inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Rick Moranis wants to act again, but no Ghostbusters

Written By: ChrisBodilyTM on 10/07/15 at 4:53 pm

https://www.yahoo.com/movies/s/rick-moranis-wants-act-again-183200102.html

_Z0IXDaJ1Tc

Rick Moranis -- "retired" since 1997, his last live-action credit being Honey We Shrunk Ourselves -- wants to act again. And as you might have guessed from the above Casper clip, it won't be a Ghostbusters cameo, which he confirmed that he turned down.

Let's hope he does do The Flintstones 2 (John Goodman willing), Spaceballs 2: The Search for More Money, and Honey I Shrunk the Grandkids. He should also play Drew Pickles in a live action Rugrats movie.  ;D

Subject: Re: Rick Moranis wants to act again, but no Ghostbusters

Written By: LyricBoy on 10/08/15 at 4:32 am

I dunno. How many different ways can he do his "dumb look" schtick?  It was getting old before he retired.

Written By: Howard on 10/08/15 at 7:42 am

https://www.yahoo.com/movies/s/rick-moranis-wants-act-again-183200102.html

Z0IXDaJ1Tc

Rick Moranis -- "retired" since 1997, his last live-action credit being Honey We Shrunk Ourselves -- wants to act again. And as you might have guessed from the above Casper clip, it won't be a Ghostbusters cameo, which he confirmed that he turned down.

Let's hope he does do The Flintstones 2 (John Goodman willing), Spaceballs 2: The Search for More Money, and Honey I Shrunk the Grandkids. He should also play Drew Pickles in a live action Rugrats movie.  ;D

or maybe Honey I Shrunk The World.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 10/08/15 at 10:11 am

Who does your taxes?

Cat

Written By: Eazy-EMAN1995 on 10/08/15 at 10:17 am

He was hilarious in Ghostbusters. It's a darn shame he won't return as Louis :\'( , at least for a cameo!! >:(

Check for new replies or respond here...