expected to be among the stars in the movie.

Jennifer, who was speaking about her book Bonkers: My Life in Laughs, at the Hay Festival, said: “I am writing the film as we speak – it’s in the pipeline.

“I am hoping it will be released by the end of next year.”

She also hit back over her West End show Viva Forever being criticised as a box office flop and said it had pulled in more punters than other productions.

“It was a good idea, of course I was disappointed – had the climate been slightly different (it would have done better),” she said.

“It went on for 10 months and I was very proud of it.”

A guest viewing this?

btw, the film was made, it was terrible and flopped!

Check for new replies or respond here...