inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Latest Millennial fad: Adult preschool

Written By: bchris02 on 04/18/16 at 4:03 pm

http://abcnews.go.com/Lifestyle/grownups-pay-big-bucks-attend-nyc-adult-preschool/story?id=29701836

As if you thought adult coloring books and adult summer camp was bad enough, Millennials are paying big bucks to go back to preschool. $1000 gets you a five week class where you take naps, play make believe, have show and tell, dress up, and even have "skipping groups."

Stuff like this makes me ashamed to be a Millennial. I mean, who am I to judge if it makes them happy but gosh, preschool?

What are your thoughts on this?

Subject: Re: Latest Millennial fad: Adult preschool

Written By: 2001 on 04/18/16 at 4:07 pm

I don't remember pre-school since i was 2/3 when I attended. I could use something like this :P

Written By: Baltimoreian on 04/18/16 at 4:18 pm

I really thought this was for adult babies, since preschool is pretty childish as f*ck. Granted, I sometimes nostalgic for my preschool years, but it's not even as good as my elementary school years. But if this is for older Millennials, then I don't know if I should say something. But yet again, who wants to be nostalgic for preschool? Unless, they really miss watching Nick Jr. at the time. When they had Little Bear, Blue's Clues, Franklin, etc.

Written By: Baltimoreian on 04/18/16 at 4:21 pm

I don't remember pre-school since i was 2/3 when I attended. I could use something like this :P

I have some memories of preschool, but I wouldn't go to an adult preschool. If I wanted to be nostalgic over my toddler/preschool years, then I could've watch something from Nick Jr. or Elmo.

Written By: Mat1991 on 04/18/16 at 4:25 pm

I, too, get nostalgic over my childhood years, but personally, going to an adult preschool wouldn't fill any nostalgic void for me because it wouldn't be the same.  ::)

Written By: 2001 on 04/18/16 at 4:28 pm

I have some memories of preschool, but I wouldn't go to an adult preschool. If I wanted to be nostalgic over my toddler/preschool years, then I could've watch something from Nick Jr. or Elmo.

It sounds like a fun way to meet people, so I can't hate. It's harder to meet new people once you're out of school. If it was free I'd definitely join. $1000 is a bit much though.

Written By: Baltimoreian on 04/18/16 at 4:31 pm

I, too, get nostalgic over my childhood years, but personally, going to an adult preschool wouldn't fill any nostalgic void for me because it wouldn't be the same.  ::)

Same for me. Honestly, going to an adult preschool wouldn't be the same as going to my preschool 12-13 years ago. It was really unique to me, since we had PC games from the late 90s/early 2000s, along with an TV connected to a VCR. There was also paintings of Sesame Street and Winnie the Pooh characters on my preschool back then. I don't know if they still have them, since I haven't been to my preschool for 12 years. That's what I could remember at the time.

Written By: Baltimoreian on 04/18/16 at 4:35 pm

It sounds like a fun way to meet people, so I can't hate. It's harder to meet new people once you're out of school. If it was free I'd definitely join. $1000 is a bit much though.

They should just have a social group. Just saying.

Written By: Mat1991 on 04/18/16 at 4:36 pm

Same for me. Honestly, going to an adult preschool wouldn't be the same as going to my preschool 12-13 years ago. It was really unique to me, since we had PC games from the late 90s/early 2000s, along with an TV connected to a VCR. There was also paintings of Sesame Street and Winnie the Pooh characters on my preschool back then. I don't know if they still have them, since I haven't been to my preschool for 12 years. That's what I could remember at the time.

I was in preschool 20 years ago. Times have changed. It wouldn't be the same if I went back. I'd be better off binging on old VHS tapes and Youtube videos of Face from Nick Jr.  ;D

Written By: bchris02 on 04/18/16 at 4:40 pm

I was in preschool 20 years ago. Times have changed. It wouldn't be the same if I went back. I'd be better off binging on old VHS tapes and Youtube videos of Face from Nick Jr.  ;D

Only with a lot of alcohol in my system. That's the best way to reminisce about your childhood.

Written By: Baltimoreian on 04/18/16 at 4:41 pm

Same with me. I'll be watching old Nick Jr. and PBS Kids shows to make me feel nostalgic about preschool.

Written By: muppethammer26 on 04/18/16 at 4:44 pm

This would be a good topic to be placed in Life on Mars section of this forum, because of the strangeness of the article.

Written By: Baltimoreian on 04/18/16 at 4:47 pm

This would be a good topic to be placed in Life on Mars section of this forum, because of the strangeness of the article.

Yeah. I don't know how people thought it was a good idea to reinvent preschool for adults.

Written By: TheKid99 on 04/18/16 at 4:48 pm

I am speechless and Not in a good way.

Written By: 2001 on 04/18/16 at 4:51 pm

Yeah. I don't know how people thought it was a good idea to reinvent preschool for adults.

I wish I had thought of it :P $$$

Written By: Baltimoreian on 04/18/16 at 5:00 pm

I wish I had thought of it :P $$$

Eh. It's your choice. They should have it for $25, since $1000 wouldn't get a lot of people.

Written By: bchris02 on 04/18/16 at 5:35 pm

I feel the same way about adult coloring books.  Sometimes it's fun to reminisce about childhood but I have no desire to relive it as an adult. Every stage of life has its pluses and minuses.

Written By: 2001 on 04/18/16 at 5:41 pm

I feel the same way about adult coloring books.  Sometimes it's fun to reminisce about childhood but I have no desire to relive it as an adult. Every stage of life has its pluses and minuses.

My friend has one of those. It actually looked super neat. The art was more complex than you'd find in a regular children's colouring book.

http://i.imgur.com/kze3x6g.jpg

Written By: Baltimoreian on 04/18/16 at 6:08 pm

Yeah. Not all of my memories in preschool were fond to me. I remember being in a museum as a three year old, and I started a temper tantrum because it was boring as f*ck.

Written By: Baltimoreian on 04/18/16 at 6:12 pm

My friend has one of those. It actually looked super neat. The art was more complex than you'd find in a regular children's colouring book.

http://i.imgur.com/kze3x6g.jpg

It looks unique for a coloring book. But I guess I'll rather use it personally, than share it with adult preschoolers.

Written By: Toon on 04/18/16 at 6:42 pm

I can only enjoy Pre-school if I was Pre-school age.

Written By: Baltimoreian on 04/18/16 at 7:11 pm

I can only enjoy Pre-school if I was Pre-school age.

Me too.

Written By: Eazy-EMAN1995 on 04/18/16 at 8:56 pm

Since I was mainly 4 during preschool, I have a bunch of memories from it! :)

Written By: Eazy-EMAN1995 on 04/18/16 at 8:58 pm

I really thought this was for adult babies, since preschool is pretty childish as f*ck. Granted, I sometimes nostalgic for my preschool years, but it's not even as good as my elementary school years. But if this is for older Millennials, then I don't know if I should say something. But yet again, who wants to be nostalgic for preschool? Unless, they really miss watching Nick Jr. at the time. When they had Little Bear, Blue's Clues, Franklin, etc.

Depends on what age group you're talking about... cause when most ''older'' millennials were preschool, Nick Jr didn't even exist! ;D It came out in 1999.

Written By: JordanK1982 on 04/18/16 at 8:59 pm

Hahahaha!!!! Oh jesus, what a bunch of morons! Playschool? I know millennials are super obsessed with their childhood but this is a little bit much... Too funny...

Written By: 2001 on 04/18/16 at 9:04 pm

Since I was mainly 4 during preschool, I have a bunch of memories from it! :)

3/4 is when Kindergarten starts here. Don't you guys have Pre-K?

Written By: Eazy-EMAN1995 on 04/18/16 at 9:07 pm

Yes.... but here in Missouri since the cutoff was different(August-July), so I was 5 for much of Pre K. If I had lived anywhere else, it would have been Kindergarten.

Written By: 2001 on 04/18/16 at 9:18 pm

Yes.... but here in Missouri since the cutoff was different(August-July), so I was 5 for much of Pre K. If I had lived anywhere else, it would have been Kindergarten.

Oh so you have the same thing as Infinity. That's crazy, 5 in Pre-K haha. If you picked a fight with a little kid in the same grade in another state they could have been injured permanently LOL.

Written By: Eazy-EMAN1995 on 04/18/16 at 9:20 pm

Oh so you have the same thing as Infinity. That's crazy, 5 in Pre-K haha. If you picked a fight with a little kid in the same grade in another state they could have been injured permanently LOL.

Yup, considering how I was a big boy then too!! ;D ;)

Written By: Toon on 04/18/16 at 9:24 pm

3/4?! How odd. We have Pre-K, but that is at age 4. Preschool is 2-3. Pre-K is age 4. K-5 is 5-10 (or 6-11 for people born in a early/late part of a year, but for people born in the mid part it's 5-10).

Written By: Eazy-EMAN1995 on 04/18/16 at 9:32 pm

3/4?! How odd. We have Pre-K, but that is at age 4. Preschool is 2-3. Pre-K is age 4. K-5 is 5-10 (or 6-11 for people born in a early/late part of a year, but for people born in the mid part it's 5-10).

Yup for me K-5, I was mainly 6-11.

Written By: Baltimoreian on 04/18/16 at 9:35 pm

Depends on what age group you're talking about... cause when most ''older'' millennials were preschool, Nick Jr didn't even exist! ;D It came out in 1999.

Nick Jr. came out in 1988. But it wasn't popular until the mid 90s.

Written By: Toon on 04/18/16 at 9:36 pm

Ah,okay. For me it was 5-10 due to being born in the Summer. So I didn't age during the school year. 

Written By: Toon on 04/18/16 at 9:38 pm

Well it depends on what you're referring to. In 1988 Nick Jr was just a block. On 1999 a Nick Jr channel was created.  But if you're just talking about Nick Jr in general then it's 1988, I suppose.

Written By: Baltimoreian on 04/18/16 at 9:41 pm

Well it depends on what you're referring to. In 1988 Nick Jr was just a block. On 1999 a Nick Jr channel was created.

But it was known as Noggin when the channel was made. It wasn't even called Nick Jr. until 2009, when Nickelodeon's channels rebranded.

Written By: 2001 on 04/18/16 at 9:42 pm

We have two years of Kindergarten, so it's ages 3-5 usually. People are 5/6 when Grade 1 starts. 10/11 when Grade 6 starts, 13/14 when Grade 9 starts, 17/18/19 by the time we graduate. Before 2003 people graduated when they were 18/19 because there were 5 years of high school, a lot of people still take a 5th year.

Also I feel like the only person who's positive about today's culture LOL either you guys are big time haters or I'm this dude.

http://img.pandawhale.com/142499-guys-dont-worry-this-is-fine-d-z87L.jpeg

Written By: Baltimoreian on 04/18/16 at 9:43 pm

We have two years of Kindergarten, so it's ages 3-5 usually. People are 5/6 when Grade 1 starts. 10/11 when Grade 6 starts, 13/14 when Grade 9 starts, 17/18/19 by the time we graduate. Before 2003 people graduated when they were 18/19 because there were 5 years of high school, a lot of people still take a 5th year.

Also I feel like the only person who's positive about today's culture LOL either you guys are big time haters or I'm this dude.

I'm actually more positive about today's culture than I was a year ago. The only thing is that it's not as good as the 2000s, so I wouldn't praise it entirely.

Written By: Toon on 04/18/16 at 10:02 pm

But it was known as Noggin when the channel was made. It wasn't even called Nick Jr. until 2009, when Nickelodeon's channels rebranded.

Oh yeah! I was always confused about that. Had a Nick Jr. Block. A Noggin Channel. And a Nick Jr channel that replaced the Noggin Channel. My memory is fuzzy.

February 2, 1999 (as Noggin)
September 28, 2009(as Nick Jr.)

Can't believe it's been 17 years since Noggin showed up. And I can't believe how long it's been since Nick Jr (block) been created.

Written By: musicguy93 on 04/18/16 at 10:16 pm

Same here.

Written By: Toon on 04/18/16 at 10:38 pm

2 years of Kindergarten?! 5 years of High School?  :o  Oh snap! I could barely tolerate 4.

There are things that I love about the 2010's culture. Only thing that I'm really against is this own political correctness/SJW thing that we have going on. And the obsession everyone has with social media. And I also can't stand the AAA gaming industry most of the time. And maybe the fact that kids get exposed to things like Iphones or Ipads at age 4 or 5.

Other than these things I'm fine with today's culture. Even if I'm not a fan of somethings they don't bother me very much (aside from the things I mentioned above). No decade is perfect as I have complaints for the previous decades as well.

Also don't take this in an offensive way, but thanks to that picture I now imagine you as a dog in a burning building. While everyone else is complaining and upset you're just sitting there like "I'm okay with this" or "Hey it doesn't bother me". I can be like that sometimes as well.

Written By: musicguy93 on 04/18/16 at 10:52 pm

Both. I can fully admit to being a hater of this era. But hey, at least I'm an honest hater.  ;D

Written By: mach!ne_he@d on 04/18/16 at 11:57 pm

Well it depends on what you're referring to. In 1988 Nick Jr was just a block. On 1999 a Nick Jr channel was created.  But if you're just talking about Nick Jr in general then it's 1988, I suppose.

Yeah, Nick Jr. existed when I was in preschool many, many years ago, but it was radically different. It mostly consisted of really old-school shows like David the Gnome and Eureeka's Castle, plus I don't think Face even existed yet.

When the average person gets all nostalgic over Nick Jr. these days, they seem to mostly be reminiscing about the block as it was in the mid '90s through early '00s.

Written By: Eazy-EMAN1995 on 04/19/16 at 10:55 am

I was thinking of the channel! lol

Written By: Baltimoreian on 04/19/16 at 1:01 pm

I was thinking of the channel! lol

The channel came out in 1999 as Noggin.

Written By: Howard on 04/19/16 at 3:44 pm

last time I was in preschool was in 1981.

Written By: Howard on 04/19/16 at 3:45 pm

I was in preschool 35 years ago.

Written By: Howard on 04/19/16 at 3:47 pm

Hahahaha!!!! Oh jesus, what a bunch of morons! Playschool? I know millennials are super obsessed with their childhood but this is a little bit much... Too funny...

having cookies and milk, play-doh and going on the potty.  ::)

Written By: JordanK1982 on 04/19/16 at 5:36 pm

having cookies and milk, play-doh and going on the potty.  ::)

Oh of course. You know when you're in your 20's, nothing is better than doing back to pre-school to have your naps and cookies. I hope they brought their special blanket. Maybe they can even get their mommies to come pick them up afterwords. ::)

Written By: Eazy-EMAN1995 on 04/19/16 at 9:59 pm

I was in preschool 35 years ago.

For me it was only 16/17 years ago! ;D ;D ;D

Written By: Toon on 04/19/16 at 10:47 pm

We're now in a world where we have literal men-children.

Written By: JordanK1982 on 04/19/16 at 10:53 pm

http://cdn.24.co.za/files/Cms/General/d/2814/7d1bcf06a0dc4f6e8906bc9442caeb8e.jpg

Written By: Howard on 04/20/16 at 7:54 am

Oh of course. You know when you're in your 20's, nothing is better than doing back to pre-school to have your naps and cookies. I hope they brought their special blanket. Maybe they can even get their mommies to come pick them up afterwords. ::)

or listen to storytime.  ::)

Written By: Howard on 04/20/16 at 7:55 am

For me it was only 16/17 years ago! ;D ;D ;D

I'm older than you.

Written By: Howard on 04/20/16 at 7:56 am

http://cdn.24.co.za/files/Cms/General/d/2814/7d1bcf06a0dc4f6e8906bc9442caeb8e.jpg

https://uproxx.files.wordpress.com/2015/07/brooklyn-adult-preschool.jpg?quality=90&w=650
;D

Written By: 2001 on 04/20/16 at 8:05 am

There's a fetish for this.

Written By: Baltimoreian on 04/20/16 at 10:01 am

We're now in a world where we have literal men-children.

We had manchildren since children's entertainment has been around. So, it's not a new thing to the Internet.

Written By: LyricBoy on 04/20/16 at 10:21 am

I never went to preschool, so this sounds pretty cool. I need to see if they have one of these near me, so I can experience what I missed out on.

Written By: Eazy-EMAN1995 on 04/20/16 at 10:46 am

I'm older than you.

Duh!!!! ::) ::) ::)

Written By: JordanK1982 on 04/20/16 at 12:50 pm

or listen to storytime.  ::)

I hope they wear their bibs so they don't get any food on their nice new clothes that mommy bought them. ::)

https://uproxx.files.wordpress.com/2015/07/brooklyn-adult-preschool.jpg?quality=90&w=650
;D

http://cdn.campaignbrief.com/assets_c/2015/01/DORITOS-MAN-CHILD-thumb-400x222-173136.jpg

;D

There's a fetish for this.

http://i.imgur.com/XujHL.gif?noredirect

Written By: Howard on 04/20/16 at 2:47 pm

I hope they wear their bibs so they don't get any food on their nice new clothes that mommy bought them. ::)

http://cdn.campaignbrief.com/assets_c/2015/01/DORITOS-MAN-CHILD-thumb-400x222-173136.jpg

;D

http://i.imgur.com/XujHL.gif?noredirect

;D

Written By: Howard on 04/20/16 at 3:39 pm

;D

She needs to be fed.  ;D

Written By: 2001 on 04/20/16 at 5:08 pm

She needs to be fed.  ;D

http://fampz.abroaderperspect.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/chris-hansen.jpg

Written By: Baltimoreian on 04/20/16 at 6:01 pm

http://fampz.abroaderperspect.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/chris-hansen.jpg

She's over 18 on that picture, so I don't know why you need a Chris Hansen joke there.

Written By: Toon on 04/20/16 at 6:16 pm

She's over 18 on that picture, so I don't know why you need a Chris Hansen joke there.

She's over 18, but acting like she's younger than 3.  ;D Gotta wait until she is mentally 18.

Written By: Baltimoreian on 04/20/16 at 6:18 pm

She's over 18, but acting like she's younger than 3.  ;D Gotta wait until she is mentally 18.

I have no comment over this post, aside from the fact that I'm sympathize with adult babies.

Written By: JordanK1982 on 04/20/16 at 6:22 pm

Howie, I think it's best to remove the picture. I don't think a lot of people here enjoy AB/DL culture as much as I do, so yeah.

What is this AB/DL* culture you speak of, New York Eagle?

*I don't even know what AB/DL stands for.

Written By: Baltimoreian on 04/20/16 at 6:26 pm

What is this AB/DL* culture you speak of, New York Eagle?

*I don't even know what AB/DL stands for.

It's kind of embarrassing to explain it here, but it stands for Adult Baby/Diaper Lover culture. It's basically a fetish.

Written By: JordanK1982 on 04/20/16 at 6:27 pm

It's kind of embarrassing to explain it here, but it stands for Adult Baby/Diaper Lover culture. It's basically a fetish.

Oh... This is the stuff that Trollpoke was telling me about.

Written By: Baltimoreian on 04/20/16 at 6:30 pm

Yeah... I don't think you'll enjoy what they do. I don't even want to explain sh*t here, because I'll might embarrass myself with you, and the other guys.

Written By: JordanK1982 on 04/20/16 at 6:33 pm

Yeah... I don't think you'll enjoy what they do. I don't even want to explain sh*t here, because I'll might embarrass myself with you, and the other guys.

Yeah, I think I know all I need to but thanks for explaining what the term means.

Written By: 2001 on 04/20/16 at 6:37 pm

I only learnt about it a few weeks ago myself. I subscribed to this YouTube channel about Wii/DS games in the late 2000s and realized I was still subscribed to it a few weeks ago. I clicked on one of the videos and in the comments, a dude mentioned how the video creator was in a few porn videos. I'm thinking "Oh damn I have to check this out". What I saw couldn't be unseen.

Written By: Baltimoreian on 04/20/16 at 6:41 pm

I only learnt about it a few weeks ago myself. I subscribed to this YouTube channel about Wii/DS games in the late 2000s and realized I was still subscribed to it a few weeks ago. I clicked on one of the videos and in the comments, a dude mentioned how the video creator was in a few porn videos. I'm thinking "Oh damn I have to check this out". What I saw couldn't be unseen.

So, was the video creator an adult baby?

Written By: JordanK1982 on 04/20/16 at 6:45 pm

Ok, so basically this is you:

http://visionsource-marineyecare.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/1141/2014/03/Kid-Computer.jpg

"FalloutDiscoPanicrulz2004: dum-de-dum-de-dum Oh lookie here! This old Youtube channel I used to be subscribed to! Let's check it out!"

http://www.workoutorlando.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/teen_gives_wallstreet_411_pm-thumb-270x270.jpg

"Gtupkid182: Heh, heh, heh. Hey Kid? You realize the uploader was in some pornos!?"

http://familyfieldguide.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/teen-computer.jpg

"FalloutPanicDiscorulz2004: Golly, no way! I gotta check this out!"

http://www.fimho.com/wp-content/gallery/kid-computer-wallpaper/kid-computer-wallpaper005.jpg

"Gtupkid182: Heh, heh, heh... Sucker..."

http://static4.businessinsider.com/image/4ced22704bd7c861305a0000-1190-625/teen-tips-for-a-safe-cybersummer.jpg

"FalloutPanicDiscorulz2004: What I've seen... It cannot be unseen..."

Written By: 2001 on 04/20/16 at 6:56 pm

;D I think it went something like that.

Written By: JordanK1982 on 04/20/16 at 7:02 pm

;D I think it went something like that.

And by the end of that conversation you got zapped so far back in time to 2003 (yes, that photo is actually from 2003) that you had a dual screen computer running Windows 98 and an awful bowl cut. ;)

Written By: 2001 on 04/20/16 at 7:04 pm

And by the end of that conversation you got zapped so far back in time to 2003 (yes, that photo is actually from 2003) that you had a dual screen computer running Windows 98 and an awful bowl cut. ;)

That didn't happen unfortunately  :\'(

Written By: Toon on 04/20/16 at 7:04 pm

FalloutDiscoPanicrulz2004

This username upsets me.

Written By: JordanK1982 on 04/20/16 at 7:07 pm

That didn't happen unfortunately  :\'(

In the end, instead of going back too the good ol' early 00s, you were stuck with a scared mentality... I can sympathize... :\'(

This username upsets me.

Take that up with Trollpoke, he choose it.

Written By: 2001 on 04/20/16 at 7:19 pm

In the end, instead of going back too the good ol' early 00s, you were stuck with a scared mentality... I can sympathize... :\'(

Take that up with Trollpoke, he choose it.

I meant to write 2005 because that's when those guys released their albums and I became their #1 fans but I accidentally hit the 4. :P

Written By: JordanK1982 on 04/20/16 at 7:21 pm

I meant to write 2005 because that's when those guys released their albums and I became their #1 fans but I accidentally hit the 4. :P

But then you decided 2004 fits anyway because that was the year of societal decay. ;D

Written By: 2001 on 04/20/16 at 7:23 pm

But then you decided 2004 fits anyway because that was the year of societal decay. ;D

I'm going to change my username to CanadianIdiot2004  8)

Written By: JordanK1982 on 04/20/16 at 7:24 pm

I'm going to change my username to CanadianIdiot2004  8)

Please don't. We don't need to bring back the real 00s. Change your name to something like "blinkrulz1999" or "FukUOJSimpson2002" or even "WeezerEmoKid1995"

Written By: 2001 on 04/20/16 at 7:27 pm

Please don't. We don't need to bring back the real 00s. Change your name to something like "blinkrulz1999" or "FukUOJSimpson2002" or even "WeezerEmoKid1995"

Blinkrulz2003 for compromise?

Written By: JordanK1982 on 04/20/16 at 7:29 pm

Blinkrulz2003 for compromise?

Even though blink stopped rulzin in 2003 when they released that awful self-titled, I guess that works but you gotta listen to 1997-2002 blink with your bowl cut and Windows 98 computer with that username instead of 2003 blink. 

Written By: 2001 on 04/20/16 at 7:32 pm

Even though blink stopped rulzin in 2003 when they released that awful self-titled, I guess that works but you gotta listen to 1997-2002 blink with your bowl cut and Windows 98 computer with that username instead of 2003 blink.

That was the joke!  >:( I wanted a rage reply lol.

Written By: JordanK1982 on 04/20/16 at 7:36 pm

That was the joke!  >:( I wanted a rage reply lol.

Fine...

HOW DARE YOU!? blinkrulz.... 2003!?!?!?! WHY NOT 2000, 2001 or 2002!? DO YOU NOT LIKE THE REAL EARLY 00s YEARS!? DO YOU NOT REALIZE THAT BLINK182 HELPED TO DESTROY THE 90's IN 2003 WITH THAT ALBUM! I bet you're just basking in corruption!! I am ashamed of you! AND I am disappointed with you! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Is this good enough or did I need more anger? ;D ;D ;D

Written By: 2001 on 04/20/16 at 7:41 pm

Fine...

HOW DARE YOU!? blinkrulz.... 2003!?!?!?! WHY NOT 2000, 2001 or 2002!? DO YOU NOT LIKE THE REAL EARLY 00s YEARS!? DO YOU NOT REALIZE THAT BLINK182 HELPED TO DESTROY THE 90's IN 2003 WITH THAT ALBUM! I bet you're just basking in corruption!! I am ashamed of you! AND I am disappointed with you! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Is this good enough or did I need more anger? ;D ;D ;D

Don't waste your time on me you're already the voice in my head ;D

Written By: JordanK1982 on 04/20/16 at 7:48 pm

Don't waste your time on me you're already the voice in my head ;D

How dare you quote that awful song to me!!! >:( >:( >:( My god, it's like you have no sympathy or anything. You just go around saying nasty things as if you lack the neurons in your brain that give people sympathy/empathy! I am upset beyond words. I bet you even like Good Charlotte's Chronicles of Life and Death, too, huh!? >:( >:( >:(

Written By: 2001 on 04/20/16 at 7:56 pm

How dare you quote that awful song to me!!! >:( >:( >:( My god, it's like you have no sympathy or anything. You just go around saying nasty things as if you lack the neurons in your brain that give people sympathy/empathy! I am upset beyond words. I bet you even like Good Charlotte's Chronicles of Life and Death, too, huh!? >:( >:( >:(

Unfortunately that album wasn't popular, I don't think. I never bought it. Good Charlotte are a one album-hit wonder, no one bought their self titled either.

Written By: JordanK1982 on 04/20/16 at 7:58 pm

Unfortunately that album wasn't popular, I don't think. I never bought it. Good Charlotte are a one album-hit wonder, no one bought their self titled either.

I think the world you're looking is for "fortunately" because that album is the worst! 8-P Well, it didn't do too bad. A gold record is pretty good. Besides! I bought it shortly after it came out! Young and Hopeless is a bit better but they're both really good.

Written By: 2001 on 04/20/16 at 8:04 pm

I think the world you're looking is for "fortunately" because that album is the worst! 8-P Well, it didn't do too bad. A gold record is pretty good. Besides! I bought it shortly after it came out! Young and Hopeless is a bit better but they're both really good.

They can release as many flop albums as they want but they'll always just be an early 2000s thing to me  ;D

Written By: JordanK1982 on 04/20/16 at 8:05 pm

They can release as many flop albums as they want but they'll always just be an early 2000s thing to me  ;D

Good. Good Charlotte are only an early 00s thing to me, too. The real Good Charlotte existed from the self-titled to Young and Hopeless and then broke up in 2003.

Written By: 2001 on 04/20/16 at 8:07 pm

Good. Good Charlotte are only an early 00s thing to me, too. The real Good Charlotte existed from the self-titled to Young and Hopeless and then broke up in 2003.

Green Day is pan-2000s though lol.

Written By: JordanK1982 on 04/20/16 at 8:09 pm

Green Day is pan-2000s though lol.

Fake Green Day is real 2000s but the real Green Day existed from 1986 and then broke up in 2003.

Written By: 2001 on 04/20/16 at 8:15 pm

Fake Green Day is real 2000s but the real Green Day existed from 1986 and then broke up in 2003.

Is this like how Avril Lavigne died in 2003 and was replaced by a doppelgänger?

http://m.noisey.vice.com/en_ca/blog/was-avril-lavigne-killed-off-and-replaced-with-an-actress

Written By: JordanK1982 on 04/20/16 at 9:00 pm

Is this like how Avril Lavigne died in 2003 and was replaced by a doppelgänger?

http://m.noisey.vice.com/en_ca/blog/was-avril-lavigne-killed-off-and-replaced-with-an-actress

Yeah! I wanted to send that to you before but you were on your hiatus. Glad you found it yourself, though. It's good to know there are other people who also see things the way I do. Let Go is the only album Avril Lavigne made; everything else was made by a fake.

Written By: 2001 on 04/20/16 at 10:20 pm

Yeah! I wanted to send that to you before but you were on your hiatus. Glad you found it yourself, though. It's good to know there are other people who also see things the way I do. Let Go is the only album Avril Lavigne made; everything else was made by a fake.

I like 2010s Avril though (except Hello Kitty)

Written By: JordanK1982 on 04/20/16 at 10:27 pm

I like 2010s Avril though (except Hello Kitty)

Still not the real Avril. She died in 2003.

R.I.P. Avril Lavigne (1984-2003)

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/b4/d9/4c/b4d94c2b579c7686e654967cb40f854d.jpg

You were so young... :\'(

Written By: 2001 on 04/20/16 at 10:44 pm

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/b4/d9/4c/b4d94c2b579c7686e654967cb40f854d.jpg

The fake dressed early 2000s in her "Here's To Never Growing Up" video. It was weird to see a 30 year old dress up like her 17 year old's doppelgänger self though.

http://capricho.abril.com.br/blogs/play/files/2013/05/avril-clipe-estreia1.jpg

Written By: JordanK1982 on 04/20/16 at 10:50 pm

The fake dressed early 2000s in her "Here's To Never Growing Up" video. It was weird to see a 30 year old dress up like her 17 year old's doppelgänger self though.

http://capricho.abril.com.br/blogs/play/files/2013/05/avril-clipe-estreia1.jpg

I knew it. I knew that they would mess up early 00's nostalgia! I just watched the video to see for myself and it looks like an awful dollar store version of the early 00s. Disgusting! It is weird, though. They should respect the dead and let the real Avril rest in piece. She is probably already upset enough about "Best Damn Thing".

Written By: 80sfan on 04/20/16 at 10:55 pm

I only liked her first two albums!

Written By: JordanK1982 on 04/20/16 at 10:57 pm

I only liked her first two albums!

The second one is too 2000's-like for me. Let Go, on the other hand, isn't a bad album. ;D

Written By: 80sfan on 04/20/16 at 11:00 pm

The second one is too 2000's-like for me. Let Go, on the other hand, isn't a bad album. ;D

Blasphemy!

Written By: JordanK1982 on 04/20/16 at 11:00 pm

Blasphemy!

Hahaha! ;D

Written By: 2001 on 04/21/16 at 1:19 pm

Blasphemy!

Good thing he hasn't been to Canada lately, there would be talks about reintroducing torture in prisons.  >:(

Written By: Baltimoreian on 04/21/16 at 1:26 pm

Good thing he hasn't been to Canada lately, there would be talks about reintroducing torture in prisons.  >:(

That doesn't sound so bad. I'll rather go to Canada, so that I would get away from rabid politicians who support Trump.

Written By: 2001 on 04/21/16 at 1:48 pm

That doesn't sound so bad. I'll rather go to Canada, so that I would get away from rabid politicians who support Trump.

First you must memorize all the lyrics to every song in her first two albums. It shows a willingness to integrate into Canadian society. Then you will be granted asylum.

Written By: Howard on 04/21/16 at 2:51 pm

you're not impressed?  ;D

Written By: Howard on 04/21/16 at 2:52 pm

there is a fetish for that.

Written By: JordanK1982 on 04/21/16 at 4:04 pm

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

First you must memorize all the lyrics to every song in her first two albums. It shows a willingness to integrate into Canadian society. Then you will be granted asylum.

I will remember all the lyrics to Let Go but that's about it. Under My Skin isn't even made by Avril!

Written By: KatanaChick on 04/22/16 at 8:27 am

http://abcnews.go.com/Lifestyle/grownups-pay-big-bucks-attend-nyc-adult-preschool/story?id=29701836

As if you thought adult coloring books and adult summer camp was bad enough, Millennials are paying big bucks to go back to preschool. $1000 gets you a five week class where you take naps, play make believe, have show and tell, dress up, and even have "skipping groups."

Stuff like this makes me ashamed to be a Millennial. I mean, who am I to judge if it makes them happy but gosh, preschool?

What are your thoughts on this?

Now I've heard it all!  :o The coloring books I can understand to be therapeutic and a way to de-stress. Summer camp is pushing it, but adult preschool is outright stupid! Want to pretend? Role play online or play a table top game like D&D and those types of games. Want to dress up? Cosplay. You can take naps when you have time at home. Most people probably can't remember preschool, get stressed out at everyday responsibilities, and sometimes miss days when life wasn't so busy. Regressing back to 3 years old isn't solving anything.

No, it launched January 4, 1988. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nick_Jr._(block)

Written By: JordanK1982 on 04/22/16 at 9:14 am

How I think this is going to go....

http://cdn2.hubspot.net/hub/347370/file-675536785-png/images/Teacher_ipad_apps.png

"Hello, children! Today we're going to learn about our phonics on our iPads..."

http://uptownalmanac.com/sites/default/files/styles/author-full/public/pictures/picture-46_0.jpg?itok=9absmfA_

"....What did you just say...?"

http://cache3.asset-cache.net/gc/514727307-angry-bearded-man-portrait-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=dxTXziPLFn7ftrLP17zFx1L8o55gSvFdzUy1%2B7njsPTNd8tTTewl4tz8xchde99P

"This is not what I signed up for! I signed up to relive my preschool years like it's the 90s again!"

http://canucksarmy.com/uploads/Image/acct.jpg

"How dare you!!! How dare you spit upon my childhood, the greatest stage of life! One's childhood is the most sacred and precious time of their formative years and they will never get them back! Nothing in your life compares to childhood and you just ruined mine!!!!"

http://yoganonymous.com/system/image_assets/images/000/003/883/original/scared-woman-618x351.jpg

"I'm... I'm sorry, children... Why don't... why don't we just watch Bill Nye on our VCR and forget this whole thing ever happened...?"

http://images.fineartamerica.com/images-medium-large-5/the-angry-hipster-ryan-jorgensen.jpg

"It's too late for that!! The sacristy of our childhoods has been breached and spat upon... You have ruined our memories and our dreams!!!!"

Written By: Howard on 04/22/16 at 9:17 am

How I think this is going to go....

http://cdn2.hubspot.net/hub/347370/file-675536785-png/images/Teacher_ipad_apps.png

"Hello, children! Today we're going to learn about our phonics on our iPads..."

http://uptownalmanac.com/sites/default/files/styles/author-full/public/pictures/picture-46_0.jpg?itok=9absmfA_

"....What did you just say...?"

http://cache3.asset-cache.net/gc/514727307-angry-bearded-man-portrait-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=dxTXziPLFn7ftrLP17zFx1L8o55gSvFdzUy1%2B7njsPTNd8tTTewl4tz8xchde99P

"This is not what I signed up for! I signed up to relive my preschool years like it's the 90s again!"

http://canucksarmy.com/uploads/Image/acct.jpg

"How dare you!!! How dare you spit upon my childhood, the greatest stage of life! One's childhood is the most sacred and precious time of their formative years and they will never get them back! Nothing in your life compares to childhood and you just ruined mine!!!!"

http://yoganonymous.com/system/image_assets/images/000/003/883/original/scared-woman-618x351.jpg

"I'm... I'm sorry, children... Why don't... why don't we just watch Bill Nye on our VCR and forget this whole thing ever happened...?"

http://images.fineartamerica.com/images-medium-large-5/the-angry-hipster-ryan-jorgensen.jpg

"It's too late for that!! The sacristy of our childhoods has been breached and spat upon... You have ruined our memories and our dreams!!!!"

;D

Written By: 2001 on 04/22/16 at 9:34 am

;D ;D ;D

Good thing I've had an iPad since I was 7.

Written By: JordanK1982 on 04/22/16 at 9:37 am

;D ;D ;D

Good thing I've had an iPad since I was 7.

How can you even consider yourself a real millennial if you aren't nostalgia for the golden age of society, the 90s (when your childhood took place), back when iPads, cell phones and internet didn't exist. ::)

Written By: 2001 on 04/22/16 at 11:06 am

How can you even consider yourself a real millennial if you aren't nostalgia for the golden age of society, the 90s (when your childhood took place), back when iPads, cell phones and internet didn't exist. ::)

Well the Internet was invented in the 70s, the cellphone in the 80s and tablets in 1999, so I only vaguely remember a time before tablets.

Written By: Baltimoreian on 04/22/16 at 1:42 pm

Well the Internet was invented in the 70s, the cellphone in the 80s and tablets in 1999, so I only vaguely remember a time before tablets.

And tablets weren't even popular until the early 2010s, so you can remember a time where people didn't use them.

Written By: 2001 on 04/22/16 at 6:07 pm

And tablets weren't even popular until the early 2010s, so you can remember a time where people didn't use them.

But even today most people don't use tablets.

Written By: Baltimoreian on 04/22/16 at 6:32 pm

Well... how come they're frequently mentioned on the media?

Written By: Toon on 04/22/16 at 6:54 pm

Most people have either tablets or smartphones (if not both). It's commonly advertised or referenced in media due to just how popular they have become.

Written By: 2001 on 04/22/16 at 6:59 pm

I'm just trolling lol. I remember when tablets weren't popular, when cellphones weren't popular, and when half the people in my class didn't have a computer. I'm a filthy Millennial. I'm just having a hard time accepting it after Google told me so rudely that I was one.  :\'(

Written By: Toon on 04/22/16 at 7:04 pm

I'm just trolling lol. I remember when tablets weren't popular, when cellphones weren't popular, and when half the people in my class didn't have a computer. I'm a filthy Millennial. I'm just having a hard time accepting it after Google told me so rudely that I was one.  :\'(

Remember back in the day when Google wasn't so rude? Nowadays I must use Bing.  :-\\ :( >:( :\'( 8-P

Written By: 2001 on 04/22/16 at 7:14 pm

Remember back in the day when Google wasn't so rude? Nowadays I must use Bing.  :-\\ :( >:( :\'( 8-P

I searched "why do people hate Sister Act 2" on Bing and it gave me results for why do people hate incest.

Written By: Toon on 04/22/16 at 7:34 pm

I searched "why do people hate Sister Act 2" on Bing and it gave me results for why do people hate incest.

Eeeerrrrr.... that's not supposed to happen.... Looks like I'm gonna have to develop the perfect search engine.

Written By: JordanK1982 on 04/22/16 at 9:49 pm

The first tablet is like... 1994, dude. :P

Yeah, Bing gives interesting results without you having to ask for 'em...

Written By: 2001 on 04/22/16 at 9:58 pm

The first tablet is like... 1994, dude. :P

Yeah, Bing gives interesting results without you having to ask for 'em...

They started making Windows tablets in 1999 though.

Written By: JordanK1982 on 04/22/16 at 10:04 pm

They started making Windows tablets in 1999 though.

But it still existed before then. The first tablet was the GRiD from 1989.

Written By: 2001 on 04/22/16 at 10:05 pm

But it still existed before then. The first tablet was the GRiD from 1989.

You're right... I'm Gen Alpha. Born after tablets.

Written By: JordanK1982 on 04/22/16 at 10:07 pm

You're right... I'm Gen Alpha. Born after tablets.

You mean Gen Beta? ;)

I'm glad I was born and remember a time before tablets. When the GRiD came out in 1989, that was it... Technology took over and emo fringes became the new style among youth.

Written By: Slim95 on 04/22/16 at 11:11 pm

Seems like a lot of fun and a nice way to meet new people. You sound like a grumpy old grandpa OP.  :P

Written By: 2001 on 04/23/16 at 6:36 am

Seems like a lot of fun and a nice way to meet new people. You sound like a grumpy old grandpa OP.  :P

Fool. Chris is wise. Heed his words and stop liking 2013 music.

Written By: LyricBoy on 04/23/16 at 6:46 am

You mean Gen Beta? ;)

I'm glad I was born and remember a time before tablets. When the GRiD came out in 1989, that was it... Technology took over and emo fringes became the new style among youth.

I had a GRiD in 1987. Still have it, it is a work of art.

Written By: Howard on 04/23/16 at 7:54 am

I see a majority of them still using tablets.

Written By: JordanK1982 on 04/23/16 at 9:08 am

Fool. Chris is wise. Heed his words and stop liking 2013 music.

The only reason you say that is 'cause both of you guys like the early 10's or whatever... ::)

I had a GRiD in 1987. Still have it, it is a work of art.

I thought it came out in 1989? That's pretty cool, though!

I see a majority of them still using tablets.

Children use tablets more than they talk to people these days.

Written By: Baltimoreian on 04/23/16 at 9:13 am

Even though I still use Google, I do think it was better in the 2000s. I could tell you how much I hated Google for getting rid of some good features, along with how bad Google+ is.

Written By: 2001 on 04/23/16 at 9:39 am

The only reason you say that is 'cause both of you guys like the early 10's or whatever... ::)

He showed me the light. Before, I thought 2015 and 2010 were the same.

Written By: JordanK1982 on 04/23/16 at 9:41 am

Nothing's changed since 2004. Since 2004, we've been stuck in a perpetual loop of 2004 over and over again. ::)

Written By: 2001 on 04/23/16 at 9:49 am

Nothing's changed since 2004. Since 2004, we've been stuck in a perpetual loop of 2004 over and over again. ::)

Naw. You should listen to Chris too. He knows better.

Written By: Baltimoreian on 04/23/16 at 9:50 am

Well, at least Jordan thinks that 2010 and 2015 had a difference.

Written By: JordanK1982 on 04/23/16 at 9:51 am

Naw. You should listen to Chris too. He knows better.

No, I think that I am the one here who brings out the facts. You should read what I say and pay good attention because my knowledge might help you later on in life.

Well, at least Jordan thinks that 2010 and 2015 had a difference.

;D

Written By: 2001 on 04/23/16 at 10:12 am

No, I think that I am the one here who brings out the facts. You should read what I say and pay good attention because my knowledge might help you later on in life.

Chris is a wise grandpa and you're a wannabe punk with a deep voice and the guitar doesn't fit around your waist. Pass. 

Written By: JordanK1982 on 04/23/16 at 10:15 am

Chris is a wise grandpa and you're a wannabe punk with a deep voice and the guitar doesn't fit around your waist. Pass.

You're just upset that I'm seen as a symbol of masculinity and you're just another one of them hippies with the undercuts. Maybe if you listened to tough guy bands like Simple Plan and Sum 41, you'd understand.

Written By: 2001 on 04/23/16 at 10:23 am

You're just upset that I'm seen as a symbol of masculinity and you're just another one of them hippies with the undercuts. Maybe if you listened to tough guy bands like Simple Plan and Sum 41, you'd understand.
Roar by Katy Perry is the best workout song.

Written By: JordanK1982 on 04/23/16 at 10:25 am

Roar by Katy Perry is the best workout song.

Best workout song if you're gym is planet fitness.

Written By: 2001 on 04/23/16 at 10:28 am

Best workout song if you're gym is planet fitness.

What about Fight Song by Rachel Patten?

Written By: JordanK1982 on 04/23/16 at 10:30 am

What about Fight Song by Rachel Patten?

All these songs are for sissies. If you want a real workout song you should listen to My Friends Over You by New Found Glory.

Written By: 2001 on 04/23/16 at 10:36 am

All these songs are for sissies. If you want a real workout song you should listen to My Friends Over You by New Found Glory.

I'll stick with Work B**ch by Britney Spears.

Written By: JordanK1982 on 04/23/16 at 10:38 am

Terrible song. You should listen to I'm Just a Kid by Simple Plan or Wow, She Dumb by Home Grown for your workout needs.

Written By: Baltimoreian on 04/23/16 at 10:39 am

That song is the sh*t. At least Britney is still good in this decade.

Written By: 2001 on 04/23/16 at 10:43 am

That song is the sh*t. At least Britney is still good in this decade.

It's one of my favourite mid-10s songs too! And it came out right in the beginning... Too bad she is in Vegas now. Going the way of Celine Dion.

Written By: Baltimoreian on 04/23/16 at 10:58 am

It's one of my favourite mid-10s songs too! And it came out right in the beginning... Too bad she is in Vegas now. Going the way of Celine Dion.

Yeah. She hasn't done that much since 2013, except for her recent studio album.

Written By: Howard on 04/23/16 at 2:20 pm

I thought it came out in 1989? That's pretty cool, though!

Children use tablets more than they talk to people these days.

and they Skype too.

Written By: Howard on 04/23/16 at 2:20 pm

Even though I still use Google, I do think it was better in the 2000s. I could tell you how much I hated Google for getting rid of some good features, along with how bad Google+ is.

I hardly ever use Google Plus.

Written By: JordanK1982 on 04/23/16 at 9:52 pm

and they Skype too.

Kids these days, man. They don't even talk to people or nothing. They just sit at home and look at their electronic devices and think that it can replace human contact. They'll say "omg ur jus a grampaz" now but they'll sing a different tune when faced with the challenge of trying to get laid. ::)

Written By: 2001 on 04/23/16 at 10:00 pm

Kids these days, man. They don't even talk to people or nothing. They just sit at home and look at their electronic devices and think that it can replace human contact. They'll say "omg ur jus a grampaz" now but they'll sing a different tune when faced with the challenge of trying to get laid. ::)

What's wrong with Skype though? It's like modern MSN except not as many people use it.

Written By: JordanK1982 on 04/23/16 at 10:05 pm

What's wrong with Skype though? It's like modern MSN except not as many people use it.

Eh, Skype's fine. It ain't no AIM but it's alright. AIM is king because you could troll Nu Metal kids. Ahhh... Those were the days...

Written By: 2001 on 04/23/16 at 10:15 pm

Eh, Skype's fine. It ain't no AIM but it's alright. AIM is king because you could troll Nu Metal kids. Ahhh... Those were the days...

I prefer trolling the pop punk nostalgics.

Written By: JordanK1982 on 04/23/16 at 10:17 pm

I prefer trolling the pop punk nostalgics.

But I don't think that's very funny!! >:(

Written By: 80sfan on 04/23/16 at 10:29 pm

Child school for mamby pamby adults!  :-X

Written By: JordanK1982 on 04/23/16 at 10:32 pm

Child school for mamby pamby adults!  :-X

I agree! Child school is for dumb hipster millennials who want to relive their 90s childhoods.

Written By: 80sfan on 04/23/16 at 10:40 pm

I agree! Child school is for dumb hipster millennials who want to relive their 90s childhoods.

Yeah, I bet they watch their Barney shows and their Power Rangers!  ;D

Written By: JordanK1982 on 04/23/16 at 10:44 pm

Yeah, I bet they watch their Barney shows and their Power Rangers!  ;D

Of course! They sit around in their diapers with their Spider-Man action figures while they watch their Barney and Blues Clues. Oh boy, it's like a 90's childhood... What a dream... ::)

Written By: 80sfan on 04/23/16 at 10:50 pm

Of course! They sit around in their diapers with their Spider-Man action figures while they watch their Barney and Blues Clues. Oh boy, it's like a 90's childhood... What a dream... ::)

PPppfffffttt, then they run around with their Spice Girls clothes and wear those unfashionable flannel shirts, saying 'Ma ma, moo moo!!!'  ;D  ;D

Written By: JordanK1982 on 04/23/16 at 10:53 pm

PPppfffffttt, then they run around with their Spice Girls clothes and wear those unfashionable flannel shirts, saying 'Ma ma, moo moo!!!'  ;D  ;D

Hahaha, they even have those stupid Dawson Creek haircuts and everything! Just make sure their mommies don't pull out a smartphone.... "DID YOU JUST TAKE OUT A SMARTPHONE!? NOBODY USED THOSE IN THE 90s!!! YOU ARE RUINING MY CHILDHOOD AND NOW MY LIFE IS MEANINGLESS!!! >:( >:( >:("

Written By: 80sfan on 04/23/16 at 10:59 pm

:(

Written By: JordanK1982 on 04/23/16 at 11:01 pm

:(

It's true. You're not allowed to ruin the purity of the 90s and one's childhood (which, according to young millennials, is the greatest stage of life).

Written By: 2001 on 04/23/16 at 11:40 pm

It's true. You're not allowed to ruin the purity of the 90s and one's childhood (which, according to young millennials, is the greatest stage of life).

The greatest stage of life is whatever stage you were in in the early 10s.

Written By: JordanK1982 on 04/23/16 at 11:45 pm

The greatest stage of life is whatever stage you were in in the early 10s.

My favorite stage of life was from 10 to 21 (1993-2003) when things were good. Nowadays, I am out of touch with the interests of the youth and I think I'd like to stay that way unless something good comes along.

Still, young millennials value their childhoods more than their own mothers!

Written By: 2001 on 04/23/16 at 11:52 pm

The F. 10 to 21 was the worst. 16 to infinity is where it's at. (2009-end of time).

Written By: JordanK1982 on 04/23/16 at 11:56 pm

The F. 10 to 21 was the worst. 16 to infinity is where it's at. (2009-end of time).

2009 to infinity!? Man, that sounds awful! 1993-2003 is where it's at. From the premiere of Beavis and Butthead to Foot in Mouth Disease, MFZB and So Long Astoria... The good times...

Written By: 2001 on 04/24/16 at 12:02 am

2009 to infinity!? Man, that sounds awful! 1993-2003 is where it's at. From the premiere of Beavis and Butthead to Foot in Mouth Disease, MFZB and So Long Astoria... The good times...

April 2009 to Present day. From when I lost my first job to when my V neck didn't look good on me because I have too much chest hair now.

Written By: JordanK1982 on 04/24/16 at 12:04 am

April 2009 to Present day. From when I lost my first job to when my V neck didn't look good on me because I have too much chest hair now.

Good. I'm glad the forces of the universe said "enough of this V neck nonsense!" and did away with it. Now you can wear proper shirts like Dickies or Hurley and be just like blink-182.

Written By: 2001 on 04/24/16 at 12:09 am

Good. I'm glad the forces of the universe said "enough of this V neck nonsense!" and did away with it. Now you can wear proper shirts like Dickies or Hurley and be just like blink-182.

I think I'll just shave it and carry on the Spirit of 09.

Written By: JordanK1982 on 04/24/16 at 12:12 am

This...

http://www.fuse.tv/image/54c9176f6cd139ee1d00001a/700/467/11-blink182-throwback-photos.jpg

Is a lot cooler than... This... 8-P

http://cdn.smosh.com/sites/default/files/ftpuploads/bloguploads/0613/celebs-hotdogs-alltimelow.jpg

Written By: 2001 on 04/24/16 at 12:20 am

The first looks bland, the second looks creative and approachable.

Written By: JordanK1982 on 04/24/16 at 12:20 am

The first looks bland, the second looks creative and approachable.

Are you sure you didn't get the first and second photos mixed up?

Written By: 2001 on 04/24/16 at 12:23 am

Are you sure you didn't get the first and second photos mixed up?

LOL if it wasn't for their hair they would be very good looking.

Written By: JordanK1982 on 04/24/16 at 12:25 am

LOL if it wasn't for their hair they would be very good looking.

They look awful! Look at blink-182, on the other hand. They look like super cool dudes who make funny jokes and play good Pop Punk. None of this real 00s V neck nonsense.

Written By: Howard on 04/24/16 at 2:53 pm

our generation has the attention span of a flea.  ::)

Written By: Howard on 04/24/16 at 2:55 pm

Why shave your chest hair?

Written By: JordanK1982 on 04/24/16 at 5:30 pm

our generation has the attention span of a flea.  ::)

My attention span is probably worse than anyone's here. ;D

Written By: 2001 on 04/24/16 at 9:11 pm

I went to my accountant this morning for my taxes and he called me a Millennial and complained about his daughter.

Written By: JordanK1982 on 04/24/16 at 9:14 pm

I went to my accountant this morning for my taxes and he called me a Millennial and complained about his daughter.

Hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! ;D ;D ;D

"dem damn kids and their adult preskools!"

Written By: 80sfan on 04/24/16 at 9:15 pm

Haha, you Millenial! You sucka!!!  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

Written By: Baltimoreian on 04/24/16 at 9:15 pm

Why the hell would he do that in public?

Written By: 2001 on 04/24/16 at 9:44 pm

Why the hell would he do that in public?

I already had my tax forms already filled out because my university does them for me, so he asked me how old I was, I told him 23 and he says "ah, a Millennial", then he started complaining about his daughter who's around the same age as me because she kept changing her major. It was mostly a friendly chat, but I feel bad for his daughter though, everyone knows about her now.

Written By: Toon on 04/24/16 at 9:48 pm

https://media.giphy.com/media/dC9DTdqPmRnlS/giphy.gif

I already had my tax forms already filled out because my university does them for me, so he asked me how old I was, I told him 23 and he says "ah, a Millennial", then he started complaining about his daughter who's around the same age as me because she kept changing her major. It was mostly a friendly chat, but I feel bad for his daughter though, everyone knows about her now.

Well snap! Curse them millennials and the fact that they can never decide on a major. College Rule #87 it's very important that you have a career that you're very passionate in doing.

Written By: Baltimoreian on 04/24/16 at 9:49 pm

Hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! ;D ;D ;D

"dem damn kids and their adult preskools!"

I think his accountant would freak out by that idea. But lol.

Written By: JordanK1982 on 04/24/16 at 9:52 pm

I think his accountant would freak out by that idea. But lol.

Now I want Trolley to film him telling his accountant about the adult preschool. I bet it'll be a hit on the net!

https://media.giphy.com/media/dC9DTdqPmRnlS/giphy.gif

I just wanted to say I appreciate the use of this gif.

Written By: KatanaChick on 04/25/16 at 1:18 am

I was more of a YIM and MSN person, but I had all three. Never got on board with the Skype thing as I can just message on FB and call it good, or text IRL friends.

Written By: JordanK1982 on 04/25/16 at 5:55 am

I was more of a YIM and MSN person, but I had all three. Never got on board with the Skype thing as I can just message on FB and call it good, or text IRL friends.

I used all three as well but AOL, man, that was the funniest. I usually just call or email people nowadays if I want to chat.

Written By: Howard on 04/25/16 at 2:54 pm

I used to be a YIM person long time ago.

Written By: 2001 on 04/25/16 at 5:57 pm

I like Skype because I can video chat with more than one friend at a time. I can't say I've done that recently though. MSN didn't have that feature. You could only have video games and voice chats in one-on-one convos, not in groups.

The only unfortunate thing is that the use of Skype isn't universal. In high school, everyone had MSN, and I was always talking to someone whenever I was at my computer, sometimes for 15 hours straight! There's Facebook chat, but the annoying thing is when you only want to go on FB for 5 minutes to check something out, and someone starts talking to you. Then you either have to awkwardly break that conversation, or talk for 20-30 minute to at least be semi-polite, especially if you've cut them off before or haven't talked to them in a while.

Written By: Slim95 on 04/25/16 at 6:33 pm

I like Skype because I can video chat with more than one friend at a time. I can't say I've done that recently though. MSN didn't have that feature. You could only have video games and voice chats in one-on-one convos, not in groups.

The only unfortunate thing is that the use of Skype isn't universal. In high school, everyone had MSN, and I was always talking to someone whenever I was at my computer, sometimes for 15 hours straight! There's Facebook chat, but the annoying thing is when you only want to go on FB for 5 minutes to check something out, and someone starts talking to you. Then you either have to awkwardly break that conversation, or talk for 20-30 minute to at least be semi-polite, especially if you've cut them off before or haven't talked to them in a while.

In Google Hangouts you can video call with 10 people at a time.

Written By: KatanaChick on 04/28/16 at 8:19 am

I will say it was convenient a few short years ago when Yahoo and Gmail emails had built in chat in the inbox. I used that with friends a few times and it never took up room in computer storage. I don't often chat on Facebook now, but I do talk back and forth in private notes that can be answered whenever either person gets around to it.

Check for new replies or respond here...