inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Janet Jackson delays tour again to 'plan family'

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/06/16 at 12:51 pm

Pop star Janet Jackson has announced she is planning to become a mother, and postponed all upcoming tour dates.
The announcement comes a month after she scrapped concerts in the UK and Europe, and affects 55 further concerts in the US and Canada this summer.
Speaking in a Twitter video, the 49-year-old told her fans: "My husband and I are planning our family - so I'm going to have to delay the tour.
"Please, if you can, try and understand that it's important that I do this now.
"I have to rest up doctor's orders. I will continue the tour as soon as I possibly can."
She went on to thank her "supportive and loving" dancers and musicians, and to her fans for their "undying love" and "loyalty".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-35978359

Subject: Re: Janet Jackson delays tour again to 'plan family'

Written By: Ripley on 04/06/16 at 3:31 pm

Miss Jackson is trying to become a mom when she's 50. I hope she succeeds. She's already a good aunt so I'm sure she'll make a great mom.

Subject: Re: Janet Jackson delays tour again to 'plan family'

Written By: Howard on 04/06/16 at 3:54 pm

Miss Jackson is trying to become a mom when she's 50. I hope she succeeds. She's already a good aunt so I'm sure she'll make a great mom.

She deserves to be an aunt.

Check for new replies or respond here...