inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: What are your opinons on some of these videos?

Written By: Eazy-EMAN1995 on 01/17/16 at 12:55 am

In response to the video made about Future king, I want to know what you think about Corey Margera. Here are his vids, sometimes he makes VERY GOOD POINTS and then...... he kinda goes off the deep end. :-\\

0rUivr2LK_4 _ZziRsjRddw

a3riDx4gHNw _oBIwSZKMQs

adjfQj1shFE VOtcnEi9Ijg

8BrKoEcygdk vaJsP2krjqY

Subject: Re: What are your opinons on some of these videos?

Written By: 2001 on 01/17/16 at 1:38 am

All these videos are 30 minutes long!

Looking at the type of videos he makes and their titles (haven't listened to any of them... sorry.... they're too long  :-[), I am going to guess he's a Gamergater. Those people scare me.

Written By: mqg96 on 01/17/16 at 1:43 am

What's your opinion on this video.

ueB_06hvxiU

Written By: #Infinity on 01/17/16 at 3:07 am

I watched the first video, which I do sort of agree with.

One thing that sticks out, he talks just as much about wrestling as you do, Eazy-EMAN1995! :P

Written By: Eazy-EMAN1995 on 01/17/16 at 6:10 am

I watched the first video, which I do sort of agree with.

One thing that sticks out, he talks just as much about wrestling as you do, Eazy-EMAN1995! :P

Yes, he's a wrestling fan just like me. Although My opinions on it are NOWHERE NEAR as strong as Corey's!

Written By: musicguy93 on 01/18/16 at 3:25 am

All these videos are 30 minutes long!

Looking at the type of videos he makes and their titles (haven't listened to any of them... sorry.... they're too long  :-[), I am going to guess he's a Gamergater. Those people scare me.

There really isn't much to suggest he's a Gamergater. Even if he were, it's not really a bad thing. Most Gamergate supporters are actually pretty cool. The crazy ones are are a small minority. Personally I'd take the Gamergaters over the nutcase SJWs, anyday. Because with the latter group, the crazies are the vast majority.

Written By: 2001 on 01/18/16 at 9:09 pm

There really isn't much to suggest he's a Gamergater. Even if he were, it's not really a bad thing. Most Gamergate supporters are actually pretty cool. The crazy ones are are a small minority. Personally I'd take the Gamergaters over the nutcase SJWs, anyday. Because with the latter group, the crazies are the vast majority.

I don't think I've ever met an SJW before, except this one chick who said Pocahontas cements the colonial mentality in the minds of young children lol. :o Overall Canada is left leaning so I never found what they say all top controversial. It's just the way they argue is bad, guilt tripping only gets you so far.

Gamergaters scare the hell out of me though. There was an incident on my university recently, we have a painting commemorating the 14 women who were shot in 1989 at a women's college in Montreal, by a loser dude who didn't get accepted into university,  and some MRA douche bag drew penises all over the bullets in the painting. He could have drawn on penises on anything, there are like 20 other paintings there, but he chose that painting  ::)

Then there was another incident where someone posted a note at the subway station that went along the lines of "Independent woman? Good education? Good job? Can't get a boyfriend? Has feminism really helped you?" LOL as if anyone would give up those other things to suck his d!ck  ;D

Idk, there was another shooting at a college in Montreal in 2006 where the shooter specifically targetted engineer women. No one has died over SJW yet, so the MRA/Gamergate has always been way more scary to me.

I agree that dogpiling culture on the Internet in general is distasteful though. I avoid Tumblr and don't Tweet politics, so I haven't run across SJWs yet IRL except the aforementioned one.

Written By: 2001 on 01/18/16 at 9:21 pm

Nevermind, I remembered the sign wrong. But it's still super ridiculous, not to mention pathetic.
http://cdn.files.wdish.com/styles/content_primary_image/s3/mensrights.jpg?itok=uBabIx_E

The ironic thing is, I doubt this guy is getting dates, otherwise he would not post this  ;D

Written By: musicguy93 on 01/18/16 at 10:27 pm

I don't think I've ever met an SJW before, except this one chick who said Pocahontas cements the colonial mentality in the minds of young children lol. :o Overall Canada is left leaning so I never found what they say all top controversial. It's just the way they argue is bad, guilt tripping only gets you so far.

Gamergaters scare the hell out of me though. There was an incident on my university recently, we have a painting commemorating the 14 women who were shot in 1989 at a women's college in Montreal, by a loser dude who didn't get accepted into university,  and some MRA douche bag drew penises all over the bullets in the painting. He could have drawn on penises on anything, there are like 20 other paintings there, but he chose that painting  ::)

Then there was another incident where someone posted a note at the subway station that went along the lines of "Independent woman? Good education? Good job? Can't get a boyfriend? Has feminism really helped you?" LOL as if anyone would give up those other things to suck his d!ck  ;D

Idk, there was another shooting at a college in Montreal in 2006 where the shooter specifically targetted engineer women. No one has died over SJW yet, so the MRA/Gamergate has always been way more scary to me.

I agree that dogpiling culture on the Internet in general is distasteful though. I avoid Tumblr and don't Tweet politics, so I haven't run across SJWs yet IRL except the aforementioned one.

MRAs and Gamergaters are not the same thing. Sure there are Gamergaters who may happen to be MRAs, but not all of them are. Heck I don't even think the majority are. With SJW, their whole ideology is illogical by default. I mean yes, you can argue that they want equality. But the actions they choose to take will actually create more inequality. Like all this "check your privilege" nonsense. It does nothing to help anyone, and completely discredits individual experience.

Written By: Howard on 01/19/16 at 2:54 pm

Nevermind, I remembered the sign wrong. But it's still super ridiculous, not to mention pathetic.
http://cdn.files.wdish.com/styles/content_primary_image/s3/mensrights.jpg?itok=uBabIx_E

The ironic thing is, I doubt this guy is getting dates, otherwise he would not post this  ;D

He needs to approach it another way.

Check for new replies or respond here...