inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Where can I find NEW '90s style clothes?

Written By: 90s Guy on 04/12/15 at 2:06 pm

I'm looking for '90s style clothes (especially t-shirts and neon '90s style windbreakers) that aren't used...Anyone know of any sites?

Subject: Re: Where can I find NEW '90s style clothes?

Written By: ArcticFox on 04/13/15 at 12:40 pm

No new ones, but the Rusty Zipper sells clothing ranging from the 1960s all the way through the 1990s on their website. They have a lot of tops, but not so much anything else (for guys, I don't know about women). I've purchased some '90s things on there. You should give it a try. I think you'll like it.

Written By: Howard on 04/13/15 at 2:19 pm

I'm looking for '90s style clothes (especially t-shirts and neon '90s style windbreakers) that aren't used...Anyone know of any sites?

maybe Goodwill? ???

Written By: TheEarly90sGuy on 04/13/15 at 5:57 pm

You mean EARLY 90s style clothes! We were not wearing neon windbreakers past 1992.

Written By: KatanaChick on 04/17/15 at 7:25 am

You mean EARLY 90s style clothes! We were not wearing neon windbreakers past 1992.

Because they were tacky!  ;D

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/17/15 at 7:54 am

eBay?

Written By: TheEarly90sGuy on 04/17/15 at 8:09 am

Because they were tacky!  ;D

Say what you will, but I'd take them over all of that flannel worn in the mid 90s.

Written By: Howard on 04/17/15 at 2:45 pm

eBay?

Amazon, maybe? ???

Check for new replies or respond here...