inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Anyone else sick of conspiracy theories?

Written By: SpyroKev on 01/18/16 at 12:13 pm

What ever how that person transitioned, I really don't care how whatever other possible way in debt. I just want to positively remember that specific famous person. Aaliyah is sadly the centered victim of this attention. No one cares. I wish at least every celebrity related conspiracies were removed and banned. Their hard to get away from and can change how you see that artist. The concept is constantly mentioned as if the know it all can actually do anything about it, what ever the case.

Another reason to praise my childhood.

Subject: Re: Anyone else sick of conspiracy theories?

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/18/16 at 12:18 pm

Not me, I enjoy a good conspiracy, the moon landings, JFK, so many more.

Written By: 2001 on 01/18/16 at 5:15 pm

Everytime I go on Facebook I new conspiracy theories from different people. Like there was one about McDonald's abducting missing children and using their body parts in their McNuggets. "That's why they taste so good!"

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/18/16 at 5:16 pm

Everytime I go on Facebook I new conspiracy theories from different people. Like there was one about McDonald's abducting missing children and using their body parts in their McNuggets. "That's why they taste so good!"
That way the meat is very fresh?

Written By: 2001 on 01/18/16 at 5:29 pm

That way the meat is very fresh?

Well, I don't know about fresh, I think they're prefrozen. But apparently they taste inexplicably good, so there obviously has to be some evil secret ingredient involved and it's not love!

Written By: LyricBoy on 01/18/16 at 5:47 pm

You should see what's in the tartar sauce.  :P

Written By: Ripley on 01/18/16 at 9:50 pm

:D
Remember the lady that put a finger in her chili at Wendy's and claimed it was already in there?

Written By: Ripley on 01/18/16 at 9:53 pm

I am guilty of being entertained by conspiracy theories. I have read so many articles, hours upon hours of stuff. From JFK to 2Pac. This stuff really interests me.

Written By: ArcticFox on 01/18/16 at 10:26 pm

I am sick of them. I don't believe any of them.

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/19/16 at 6:41 am

Not me, I enjoy a good conspiracy, the moon landings, JFK, so many more.
The latest conspiracy to catch my eye is that the footage for the moon landings was film by the film director Stanley Kubrick.

Written By: Howard on 01/19/16 at 2:47 pm

Well, I don't know about fresh, I think they're prefrozen. But apparently they taste inexplicably good, so there obviously has to be some evil secret ingredient involved and it's not love!

I wouldn't want to eat that!  :P

Written By: Howard on 01/19/16 at 2:48 pm

I don't want to know!

Written By: JordanK1982 on 01/19/16 at 2:55 pm

Bush did 9/11. There is no way that the planes could melt those steal beams!! ;D

Written By: Arrowstone on 01/19/16 at 4:05 pm

I don't like it. It's a finalistic way of thinking. Every truth, reality is forced into the conspiracy theory.

I had a housemate once, and he was very into the New World Order sheesh. And then he was "concerned",
because I had a (partly) jewish background. Come on! If I was part of "the NWO", I wouldn't have needed
a housemate. Thank god he left in a few months..

Most things just happen. Most people just do and succeed or fail. Most times, there is no agenda.

Check for new replies or respond here...