inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Thousands sign petition to stop Kanye West from recording a David Bowie tribute

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/20/16 at 6:17 am

Almost 5,000 people have signed a petition to stop Kanye West from recording a David Bowie tribute album.

Earlier this week it was claimed the Yeezus rapper had been getting to work in the studio to put his own spin on classic hits like Charges, Heroes and Rebel, Rebel.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/thousands-sign-petition-prevent-kanye-7209298

Subject: Re: Thousands sign petition to stop Kanye West from recording a David Bowie tribute

Written By: Howard on 01/20/16 at 3:01 pm

Almost 5,000 people have signed a petition to stop Kanye West from recording a David Bowie tribute album.

Earlier this week it was claimed the Yeezus rapper had been getting to work in the studio to put his own spin on classic hits like Charges, Heroes and Rebel, Rebel.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/thousands-sign-petition-prevent-kanye-7209298

keep him far away from David Bowie's music. >:(

Subject: Re: Thousands sign petition to stop Kanye West from recording a David Bowie tribute

Written By: nally on 01/20/16 at 3:02 pm

keep him far away from David Bowie's music. >:(

I agree!

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/20/16 at 3:04 pm

In the past Kanye West has ruined "Bohemian Rhapsody" by Queen in a live performance by forgetting the lyrics.

Written By: musicguy93 on 01/20/16 at 3:49 pm

If you ask me, I just wish Kanye would stop making music altogether.

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/20/16 at 3:50 pm

Seconded!

Written By: Howard on 01/20/16 at 3:56 pm

In the past Kanye West has ruined "Bohemian Rhapsody" by Queen in a live performance by forgetting the lyrics.

He's an idiot!

Written By: Howard on 01/20/16 at 3:56 pm

I agree.

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/20/16 at 3:57 pm

He's an idiot!
...and naming his daughter North West?

Written By: 80sfan on 01/20/16 at 4:25 pm

His first four albums were awesome though.

Written By: 2001 on 01/20/16 at 4:46 pm

I like his stuff. I don't mind anyone paying tribute. It is not as if it will detract from the originals.

Written By: Baltimoreian on 01/20/16 at 5:13 pm

Well, why would they want to do that? I know Kanye can be a douche sometimes, but why would people hate him simply for doing a David Bowie tribute album? That's dumb. We may not know if it would be sh!tty or not.

Written By: Howard on 01/21/16 at 3:55 pm

...and naming his daughter North West?

Yes!

Check for new replies or respond here...