inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Don't miss Pitbull's 2017 New Year's Revolution

Written By: LyricBoy on 12/31/16 at 8:19 pm

http://www.fox.com/nye

Talent will include Snoop Doggy Dogg, Salt & Pepper, and Tone Loc.  8)

Subject: Re: Don't miss Pitbull's 2017 New Year's Revolution

Written By: JordanK1982 on 12/31/16 at 8:22 pm

Oh, perfect!!! Thanks for letting me know. Snoop Dogg and Pitbull? I couldn't miss this for the world and I'm gonna force my wife to sit here and watch it with me. 8)

Written By: Baltimoreian on 12/31/16 at 8:39 pm

At least Snoop Doggy Dogg's in for the celebration.

Written By: 2001 on 01/01/17 at 1:47 am

Oh, perfect!!! Thanks for letting me know. Snoop Dogg and Pitbull? I couldn't miss this for the world and I'm gonna force my wife to sit here and watch it with me. 8)

Disgusting. Now we know you really have taken the red pill as evidenced by this latest example of spousal abuse.

Written By: 2001 on 01/01/17 at 1:48 am

http://www.fox.com/nye

Talent will include Snoop Doggy Dogg, Salt & Pepper, and Tone Loc.  8)

I appreciate the shade thrown in this post by not filing Pitbull under "talent".

Written By: LyricBoy on 01/01/17 at 2:21 am

I appreciate the shade thrown in this post by not filing Pitbull under "talent".

Pitbull' talent is so well recognized (he is, after all, known as Mister Worldwide) that I thought including him in my listing would be unnecessary.  8)

Written By: 80sfan on 01/01/17 at 2:30 am

Disgusting. Now we know you really have taken the red pill as evidenced by this latest example of spousal abuse.

Are you and Jordan forming a secret alliance?  :-X  :-X
Man, it's Survivor and Big Brother, all over again! Savages!  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(

Written By: JordanK1982 on 01/01/17 at 8:37 am

As a member of the red pill, I believe the wife should always be made to sit with her husband and watch Pitbull. There is no 'abuse' and there is no 'force' as it is of her wifely duties and expected of her. It's biological; an evolutionary tactic shown in humans to upkeep the family unit and bring order to the household. Scientists have proven it, just read the National Enquirer.

Pitbull' talent is so well recognized (he is, after all, known as Mister Worldwide) that I thought including him in my listing would be unnecessary.  8)

Exactly. 8)

Think again, bud. >:( Even Lyric Boy knows that written the words "Pitbull" next to "talent" is redundant. Everyone knows they're synonymous. 8)

Are you and Jordan forming a secret alliance?  :-X  :-X
Man, it's Survivor and Big Brother, all over again! Savages!  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(

But he doesn't like Mr. Worldwide. How can I form and alliance with him if he doesn't appreciate the talents of Pitbull!?

Written By: JordanK1982 on 01/01/17 at 1:08 pm

My favorite part of the show was when Mr. Worldwide and Snoop Dogg did a rendition of Drop it Like It's Hot. That was very cool. 8)

Check for new replies or respond here...