inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Daniel Radcliffe's farting corpse role

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/25/16 at 10:26 am

Daniel Radcliffe plays a flatulent corpse in his latest film, a surreal movie that's seen some audience members walk out.

He's starring in Swiss Army Man alongside Paul Dano, who plays Hank, a man who makes "friends" with the corpse. The film was hotly anticipated at the Sundance Film Festival in Utah.

Radcliffe's character doesn't just have a farting problem - he also gets visibly aroused. Hank eventually rides the corpse across the sea, propelled by Radcliffe's character's farts.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/35399463/daniel-radcliffes-farting-corpse-role

Subject: Re: Daniel Radcliffe's farting corpse role

Written By: musicguy93 on 01/25/16 at 9:45 pm

Daniel Radcliffe plays a flatulent corpse in his latest film, a surreal movie that's seen some audience members walk out.

He's starring in Swiss Army Man alongside Paul Dano, who plays Hank, a man who makes "friends" with the corpse. The film was hotly anticipated at the Sundance Film Festival in Utah.

Radcliffe's character doesn't just have a farting problem - he also gets visibly aroused. Hank eventually rides the corpse across the sea, propelled by Radcliffe's character's farts.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/35399463/daniel-radcliffes-farting-corpse-role

The same guy who starred in the Harry Potter movies, now playing a farting corpse. Wow. I really don't know what to say.

Written By: 2001 on 01/25/16 at 9:49 pm

Radcliffe is extremely sexy even when he is farting.

Written By: apollonia1986 on 01/26/16 at 2:29 am

I had a crush on Danny during the HP days but that kind of fizzled.

And now the thrill is gone.  :o

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/26/16 at 5:30 am

I saw him in "The Woman In Black" and "What If", and was dire, in my opinion he cannot act.

Written By: Howard on 01/26/16 at 3:57 pm

Radcliffe is extremely sexy even when he is farting.

He had gas. ;D

Check for new replies or respond here...