inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: American Psycho heads for Broadway

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/24/15 at 8:36 am

The West End musical adaptation of American Psycho will be winging its way to Broadway in February next year.

The show premiered at London's Almeida Theatre in December and starred former Doctor Who star Matt Smith, receiving largely positive reviews.

It was originally intended to go off-Broadway, but now there are bigger plans for it - although which theatre it will open in has yet to be decided.

Benjamin Walker will play Patrick Bateman in the adaptation of Bret Easton Ellis's dark novel, having previously starred in the title role in Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter.

Subject: Re: American Psycho heads for Broadway

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/24/15 at 8:37 am

I still have to see the film!

Written By: Baltimoreian on 07/24/15 at 5:01 pm

I still have to see the film!

Is there a store nearby your house or somewhere that sells DVDs? They probably have American Psycho there.

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/24/15 at 5:05 pm

Is there a store nearby your house or somewhere that sells DVDs? They probably have American Psycho there.
I have given up buying DVDs, even though cheap nowadays, it is the cost of everything. I catch films when I can on television or through friends.

Check for new replies or respond here...