inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Emmy Awards 2016: Amanda Abbington's purse 'stolen' at ceremony

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/20/16 at 4:56 am

Sherlock actress Amanda Abbington has claimed her purse was stolen from under her seat while she was collecting a prize at the Emmy Awards.
The star said the purse went missing while she was on stage and doing subsequent interviews.
Abbington tweeted: "We went up to collect the Emmy, did some press, came back to my seat and had nicked my purse from under my seat."
The Los Angeles Police Department said they had no information about a theft.
Neither the Emmys or the Microsoft Theatre, where the event was held, have yet commented.

http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-37410180

Subject: Re: Emmy Awards 2016: Amanda Abbington's purse 'stolen' at ceremony

Written By: snozberries on 09/20/16 at 3:10 pm

Didn't she bring a date? A publicist? A friend? Someone should have been watching her purse. Hell one of her costars or crew coulda watched it for her. 

It wasn't me. I was in the lobby getting selfies  :D

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/20/16 at 3:41 pm

Didn't she bring a date? A publicist? A friend? Someone should have been watching her purse. Hell one of her costars or crew coulda watched it for her. 

It wasn't me. I was in the lobby getting selfies  :D
Take a look in the background of your selfies, you may see the assailant leaving?

Written By: LyricBoy on 09/20/16 at 7:04 pm

She was probably distracted by Lara Spencer's massive display of cleavage, giving the thief the opportunity to abscond with her purse.  :P

Written By: Howard on 09/21/16 at 3:00 pm

She was probably distracted by Lara Spencer's massive display of cleavage, giving the thief the opportunity to abscond with her purse.  :P

;D

Check for new replies or respond here...