inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Crystal Pepsi Back in Stores (for who knows how long... 8 weeks or something)

Written By: JordanK1982 on 07/31/16 at 1:09 am

HEEEYYYY! YOU CRAZY 90s KIDZ!

http://i53.tinypic.com/1z4cyeo.png

"YEAH! DAZ ME!!!"

Did you hear? Crystal Pepsi is back in stores!

https://media.giphy.com/media/pvRtWj9C21tTy/giphy.gif

"omg itz lik da nindees agin. get my pencile n rewind da tape"

Wow, that is totally...

https://media.giphy.com/media/tqY0QvB8PZv68/giphy.gif

8)

YEAH! Feel the nostalgia! 90's! New Found Glory totally cool 90's jumps! 8)

https://media.giphy.com/media/jlQZ5BJ283wHK/giphy.gif

http://www.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/2015117/rs_634x1024-151207153851-634-Crystal-Pepsi.jm.120715.jpg

Subject: Re: Crystal Pepsi Back in Stores (for who knows how long... 8 weeks or something)

Written By: JordanK1982 on 07/31/16 at 1:11 am

I have no idea why my post repeats itself above but who cares because it carries on the wacky spirit of the 90's for all you 90's kids out there. 8)

Subject: Re: Crystal Pepsi Back in Stores (for who knows how long... 8 weeks or something)

Written By: 2001 on 07/31/16 at 1:15 am

I think I saw this at a convenience store a few weeks ago. I don't drink pop though, I only bought the giant bag of potato chips.

Written By: JordanK1982 on 07/31/16 at 1:16 am

You're missing out on the spirit of the 90's if you're not drinking it.

Written By: 2001 on 07/31/16 at 1:18 am

Your OP looks like Groundhog Day. That's enough 90s for one day ;D

Written By: JordanK1982 on 07/31/16 at 1:21 am

Your OP looks like Groundhog Day. That's enough 90s for one day ;D

I was going for What About Bob but close enough.

WACKY FUN TIME 90's!!! :D

https://media.giphy.com/media/A7qp5bDtZuily/giphy.gif

Written By: KatanaChick on 07/31/16 at 7:07 am

If I see it I'll have to check it out and see how it tastes.

Written By: Baltimoreian on 07/31/16 at 9:01 am

lol, it's so 90s.

Written By: snozberries on 07/31/16 at 10:33 am

I have no idea why my post repeats itself above but who cares because it carries on the wacky spirit of the 90's for all you 90's kids out there. 8)

topics merged....

carry on....

Written By: Baltimoreian on 07/31/16 at 10:37 am

topics merged....

carry on....

Well good. I was wondering if I posted on the wrong thread or not.

Written By: Ripley on 07/31/16 at 12:25 pm

My mom didn't ever buy any so I never tried it back then 😛

Written By: Howard on 07/31/16 at 3:00 pm

I think I remember drinking it.

Written By: LyricBoy on 07/31/16 at 4:38 pm

I think this means that Tab Clear will come back too.  8)

Written By: Ripley on 07/31/16 at 6:30 pm

What about Pepsi Blue? I want that back!

Written By: JordanK1982 on 07/31/16 at 10:18 pm

It doesn't taste exactly the same as I remember it. I think this new Pepsi is less sweet compared older one.

Written By: 2001 on 07/31/16 at 10:44 pm

It doesn't taste exactly the same as I remember it. I think this new Pepsi is less sweet compared older one.

How is it supposed to taste compared to regular Pepsi?

Written By: JordanK1982 on 07/31/16 at 11:37 pm

How is it supposed to taste compared to regular Pepsi?

It's supposed to taste like pepsi mixed with sparkling water and citrus, or at least, that's how it's always tasted to me. This one doesn't taste as good because they changed the ingredients to the modern standard. 

Written By: Baltimoreian on 08/01/16 at 7:57 am

It's supposed to taste like pepsi mixed with sparkling water and citrus, or at least, that's how it's always tasted to me. This one doesn't taste as good because they changed the ingredients to the modern standard.

Heh. I thought it tasted nothing like Pepsi. I damn myself for not drinking Crystal Pepsi nor Sprite Remix. :P

Written By: Howard on 08/01/16 at 3:13 pm

that tasted like medicine.  :P

Written By: Slim95 on 08/02/16 at 1:59 pm

I tried some, and I really didn't like it. It tasted like 7-Up without the lemon flavour.

Written By: Baltimoreian on 08/02/16 at 2:00 pm

I tried some, and I really didn't like it. It tasted like 7-Up without the lemon flavour.

In that case, I'll try Sprite Remix when it gets revived sooner or later.  :D

Written By: 2001 on 08/02/16 at 3:50 pm

So Sprite basically  :-X

Written By: LyricBoy on 08/02/16 at 5:25 pm

Pepsi Blue rocked.  8)

Check for new replies or respond here...