inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Electoral College 2016

Written By: exodus08 on 12/06/16 at 2:15 pm

The Electoral College is the last hope to stop a Trump Presidency on December 19th, 2016 but since I could careless about who will be president I'll give you the low down. A GOP electoral voter won't cast his vote for Donald Trump on the 19th because he thinks he's unqualified to be President. Since Hillary Clinton won the popular vote  there may be a chance she will get a chance to become the 45th president if some other GOP electoral voters say she won instead of Trump. I highly doubt this will happen so what are your thoughts on it?

Subject: Re: Electoral College 2016

Written By: 2001 on 12/06/16 at 2:45 pm

I think they should do it just to make a mockery out of this EC nonsense. There's no point in Clinton winning though, with that tra$h $enate and Hou$e that also got elected.

Subject: Re: Electoral College 2016

Written By: exodus08 on 12/06/16 at 3:23 pm

I think they should do it just to make a mockery out of this EC nonsense. There's no point in Clinton winning though, with that tra$h $enate and Hou$e that also got elected.

That's true. Even if she did win she's up against the republican majority in the senate which means She will be Obama 2.0 lol.

Check for new replies or respond here...