inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Identity of notorious serial killer Jack the Ripper finally unveiled

Written By: Claybricks on 09/07/14 at 2:10 pm

Identity of notorious serial killer Jack the Ripper finally unveiled

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/identity-of-notorious-serial-killer-jack-the-ripper-finally-unveiled-9716900.html

Dan

Subject: Re: Identity of notorious serial killer Jack the Ripper finally unveiled

Written By: LyricBoy on 09/07/14 at 3:12 pm

Well we can finally rest easy, knowing that Jack is not still out there killing people.

Subject: Re: Identity of notorious serial killer Jack the Ripper finally unveiled

Written By: MarkMc1990 on 09/07/14 at 5:00 pm

Fascinating...

Though does it really prove beyond a reasonable doubt that he was responsible for all or even most of the murders attributed to Jack the Ripper other than one this shawl was involved in? Not to mention they used DNA from his descendants. What if they happened to be descended from more than one of the suspects? Unlikely, but certainly possible, no? Disclaimer: I know nothing about genetics lol.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 09/07/14 at 5:26 pm

What I want to know is how his blood got on the shawl? I would think the blood would be from the victim.

Cat

Written By: MarkMc1990 on 09/07/14 at 6:48 pm

What I want to know is how his blood got on the shawl? I would think the blood would be from the victim.

Cat

It was actually a...different...bodily fluid of his :D

Written By: LyricBoy on 09/07/14 at 7:04 pm

It was actually a...different...bodily fluid of his :D

Wow, it's amazing they could pull DNA from his sweat after so many years.

Written By: Howard on 09/08/14 at 1:27 pm

Well we can finally rest easy, knowing that Jack is not still out there killing people.

Imagine a Jack The Ripper in 2014? :o

Written By: LyricBoy on 09/08/14 at 6:09 pm

Imagine a Jack The Ripper in 2014? :o

Up until this afternoon, he played for the Baltimore Ravens.  8-P

Check for new replies or respond here...