inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Rosanne Barr going blind

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/21/15 at 5:32 am

Former sitcom star and film-maker Rosanne Barr has said she is losing her eyesight and will ultimately go blind.

She revealed she has macular degeneration and glaucoma and, when asked if doctors had told her how long she will have her sight, she said: "No, they can't. My vision is closing in now."

Barr still has some sight, however, and has made a documentary Roseanne for President!, about her attempt to become the Green Party's presidential nominee in 2012. It is showing at New York's Tribeca Film Festival.

She also said she smokes cannabis to alleviate pain and said she wants it legalised.

"It's a good medicine, you know," she says."It's expansive. It opens your mind. Wow, you're in awe. You look up into the stars. It makes you wonder."

Subject: Re: Rosanne Barr going blind

Written By: CatwomanofV on 04/21/15 at 9:50 am

I was about to say if she has glaucoma, she should use pot but I see she already is.

Cat

Written By: LyricBoy on 04/21/15 at 11:32 am

I wonder if smoking dope would help my triplopia ? ???

Written By: Howard on 04/21/15 at 1:34 pm

http://www.venetian.com/content/dam/lasvegas/palazzo/master/main/home/shows/lipshtick/lip-roseanne.jpg

Maybe if she stopped wearing glasses for a while and start wearing contacts? ↑

Check for new replies or respond here...