inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: David Hasselhoff to appear in new Baywatch film

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/03/16 at 4:51 am

David Hasselhoff will appear in the new Baywatch film, 15 years after the TV series ended.
Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson revealed the news in an Instagram update about the movie but didn't reveal what role the star would play.
"The Hoff" played LA lifeguard Mitch Buchannon in Baywatch between 1989 and 2001 and also produced the series.
The new movie also stars Zac Efron, Alexandra Daddario, Kelly Rohrbach, Priyanka Chopra and Hannibal Buress.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/35714936/david-hasselhoff-to-appear-in-new-baywatch-film-starring-the-rock-and-zac-efron

Subject: Re: David Hasselhoff to appear in new Baywatch film

Written By: LyricBoy on 03/03/16 at 5:03 am

Awesome. Let's hope that The Hoff will stay sober for the production to be completed.

I wonder if all the hot chicks from the original Babewatch Boobwatch Baywatch will be back for this flick? ???

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/03/16 at 5:03 am

Awesome. Let's hope that The Hoff will stay sober for the production to be completed.

I wonder if all the hot chicks from the original Babewatch Boobwatch Baywatch will be back for this flick? ???
O0

Written By: Howard on 03/03/16 at 3:24 pm

I hope so.

Check for new replies or respond here...