inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Jared Leto to star in Blade Runner sequel

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/21/16 at 5:46 am

Jared Leto has joined the cast of the sequel to Blade Runner.
The Oscar winner will play a brand new character in the as-yet untitled film, set several decades after the original story, Alcon Entertainment said.
Harrison Ford, who played police officer Rick Deckard in the 1982 cult movie, will be reprising the role.
Ryan Gosling also stars in the sequel which will be directed by Denis Villeneuve, whose films include Sicario and Prisoners.
Villeneuve has described the new film - released in October 2017 - as an "extension" of the original.

http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-37129089

Subject: Re: Jared Leto to star in Blade Runner sequel

Written By: batfan2005 on 08/21/16 at 7:54 am

Jared Leto has joined the cast of the sequel to Blade Runner.
The Oscar winner will play a brand new character in the as-yet untitled film, set several decades after the original story, Alcon Entertainment said.
Harrison Ford, who played police officer Rick Deckard in the 1982 cult movie, will be reprising the role.
Ryan Gosling also stars in the sequel which will be directed by Denis Villeneuve, whose films include Sicario and Prisoners.
Villeneuve has described the new film - released in October 2017 - as an "extension" of the original.

http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-37129089

Yeah, I didn't think the new one be set in 2019, lol (that was the year the original one was set). So I guess Deckard is not a replica as the first one made you want to believe, since they only have a 4 year life span. I'm curious to see how this one will be.

Check for new replies or respond here...