inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: El Rey Network

Written By: Eazy-EMAN1995 on 02/21/17 at 5:34 pm

https://cfmedia.deadline.com/2016/11/el-rey-network-logo.jpg

El Rey Network (El Rey is Spanish for The King) is an English language American television channel targeting Latino audiences. Launched by Robert Rodriguez in 2013 in a deal with Univision, the station specializes in grindhouse-style content. Its bumpers and commercials use grainy visuals and a distinctive gravelly voice.El Rey Network is Univision Communications' second cable network to be offered in the English language after Fusion. As with Fusion (which was a joint venture with ABC News until The Walt Disney Company sold its share in 2016), El Rey is also a joint venture between Univision and other parties - in this case, broadcaster Cox Communications and film director Robert Rodriguez, with the entity working under the name of "El Netwarko Groupo".

How many of you guys have this network or checked it out?! Cause it's off the hook!! :D :o

Subject: Re: El Rey Network

Written By: LyricBoy on 02/22/17 at 4:27 am

ยก Viva el rey

Written By: Ripley on 02/23/17 at 1:51 am

I have had it and soon will again once I reup my cable. It has good stuff on it.

Written By: mqg96 on 02/23/17 at 10:21 am

I have Charter so I don't know if this channel is available in my area or not.

Just looked online according to wikipedia there's only 3 current original series and a bunch of syndicated programming dealing with sci-fi and drama.

Check for new replies or respond here...