inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: New Tim Burton movie to come out.

Written By: KatanaChick on 03/18/16 at 10:20 am

A friend at work had me watch a trailer for a new movie by Tim Burton called Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children. It looks very surreal to say the least. It's based on a book that precedes it. I'm thinking I want to see this one.

Subject: Re: New Tim Burton movie to come out.

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/18/16 at 10:21 am

A friend at work had me watch a trailer for a new movie by Tim Burton called Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children. It looks very surreal to say the least. It's based on a book that precedes it. I'm thinking I want to see this one.

CYPHc8g4QDk

YouTube link repaired.

Written By: KatanaChick on 03/18/16 at 10:22 am

YouTube link repaired.

How?

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/18/16 at 10:30 am

How?
typed out as...

CYPHc8g4QDk

With the last part of the URL (CYPHc8g4QDk)  between the .] and

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/18/16 at 10:32 am

I noticed this new film last last and I am curious about it. And phew, Johnny Depp is not in it!

Written By: mqg96 on 03/18/16 at 10:33 am

Sounds interesting, but I can't wait 'til Hardcore Henry comes out! That's gonna be real sick!

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/18/16 at 10:38 am

With Judi Dench and Terence Stamp in the film, we are definitely seeing it!

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 03/18/16 at 7:24 pm

Haven't seen a Burton movie in the theater in 10 years.  Guess I'll see this one.

Check for new replies or respond here...