inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Any of you guys gonna watch toonami intruder pt.2?

Written By: sonic2005 on 11/02/15 at 2:02 am

The Intruder II is an upcoming Toonami Total Immersion Event (T.I.E.) set to air from November 7, 2015 to December 19, 2015. The Intruder II is a sequel to the first Toonami T.I.E., The Intruder, which originally aired on Cartoon Network's Toonami in September of 2000.

According to the Toonami Tumblr and the Intruder II teaser, the 7 episode sequel will feature the same villainous blob that destroyed TOM's original body during the first Intruder T.I.E. but no further plot details have been revealed at this time.

At the Toonami panel at DragonCon 2015, it was announced that Intruder II will now last 7 weeks, from November 7-December 19, 2015, and each week's episode will air during the first commercial break of the Toonami broadcast. It was also announced that the companion online Toonami comic will be released November 7th.

any of you guys gonna check it out for old times sake?

Subject: Re: Any of you guys gonna watch toonami intruder pt.2?

Written By: mqg96 on 11/02/15 at 8:08 am

I usually stay tuned to college football each Saturdays, and afterwards I get really tired and want to get some rest, so idk! I might check it out again but Toonami just comes on way too late for me!

Check for new replies or respond here...