inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Possibly the Most Obnoxious Commercial Ever

Written By: LyricBoy on 03/29/15 at 4:43 pm

Anybody seen this ad on TV lately?  I know they got a product to sell, but when I see this ad, every time I wonder "When that obnoxious lady starts laughing, is she also peeing?"  :P

3NJRoUcrfrI

Subject: Re: Possibly the Most Obnoxious Commercial Ever

Written By: LyricBoy on 04/04/15 at 8:38 pm

Well I think there's a new sheriff in town when it comes to obnoxious commercials.

Now Cottonelle TP is saying that it is so darned good, that you can "Go Commando".  ::)

4Wh6g9v5OL4

Written By: LyricBoy on 04/05/15 at 10:09 am

What gets me with this ad... is that the British lady waited for the dude to go into that little booth, presumably drop a deuce, and then he brings his underwear out in a little bag to prove the point about "going commando".  8-P

It they woulda approached me to do that ad, when I came out of the booth it would not be my undies that would be in that bag.  ;D

Well I think there's a new sheriff in town when it comes to obnoxious commercials.

Now Cottonelle TP is saying that it is so darned good, that you can "Go Commando".  ::)

4Wh6g9v5OL4

Written By: Howard on 04/05/15 at 1:40 pm

4Wh6g9v5OL4

That was stupid. ::)

Written By: Howard on 04/05/15 at 1:42 pm

It they woulda approached me to do that ad, when I came out of the booth it would not be my undies that would be in that bag.  ;D

I could show her my poop. :P

Written By: Howard on 04/05/15 at 1:45 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bxmkiy9txBE

Written By: c_keenan2001@hotmail.com on 04/07/15 at 8:16 pm

I had to watch this ad all winter long.  Not only is this ad for the travel site Kayak obnoxious but it's also very mean spirited.  :P

ulq7X-xKhDw

Written By: KatanaChick on 04/08/15 at 12:59 am

I had to watch this ad all winter long.  Not only is this ad for the travel site Kayak obnoxious but it's also very mean spirited.  :P

cAGawCHRSG0

FqrTEQ_1h68
Here's the Kayak commercial I liked. I'm not offended by the stair lift one. It was supposed to be funny.

tplUhksGXxo
The toilet paper bears commercials for Charmin are cute.

028cCeHunNc
And here's the crude version you'd never see on TV!

Written By: LyricBoy on 04/08/15 at 5:22 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bxmkiy9txBE

;D ;D ;D

Written By: Howard on 04/08/15 at 1:34 pm

cAGawCHRSG0

How dare he let his own poor mother use the stairs. :(

Written By: KatanaChick on 04/09/15 at 6:40 pm

How dare he let his own poor mother use the stairs. :(

Take a chill pill, it's only a commercial and was meant to be funny. There are far more "offensive" things also meant to be funny and lots of people would laugh, even you.

Written By: Howard on 04/10/15 at 7:17 am

Take a chill pill, it's only a commercial and was meant to be funny. There are far more "offensive" things also meant to be funny and lots of people would laugh, even you.

I was just kidding, I know it's a commercial I just felt it wasn't right for the elder mother to use the stairs.

Written By: LyricBoy on 04/10/15 at 6:26 pm

The folks at Tena must be reading this forum.  I just saw a version of the below commercial on TV where the lady is not cackling in that theatre, or screaming like a banshee whilst driving the car.  ;D ;D  (I'll post a video of the re-edited version when I find it)

The influence of Chucky's website is amazing.  ;D ;D

3NJRoUcrfrI

Written By: LyricBoy on 04/14/15 at 6:23 pm

OK, here is the new version of the ad, except this time the lady is not cackling manically:

jburnpPlSKA

...And here is the original one...

3NJRoUcrfrI

Check for new replies or respond here...