inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Kesha loses case after all

Written By: Ripley on 02/20/16 at 7:44 am

Now this:
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/kesha-sobs-in-court-as-judge-rules-she-can-t-terminate-sony-music-contract-a6885156.html

A couple of weeks ago it looked good for her.  So it was overturned?  Why the hell can't she pay the label to get out of it?  I know some people lie about things to get out.  But it would make her an absolutely horrible person to make up a rape story.  I wouldn't doubt he paid the judge off.  Maybe she lost cause of some of her past antics.  Yeah she partied a lot around the time of Animal.  Who gives a crap.  Miley Cyrus parties and she's praised.  This is ridiculous.  Kesha is a good person.  Dr Luke has plenty of money.  He's only continuing this cause he's greedy, wants attention and wants a win over her. 

Subject: Re: Kesha loses case after all

Written By: TheKid99 on 02/21/16 at 8:07 am

I feel so sorry for her. She doesn't and nobody deserves to work with someone that terrorizes them or even rapes them, nobody.

Check for new replies or respond here...