inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Singer Chris Brown in Standoff with LAPD and SWAT Team...

Written By: LyricBoy on 08/30/16 at 7:16 pm

News wires are reporting that singer Chris Brown is holed up at his mansion, in a standoff with the LAPD. Additionally a SWAT team was called out to the scene.

http://bearingarms.com/bob-o/2016/08/30/surrounded-swat-tossing-guns-drugs-chris-brown-go/

Atks5rRqQkg

Subject: Re: Singer Chris Brown in Standoff with LAPD and SWAT Team...

Written By: Baltimoreian on 08/30/16 at 7:18 pm

Could somebody just please have the LAPD arrest Chris Brown and put him in jail for his whole life? It may be harsh, but he's already becoming an aggravating nuisance to everybody in the world.

Written By: LyricBoy on 08/30/16 at 7:21 pm

UPDATE

The cops have arrested Mr. Brown for felonious assault with a deadly weapon.

Sounds like this might be serious.  :-\\

http://www.tmz.com/2016/08/30/chris-brown-arrested-assault-with-deadly-weapon-gun/

Written By: Baltimoreian on 08/30/16 at 7:27 pm

UPDATE

The cops have arrested Mr. Brown for felonious assault with a deadly weapon.

Sounds like this might be serious.  :-\\

http://www.tmz.com/2016/08/30/chris-brown-arrested-assault-with-deadly-weapon-gun/

Well... I'm not sure if anybody would defend Chris over this. At all.  :P

Written By: LyricBoy on 08/30/16 at 7:31 pm

Well... I'm not sure if anybody would defend Chris over this. At all.  :P

Well he's up crap creek for sure. He was already convicted of felony assault on Rihanna a few years back, and in this incident today, he tossed a bag that contained drugs and guns out the window of his crib.

Add a federal charge of "felon in possession of a firearm" to his court docket.

Written By: Baltimoreian on 08/30/16 at 7:41 pm

Well he's up crap creek for sure. He was already convicted of felony assault on Rihanna a few years back, and in this incident today, he tossed a bag that contained drugs and guns out the window of his crib.

It just seems to me that he should've gone to prison by that moment.

Written By: ArcticFox on 08/30/16 at 11:51 pm

Disappointing. For the past three years I really believed that Chris Brown had truly felt sorry for what he had done to Rihanna in 2009. From 2009-2012 I couldn't look at him with any positive feelings at all. Then in 2013 I noticed that he acted a lot more apologetic about his past behavior. He even made a point about it in his two most recent albums, which made me feel like he redeemed himself. Now I see that his remorse was just a marketing tactic to boost the success of his X album. A really liked the singles off that album, especially "Fine China" and "New Flame". As for how I feel about his music now, I'll probably still listen to his 2013–15 songs, but I'll never buy or listen to any new music of his that he releases from this point onward.

Written By: 80sfan on 08/31/16 at 12:06 am

Sometimes forgiveness isn't always a good thing.

Written By: LyricBoy on 08/31/16 at 5:29 am

Latest update... Mr. Brown is now out on $250,000 bail.

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/31/16 at 5:44 am

Latest update... Mr. Brown is now out on $250,000 bail.
how much to put him back?

Written By: LyricBoy on 08/31/16 at 6:53 am

how much to put him back?

He won't be back. He's got Mark Geragos as his lawyer. Geragos could have gotten John Wilkes Booth off the hook.  8)

Written By: Mat1991 on 08/31/16 at 7:38 am

I can't stand that guy, but I honestly don't expect him to spend a day in jail because celebrities tend to be above the law.  8-P

Written By: Baltimoreian on 08/31/16 at 8:17 am

I can't stand that guy, but I honestly don't expect him to spend a day in jail because celebrities tend to be above the law.  8-P

I agree. I'm not sure how he could not have a sentence in prison, when he has obviously done these crimes. There's no excuse for it really.

Written By: Fearsword on 08/31/16 at 9:27 am

Lol. Hardly surprising

Written By: apollonia1986 on 08/31/16 at 1:41 pm

Me as Chris continues to destroy the last few fragments of dignity and career he has left.

http://img.michaeljacksonspictures.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/popcorn-blank.gif

Written By: 80sfan on 08/31/16 at 1:47 pm

Me as Chris continues to destroy the last few fragments of dignity and career he has left.

http://img.michaeljacksonspictures.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/popcorn-blank.gif

Me too!  ;D  ;D

Written By: Howard on 08/31/16 at 2:52 pm

Could somebody just please have the LAPD arrest Chris Brown and put him in jail for his whole life? It may be harsh, but he's already becoming an aggravating nuisance to everybody in the world.

I know, he's a pain in the ass. ::)

Written By: Howard on 08/31/16 at 2:53 pm

might as well send him to jail.

Written By: LyricBoy on 08/31/16 at 2:56 pm

I agree. I'm not sure how he could not have a sentence in prison, when he has obviously done these crimes. There's no excuse for it really.

Cuff him and stuff him.

Written By: Howard on 08/31/16 at 3:40 pm

Cuff him and stuff him.

in a box.

Written By: 80sfan on 09/04/16 at 2:58 pm

Sounds like some gold digger wanted to frame him. Didn't find any guns, or drugs, in his house.

Written By: LyricBoy on 09/04/16 at 6:03 pm

Sounds like some gold digger wanted to frame him. Didn't find any guns, or drugs, in his house.

What about the bag that was thrown out a window, that contained guns and drugs?  I read about that at TMZ.  ???  ???  ???

Written By: 80sfan on 09/04/16 at 8:10 pm

What about the bag that was thrown out a window, that contained guns and drugs?  I read about that at TMZ.  ???  ???  ???

Don't know. Also, I never heard of a bag that was thrown out of the window. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a bag thrown out the window by Chris Brown.

However, a commenter on the TMZ website said that that 'throwing out the bag out the window' was a lie. TMZ does like to the stir the pot sometimes, twisting the truth, or spouting out half truths.

My guess is that there was no bag thrown out the window.

Written By: KatanaChick on 09/08/16 at 12:42 am

From what I've heard the woman in question is a disgraced beauty queen and isn't always honest. But this is Chris Brown we're talking about too. I hope one of these days he does something he can't get off the hook for. I believe he's a truly heinous person, whether all of this story is true or not.

Written By: 80sfan on 09/08/16 at 2:42 am

From what I've heard the woman in question is a disgraced beauty queen and isn't always honest. But this is Chris Brown we're talking about too. I hope one of these days he does something he can't get off the hook for. I believe he's a truly heinous person, whether all of this story is true or not.

Yeah, I read about his other incidences. The wonders $$$$$ and connections can bypass a person's transgressions!

Check for new replies or respond here...