inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Beyonce drops surprise new album Lemonade on Tidal

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/24/16 at 5:34 am

Beyonce has released her sixth studio album in a surprise move to her fans. It's the second so called "visual album" that she has released and features 12 new songs and a corresponding short film.mShe released it as part of one-hour special on the American TV network HBO. Beyonce described it as "a conceptual project" but most people online are focussing on the fact that Lemonade talks a lot about infidelity. The singer says it's based on "every woman's journey of self knowledge and healing".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/36123411/beyonce-drops-surprise-new-album-lemonade-on-tidal

Subject: Re: Beyonce drops surprise new album Lemonade on Tidal

Written By: 2001 on 04/24/16 at 8:31 am

Anyone listen to it? Is it any good?

Written By: ArcticFox on 04/29/16 at 4:33 pm

Despite the strange album title and the ridiculous cover, I've previewed the album and it's really good! Kind of like Rihanna's Anti, it's less focused on hits and more bound by a story! "Formation" is in all honesty the only truly single-skewed song (production-wise). The "Lemonade" movie is also freaking awesome.

Written By: LyricBoy on 05/01/16 at 8:13 am

Karrine Steffans has issued a release that talks about how she was one of Jay Z's "Becky's".

Normally I would post a link, but her story goes beyond the decorum that we keep here at InThe00s.com.  :(

In any event her comments would appear to just be another grab for fame, because what she's talking about happened in 2000. In this case it appears she did not get the normal "15 minutes of fame" but only 3.

Written By: 80sfan on 05/01/16 at 8:39 am

It's going to be a hit!  :)

Written By: 2001 on 05/01/16 at 10:09 am

It's going to be a hit!  :)

I hope it gets #1! Bye bye Lukas Graham 8-P

Written By: 80sfan on 05/01/16 at 10:16 am

I hope it gets #1! Bye bye Lukas Graham 8-P

Who?

Written By: 2001 on 05/01/16 at 10:20 am

Who?

I forgot Desiigner topped them already  :o Replaced something bad with worse

LHCob76kigA

The song's rhythm is good. Lyrics are nonsense.

Check for new replies or respond here...