inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Mariah Carey was forced to cancel a performance at Caesar's Palace

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/14/15 at 9:58 am

A week after starting her Las Vegas residency, Mariah Carey was forced to cancel a performance at Caesar's Palace due to ill health.

"Hey guys.. I've been fighting bronchitis for the past few days.. almost better but on mandatory vocal rest per doctor's orders," the 45-year-old diva tweeted on Wednesday.

"I'm so sorry to cancel tonight's show but I promise to make it up to you!!! Love you always, MC".

"Aww, we are gutted Mariah, me & my wife travelled from UK to see you on our honeymoon! We leave vegas on Friday," wrote one fan on Instagram, while another added: "Why am I not surprised? I called her getting sick cancelling last week. Wouldn't be surprised if the whole thing gets scrapped."

Reports suggest Carey has so far failed to pull in the crowds, with sluggish ticket sales and empty seats.

Earlier this week, Jennifer Lopez announced she would begin a residency in Vegas next January, with tickets going on sale this weekend.

"It will be a high-energy amazing show that anybody can come and see," J-Lo told reporters.

Check for new replies or respond here...