inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Country Rap - LB's Big Mistake

Written By: LyricBoy on 08/01/15 at 3:48 pm

Well today I was out getting breakfast (I occasionally do that on a Saturday morning).  As I was wolfing down my meal, I saw a tour bus pull into the parking lot and these guys in cowboy hats get out.  They were headed to some show, but were stopping along the way to hawk their CD's.

Hey, fair enough, I say to myself.  So I buy a CD off of them, figure I'm doing a good deed helping these young whippersnappers get established.  Although they did have a pimped-out tour bus with custom graphics and the whole bit.  Plus a couple of "chase vans" to boot. So I figured they must al least have some reasonably decent music.

Group is called the Duke Boyz, and I figured they were a new country group, so get me some music for the road.  Their new album is called Denim & Chrome.  Nice bunch of guys, very friendly and well comported.

Big mistake by LB.  Turns out they are a "country rap" group.

My two word review of the album: It sucked.  8-P

Subject: Re: Country Rap - LB's Big Mistake

Written By: CatwomanofV on 08/01/15 at 4:45 pm

No good deed every goes unpunished.

Cat

Subject: Re: Country Rap - LB's Big Mistake

Written By: snozberries on 08/01/15 at 6:09 pm

Omg LB. thank you!!!!

The beats are tight but the lyrics are hilarious!!! This maybe my new "favorite" thing  ;D

Check for new replies or respond here...