inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Need Help Finding Song

Written By: fivethej on 12/25/16 at 4:45 am

Trying to find a song I heard .

It's by a female artist. I believe it's from a few yrs ago. It didn't sound old at all. There's a part where she says "I need/want my beestro/beastro/biest stro (however it's spelled). I know i'm spelling the lyrics word incorrectly because I can't find it. Hence, my asking for help.

If someone could at least tell me the correct spelling of lyrics word in question would help.

Subject: Re: Need Help Finding Song

Written By: Foo Bar on 12/26/16 at 8:37 pm

Trying to find a song I heard .

It's by a female artist. I believe it's from a few yrs ago. It didn't sound old at all. There's a part where she says "I need/want my beestro/beastro/biest stro (however it's spelled). I know i'm spelling the lyrics word incorrectly because I can't find it. Hence, my asking for help.

If someone could at least tell me the correct spelling of lyrics word in question would help.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/8b/f7/78/8bf778584d1ff149df3b7bf8eda9e6a5.jpg

Bistro, as in small European-style restaurant?

Subject: Re: Need Help Finding Song

Written By: fivethej on 01/07/17 at 2:53 am

Misheard the Lyrics. This was the song:

xo1VInw-SKc

Check for new replies or respond here...