inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Mumia Abdul-Jabbar Hospitalized

Written By: LyricBoy on 04/01/15 at 5:42 am

Convicted cop killer Wesley Cook (who goes by his more well known alias, Mumia Abdul-Jabbar) Was hospitalized this week in Pennsylvania and placed in an ICU under heavy armed guard.  News accounts are saying that he has some sort of severe skin condition where his skin is "not unlike an elephant's".

Subject: Re: Mumia Abdul-Jabbar Hospitalized

Written By: LyricBoy on 04/02/15 at 1:10 pm

I just saw another article that he was admitted "in diabetic shock" with a blood sugar reading of 779.  :o

Subject: Mumia Abu-Jamal Hospitalized (Adbul-Jabbar??)

Written By: ChrisBodilyTM on 04/11/15 at 7:01 pm

According to Google and Wikipedia, it's Mumia Abu-Jamal. Kareem Abdul-Jabbar is a legendary basketball player.

I was googling whether they were related, and apparently you got his name wrong. I know, confusing.  :P ;D

Subject: Re: Mumia Abu-Jamal Hospitalized (Adbul-Jabbar??)

Written By: LyricBoy on 04/11/15 at 7:36 pm

According to Google and Wikipedia, it's Mumia Abu-Jamal. Kareem Abdul-Jabbar is a legendary basketball player.

I was googling whether they were related, and apparently you got his name wrong. I know, confusing.  :P ;D

Oh he's Mumia Jamal-Warner?  Anyway its a made up name.  His legal name is Wesley Cook.

Check for new replies or respond here...