inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Celine Dion to return to Las Vegas stage

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/26/15 at 1:38 pm

Celine Dion is returning to the stage in Las Vegas, a year after she put her career on hold "indefinitely" for health and family reasons.

The singer cancelled all performances from August last year after her husband, Rene Angelil, was diagnosed with throat cancer for the second time.

"It was Rene's wish that I come back," Dion wrote in a statement.

"While my family will always be my priority, my fans are just as important to me."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-32064207

Subject: Re: Celine Dion to return to Las Vegas stage

Written By: c_keenan2001@hotmail.com on 03/26/15 at 2:18 pm

I think Rene may not have much time left.  Any oral cancer, mouth, throat, esophageal, can sometimes be fatal.  I think Celine will have to put her Las Vegas engagement on hold and spend as much time with Rene and her boys as she can.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/arts/c%C3%A9line-dion-says-husband-ren%C3%A9-ang%C3%A9lil-too-sick-to-eat-1.3008819

Written By: LyricBoy on 03/26/15 at 3:52 pm

Her heart will go on and on...

Written By: gibbo on 03/26/15 at 9:28 pm

Her heart will go on and on...

and on and on and on....  recurring.

Written By: 80sfan on 03/26/15 at 10:00 pm

I disagree with you guys and girls, her heart couldn't go on, that's why she's coming back.  ;D  ;D

Written By: gibbo on 03/27/15 at 1:30 am

I disagree with you guys and girls, her heart couldn't go on, that's why she's coming back.  ;D  ;D

The best thing about the Titanic movie was that Leonardo's heart didn't go on and on. It stopped a couple of meters beyond her outstretched hand.

Written By: c_keenan2001@hotmail.com on 03/27/15 at 2:44 am

I don't think she should come back that soon since it seems that Rene is dying.  I wouldn't be able to take on such a role like that.  He needs her much more than the fans do.

Check for new replies or respond here...