inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: 8th Generation of Gaming

Written By: Eazy-EMAN1995 on 05/06/15 at 9:48 pm

What are your thoughts on the era of PS4, XBOX One, and Wii U? :-\\
So far it had a good first year, but 2014 was an absolutely terrible year for gaming! 8-P

Subject: Re: 8th Generation of Gaming

Written By: Shemp97 on 05/08/15 at 4:12 pm

Sucks. Generally not good, only surpassed in mediocrity by the last few 7th gen years(too many overhyped cut & paste Battlefield clones). Only PC and the Wii U is of mild interest and its likely dead next year with announcement of the NX. I'm sticking with my good ol' 360, Wii and PS1 until this blows over.

Written By: ArcticFox on 05/08/15 at 7:29 pm

The home console version of it just started, but I think it's been bland. The Nintendo 3DS is my favorite one so far. It has had the best games, and even that console has slowed down a lot in quality. Retro games are definitely superior. I still play 5th Gen and 6th Gen games - that was the Golden Age of Gaming!

Written By: Eazy-EMAN1995 on 05/08/15 at 8:11 pm

The home console version of it just started, but I think it's been bland. The Nintendo 3DS is my favorite one so far. It has had the best games, and even that console has slowed down a lot in quality. Retro games are definitely superior. I still play 5th Gen and 6th Gen games - that was the Golden Age of Gaming!

agreed, bro. 4th Gen paved the way and, then the 5th and 6th gen took it to a WHOLE other level!!

Written By: LyricBoy on 05/09/15 at 8:06 am

I don't know why they keep having to change the games.

My Atari Pong and Magnavox Oddessey still provide plenty of gaming fun, without all the expense of today's cr@p.

Check for new replies or respond here...