inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Child Stars Being Abused By Filmakers: Corey Feldman Speaks Up Again

Written By: Ripley on 05/29/16 at 8:45 pm

This is the latest article on it. I had first read years ago of Corey telling of being molested by producers.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/celebrity/corey-feldman-on-elijah-wood-hollywood-pedophilia-controversy-i-would-love-to-name-names/ar-BBtue6n

I've heard all kinds of stories through the years. A lot of which actually had to do with boy band members. More specifically those working with Lou Pearlman. Parents leave their actor or recording artist child in the hands of their manager or producer. They have a bad habit of trusting them too easily. "Oh well I make sure you and your child get paid well, so I'm making money for you. It's okay. They're safe with me." It's all about the money, not the child's well being. And I know a lot of these creeps who have done these disgusting things pay the family off. I know some of you might think of MJ. It's not hard for him to come to mind when things like this come up. But I'm not one to speak my opinion on how I feel about the verdict. But the fact is, there are many that have in the past or even presently are molesters. Just because we rarely hear about it anymore it doesn't mean it isn't happening behind closed doors.

By the way. Corey is definitely channeling Mike with his whole look, down to the hair, in the article's picture.

Subject: Re: Child Stars Being Abused By Filmakers: Corey Feldman Speaks Up Again

Written By: LyricBoy on 05/29/16 at 8:59 pm

I'm gonna quote my boss on this one.

"If you don't name names... it didn't happen... I can't do anything about 'they'..."

Subject: Re: Child Stars Being Abused By Filmakers: Corey Feldman Speaks Up Again

Written By: Ripley on 05/30/16 at 12:06 pm

I'm gonna quote my boss on this one.

"If you don't name names... it didn't happen... I can't do anything about 'they'..."

Isn't that the truth? 😳

Written By: Baltimoreian on 06/01/16 at 1:10 pm

https://gamedevbrain.files.wordpress.com/2015/07/why-god-why.jpg?w=441&h=292&crop=1

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 06/04/16 at 5:30 pm

If what Corey Feldman says is true (and I wouldn't be at all surprised if it is) then I hope someone blows this story open and starts naming names and burns Hollywood to the ground.  >:(

Written By: Baltimoreian on 06/04/16 at 5:33 pm

If what Corey Feldman says is true (and I wouldn't be at all surprised if it is) then I hope someone blows this story open and starts naming names and burns Hollywood to the ground.  >:(

Damn, you really hate Hollywood so much. You know that not everybody is a rapist there.

Written By: LyricBoy on 06/04/16 at 5:39 pm

That 'somebody' would need to be Corey. I reiterate my prior post.

Check for new replies or respond here...