inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Does anyone feel like POP Culture/Music is going to return to normal soon?

Written By: the2001 on 04/08/17 at 11:15 am

It seem since 2009, pop culture/music has gotten very off center, Micheal Jackson dying,  TV going down (despite scripted shows dominating the market)
you had stuff like LMFAO, and really bad edm. The exception to this is Lady Gaga, Taio, Kesha and few other catchy late 2000s/2010s pop songs, We had things like the whole SJW upheaval and things just seemed weird from 2009-2016 like anxiety ADD ridden. Video games suck now, its all about paying extra money for content and shooters. Movies seem to be putting out the same thing over and over.

Does anyone feel like right now 2017, we are heading back to the way things used to be in the mid 90s/mid 2000s,
where the economy was good and pop culture was equally as good. Right now in most states in the NorthEast the
Economy has been the best it's been since 2006.

Subject: Re: Does anyone feel like POP Culture/Music is going to return to normal soon?

Written By: exodus08 on 04/08/17 at 12:21 pm

With Trump president I feel like we're headed in a good direction and I hate the dude. 2009-2016 Obama was President and pop culture sucked so with a new president i feel like things will change.

Subject: Re: Does anyone feel like POP Culture/Music is going to return to normal soon?

Written By: 80sfan on 04/08/17 at 12:51 pm

I do feel that. Movies this year seem better. Like I saw Get Out and it was a very well done film, especially the imagery and subtle. Sometimes movies try to be overly cool these days, especially since the mid-00's decade.

Written By: 2001 on 04/08/17 at 2:09 pm

What do you like about 2017?

Written By: HeyJealousy on 04/08/17 at 6:04 pm

What do you like about 2017?

The atmosphere (political, social) seems to have changed quite a bit since late 2015 or so (peak of mid-2010s craziness). Less unrest, less racial tension, less high-profile shootings and ever since Trump's tragic mistake regarding Syria, we are seeing even his most ardent supporters come around and realize the massive mistake they made this past election. I foresee more unity ahead than we've seen since prior to the rise of BLM, Ferguson, mass-shooting phenomenon, etc. This could be reflected in music, pop culture, etc.
People are also friendlier now than they've been for a while, several years at least, I started noticing this about 3 months ago.

Written By: TheEarly90sFan on 04/08/17 at 6:30 pm

It seem since 2009, pop culture/music has gotten very off center, Micheal Jackson dying,  TV going down (despite scripted shows dominating the market)
you had stuff like LMFAO, and really bad edm. The exception to this is Lady Gaga, Taio, Kesha and few other catchy late 2000s/2010s pop songs, We had things like the whole SJW upheaval and things just seemed weird from 2009-2016 like anxiety ADD ridden. Video games suck now, its all about paying extra money for content and shooters. Movies seem to be putting out the same thing over and over.

Does anyone feel like right now 2017, we are heading back to the way things used to be in the mid 90s/mid 2000s,
where the economy was good and pop culture was equally as good. Right now in most states in the NorthEast the

Pop culture was good in the mid '90s? I beg to differ, but to each it's own, I guess.

Written By: nintieskid999 on 04/08/17 at 8:25 pm

Pop culture was good in the mid '90s? I beg to differ, but to each it's own, I guess.

Far better than the 2010s

Written By: 2001 on 04/09/17 at 1:55 pm

What about the mid 2000s?  ;D

Written By: HeyJealousy on 04/09/17 at 1:56 pm

Very emo-tional.

Written By: 2001 on 04/09/17 at 2:01 pm

Very emo-tional.

That definitely ushered a new era.

Written By: TheEarly90sFan on 04/09/17 at 4:14 pm

Far better than the 2010s

At least the mid '90s had Beavis and Butthead.  ;D

Written By: HeyJealousy on 04/09/17 at 4:17 pm

Alright, guys, back to topic.

Written By: 80sfan on 04/09/17 at 8:02 pm

I feel like pop culture has been 'weird' in the 00's and 10's.

Written By: Slim95 on 04/09/17 at 9:01 pm

I think it's too soon to tell. I don't see any hints of pop culture really improving yet. It may change, but I don't really think it will improve. It may get worse as well for all we know.

Written By: BornIn86 on 04/10/17 at 3:43 am

This is the third time in a row where I felt the music in the mid-decade was largely lifeless was largely lifeless. Sure, you had a couple of gems (Sufjan Stevens in the indie world, Milkshake, Gnarls Barkley, Justin Timberlake) but they were far few in between. I distinctly remembering feeling like I was slowly coming out a state of stasis after hearing songs like Paper Planes, Please Don't Stop the Music, and

Written By: BornIn86 on 04/10/17 at 4:11 am

As everyone knows by now, I'm partial to the Great Recession Era Glitz of 2008-2011. I had a lot of fun in those years and the music was lively enough to actually really dance to and not just stand around in the club bobbing around looking cool. But yeah, I definitely agree 2013 to present day has been terrible although Neon Indian and his contemporaries have been a solace. Plus watching the Vaporwave scene evolve has been intriguing although too much of it still revolves around the old DJ screwing with oldies, depression, drug use, and Arizona Ice Tea. It really, really needs to get out of that before it crashes and burns the whole thing. I left my Neon Indian phase somewhere in the fall and I haven't found any artists and music scene to really ride on.

I thought and felt something is around the corner back in 2013 and look at what it turned into.

Written By: mxcrashxm on 04/17/17 at 1:36 pm

Yeah, I think so. Hearing all the songs from this year so far makes it seem that pop culture will be changing soon.

Written By: bchris02 on 04/17/17 at 3:27 pm

As everyone knows by now, I'm partial to the Great Recession Era Glitz of 2008-2011. I had a lot of fun in those years and the music was lively enough to actually really dance to and not just stand around in the club bobbing around looking cool. But yeah, I definitely agree 2013 to present day has been terrible although Neon Indian and his contemporaries have been a solace. Plus watching the Vaporwave scene evolve has been intriguing although too much of it still revolves around the old DJ screwing with oldies, depression, drug use, and Arizona Ice Tea. It really, really needs to get out of that before it crashes and burns the whole thing. I left my Neon Indian phase somewhere in the fall and I haven't found any artists and music scene to really ride on.

I think and feel something is around the corner back in 2013 and look at what it turned into.

I agree with this.  Music took a sharp turn downhill in 2013 and hit rock bottom in 2014.  2015-Present has been a little better but music isn't what it used to be.  Maybe it's because I am getting older.  So far, I have liked late 2016 to now pretty decently, but it's no early '10s, when you could turn it to any Top 40 station and jam to every song they played.

Written By: Slim95 on 04/17/17 at 5:06 pm

I agree with this.  Music took a sharp turn downhill in 2013 and hit rock bottom in 2014.  2015-Present has been a little better but music isn't what it used to be.  Maybe it's because I am getting older.  So far, I have liked late 2016 to now pretty decently, but it's no early '10s, when you could turn it to any Top 40 station and jam to every song they played.

Early '10s music sucks, thank goodness it's not like early '10s but it's still worse than 2013 - 2015. Not horrible but not as good as mid '10s music, and especially not as good as 2013, which was the best year for music of the decade so far.

Written By: Eazy-EMAN1995 on 04/17/17 at 9:40 pm

With Trump president I feel like we're headed in a good direction and I hate the dude. 2009-2016 Obama was President and pop culture sucked so with a new president i feel like things will change.

The atmosphere (political, social) seems to have changed quite a bit since late 2015 or so (peak of mid-2010s craziness). Less unrest, less racial tension, less high-profile shootings and ever since Trump's tragic mistake regarding Syria, we are seeing even his most ardent supporters come around and realize the massive mistake they made this past election. I foresee more unity ahead than we've seen since prior to the rise of BLM, Ferguson, mass-shooting phenomenon, etc. This could be reflected in music, pop culture, etc.
People are also friendlier now than they've been for a while, several years at least, I started noticing this about 3 months ago.

This all the way!!!!!!!!! :o :o :o  I've been saying this for A LONG TIME. But when Obama took office it seemed like music dramatically improved, but that was about it.. .everything else went to SH*T! >:( >:( >:(  And I liked and respected the man.
But now it seems that we've got a polarizing figure, the social climate and rest of the pop culutre seems like is improving. :)

Written By: Baltimoreian on 04/17/17 at 9:43 pm

This all the way!!!!!!!!! :o :o :o  I've been saying this for A LONG TIME. But when Obama took office it seemed like music dramatically improved, but that was about it.. .everything else went to SH*T! >:( >:( >:(  And I liked and respected the man.
But now it seems that we've got a polarizing figure, the social climate and rest of the pop culture seems like is improving.  :)

Well, it's only improving slowly. It's probably like that because we're still in the first 100 days of Trump's presidency.

Written By: Eazy-EMAN1995 on 04/17/17 at 9:45 pm

I thought and felt something is around the corner back in 2013 and look at what it turned into.

Yea, I already known your story, and you obviously know how I feel about that time obviously. ;) 8-P
But yea the ONLY think I liked about that era was the R&B and hip hop music. Take that away, I think both of Obama's terms culture was garbage. ;D

Written By: Eazy-EMAN1995 on 04/17/17 at 9:46 pm

Well, it's only improving slowly. It's probably like that because we're still in the first 100 days of Trump's presidency.

That's true. When the 2017-18 season hits, things are gonna be interesting... :o

Written By: mxcrashxm on 04/17/17 at 9:55 pm

That's true. When the 2017-18 season hits, things are gonna be interesting... :o
and we're not that far from it. I can it see changing in 2/3 months.

Written By: Baltimoreian on 04/17/17 at 10:06 pm

Hopefully, the summer of 2017 might have something great for us.

Written By: mxcrashxm on 04/17/17 at 10:07 pm

Oh. It will. Most of the great things seem to come in the summer.

Written By: Eazy-EMAN1995 on 04/17/17 at 10:24 pm

Oh I forgot about summer. Late 10s may fully kick off in 2-3 months. Ya never know. :-\\

Written By: mxcrashxm on 04/17/17 at 10:30 pm

Oh I forgot about summer. Late 10s may fully kick off in 2-3 months. Ya never know. :-\\
I think it has already started. So far, the things that took place in 2015 and last year has decreased this year. Moreover, the music is somewhat changing.

Written By: Eazy-EMAN1995 on 04/17/17 at 10:34 pm

I think it has already started. So far, the things that took place in 2015 and last year has decreased this year. Moreover, the music is somewhat changing.

I think we can both agree that Fall 2016 till mid 2017 was the transition from mid to late. ;)

Written By: mxcrashxm on 04/17/17 at 10:38 pm

I think we can both agree that Fall 2016 till mid 2017 was the transition from mid to late. ;)
I can agree with that. One thing that makes it a transition anyway is that Obama's power is still in place despite he's been out for 3 months. Trump won't truly have any until next year.

Written By: Slim95 on 04/17/17 at 10:42 pm

Not really, it feels the same as 2016 now. What changes have you noticed (other than feelings and artificial changes) this year besides Trump becoming president? Same music, style of movies, TV shows, tech, and fashion as last year. There are some stuff I noticed that have the potential to be agents of change, but not actual change yet. Maybe summer will be a different story though, we'll have to wait and see.

Written By: Eazy-EMAN1995 on 04/17/17 at 10:53 pm

Not really, it feels the same as 2016 now. What changes have you noticed (other than feelings and artificial changes) this year besides Trump becoming president? Same music, style of movies, TV shows, tech, and fashion as last year. There are some stuff I noticed that have the potential to be agents of change, but not actual change yet. Maybe summer will be a different story though, we'll have to wait and see.

Kinda... usually the early part of years are the same as the previous one. The social climate feels MUCH different though, I got admit that. :o

But, A lot of Obama era TV shows have either ended or are ending... TV is kinda going through a transitional period itself. Agree with the other stuff tho.

Written By: HeyJealousy on 04/17/17 at 10:58 pm

There are some notable changes already: Harry Styles' "Sign Of The Times" could be a "sign" that soft rock is beginning to re-enter the mainstream already. People brought up this point before. And Kendrick Lamar's "Humble", just a different feel from the other top singles of the past 1-2 years.

Written By: 80sfan on 04/17/17 at 11:07 pm

There are some notable changes already: Harry Styles' "Sign Of The Times" could be a "sign" that soft rock is beginning to re-enter the mainstream already. People brought up this point before. And Kendrick Lamar's "Humble", just a different feel from the other top singles of the past 1-2 years.

Thank God for those two songs. I can't believe I'm saying this, but Harry Styles' song reminds me of the pre-1999 world of music.

Written By: Slim95 on 04/17/17 at 11:09 pm

That's not a sign yet though. I could pick any year and pick a song that is an outlier from it. These are just two songs you listed and they are not trumping other songs in popularity yet. This is kind of how people thought 2016 was gonna be a huge year for change because of Pokemon Go, even though that died out very quickly. So one event can't be a sign of change. Now if I hear more soft rock songs or non-trap songs coming on the radio, then that is a true sign of change. So these aren't "notable changes". I've honestly only heard sign of the times once on the radio.

Written By: HazelBlue99 on 04/18/17 at 12:44 am

That's not a sign yet though. I could pick any year and pick a song that is an outlier from it. These are just two songs you listed and they are not trumping other songs in popularity yet. This is kind of how people thought 2016 was gonna be a huge year for change because of Pokemon Go, even though that died out very quickly. So one event can't be a sign of change. Now if I hear more soft rock songs or non-trap songs coming on the radio, then that is a true sign of change. So these aren't "notable changes". I've honestly only heard sign of the times once on the radio.

I get what you're saying, however I don't know how you can suggest that those two songs are not trumping other songs in popularity, when "Sign of the Times" is currently at #1 on the Billboard Top 40, the UK charts and the ARIA charts.

Written By: HazelBlue99 on 04/18/17 at 12:45 am

Thank God for those two songs. I can't believe I'm saying this, but Harry Styles' song reminds me of the pre-1999 world of music.

I agree. It feels more authentic and original, in my opinion. I never thought I would be saying that about a Harry Styles song! :P

Written By: Slim95 on 04/18/17 at 1:01 am

I get what you're saying, however I don't know how you can suggest that those two songs are not trumping other songs in popularity, when "Sign of the Times" is currently at #1 on the Billboard Top 40, the UK charts and the ARIA charts.

But they've only been out for a week or two. They can slide back down quickly. If they don't, that would be great.

Written By: the2001 on 04/18/17 at 9:02 am

TRL is coming back in a month and a half, this going to be a game changer for music

Written By: Slim95 on 04/18/17 at 9:12 am

TRL is coming back in a month and a half, this going to be a game changer for music

Somehow I don't think it will be the same as it was in the early and mid 2000s. Nothing stays great forever. For example, last year I watched the Much Music Video Awards because I used to be into this as a kid and I though why not check it out and see how it is in 2016. It was pretty awful, about 90% of the singers were really bad and seemed like only young teens knew who they were. I realized I outgrew this program and it was targeting kids and young teens with some artists that were pretty bad and I knew nothing about. Nothing like that old kick ass vibe of the early and mid 2000s where Green Day, Avril, Nelly Furtado, Destiny's Child, and Billy Talent came to perform. I guess all good things come to an end. But I do hope the new TRL will be similar to before. I'm not even sure if I even have MTV though to be honest, I watch such little TV these days.

Written By: BornIn86 on 04/18/17 at 1:50 pm

If I was in charge of MTV, I would revamp the channel to play not only most music videos but 70%-80% of them would be by artists most people don't know about.

Written By: 2001 on 04/18/17 at 1:56 pm

If I was in charge of MTV, I would revamp the channel to play not only most music videos but 70%-80% of them would be by artists most people don't know about.

Risky. :o

I'd just play sexy MVs all day. The most important thing is money.  :-X

Written By: Baltimoreian on 04/18/17 at 2:00 pm

If I were in charge of MTV, I would probably have people make music-related shows. Some could be similar towards VH1's I Love The **'s series, while some could be original. Music videos would also be shown regularly, since that was the purpose of MTV.

Written By: Lizardmatum on 04/18/17 at 2:41 pm

I really feels like things are changing and I hope they do in 2017! Stormzy's  'Big for your Boots' is another example of  a song that sounds different from what's been popular lately

Written By: bchris02 on 04/18/17 at 2:50 pm

I really feels like things are changing and I hope they do in 2017! Stormzy's  'Big for your Boots' is another example of  a song that sounds different from what's been popular lately

Nice song.  I like it.  It somewhat has a 2001ish sound to it.

Written By: BornIn86 on 04/18/17 at 3:02 pm

Risky. :o

I'd just play sexy MVs all day. The most important thing is money.  :-X

Well...for you anyway.  8)

Written By: XYkid on 04/18/17 at 11:03 pm

I feel like pop culture has gotten better in the past year, especially with TV.
The music, however, all sounds the same, like literally almost every pop song has a trap beat or other type of dark sounding electro beat, this is getting very old!

Written By: 80sfan on 04/18/17 at 11:08 pm

I agree. It feels more authentic and original, in my opinion. I never thought I would be saying that about a Harry Styles song! :P

It's only two songs, so we'll see!  ;D

Written By: Howard on 04/19/17 at 4:39 am

If I were in charge of MTV, I would probably have people make music-related shows. Some could be similar towards VH1's I Love The **'s series, while some could be original. Music videos would also be shown regularly, since that was the purpose of MTV.

that was the sole purpose.

Written By: the2001 on 04/19/17 at 7:13 am

Trust me when the new TRL comes sales are going to go up of albums, music videos will compete with each other again

Written By: 2001 on 04/19/17 at 8:22 am

Trust me when the new TRL comes sales are going to go up of albums, music videos will compete with each other again

What makes you think it can compete with YouTube? :o

Written By: the2001 on 04/19/17 at 8:44 am

What makes you think it can compete with YouTube? :o

Youtube is already on the way out, have u been reading the news on thousands of youtubers leaving lol

The new TRL will be a good place to premiere videos/interviews it will give artists a platform again

Written By: KatanaChick on 04/19/17 at 9:14 am

Youtube is already on the way out, have u been reading the news on thousands of youtubers leaving lol

The new TRL will be a good place to premiere videos/interviews it will give artists a platform again

I guess social media sites aren't meant to last forever. It'd be sad to see YouTube go though. I listen to so much music there.

Written By: 2001 on 04/19/17 at 10:27 am

That's not the music side of it though. I just can't see why someone would turn MTV on for 3 minutes of Taylor Swift when they can go on YouTube, watch all her MVs in one sitting, then start watching her interviews or live concerts etc. It's unmatched. Like, I can't see why my 11 year old sisters would get into it, especially if it's not easily accessible on their iPad.

Written By: the2001 on 04/19/17 at 10:30 am

That's not the music side of it though. I just can't see why someone would turn MTV on for 3 minutes of Taylor Swift when they can go on YouTube, watch all her MVs in one sitting, then start watching her interviews or live concerts etc. It's unmatched. Like, I can't see why my 11 year old sisters would get into it, especially if it's not easily accessible on their iPad.

if shes is doing an interview on mtv you would have to go to mtv to see it, same thing for sports
people watch it on the tv because its LIVE, youtube for the most part is not live

Written By: 2001 on 04/19/17 at 10:31 am

if shes is doing an interview on mtv you would have to go to mtv to see it, same thing for sports
people watch it on the tv because its LIVE, youtube for the most part is not live

Well, competition is always welcome. Hopefully it does well, and maybe we'll get YouTube Music or something too to compete with it.  :D

Written By: JordanK1982 on 04/19/17 at 10:53 am

Ever since your lies about Pitbull, I no longer trust your word.

Written By: the2001 on 04/19/17 at 1:05 pm

Ever since your lies about Pitbull, I no longer trust your word.

http://www.craveonline.com/design/1179107-youtube-dying-heres-site-changed-creators-struggling

http://www.wetheunicorns.com/debate/youtube-is-dying/

http://kotaku.com/youtubes-latest-advertising-changes-have-people-worried-1793912694

And that was not a lie about pitbull

Written By: 80sfan on 04/19/17 at 1:08 pm

I like Youtube! I feel sad. Hopefully Youtube isn't going down, or away.

Written By: 2001 on 04/19/17 at 1:11 pm

I like Youtube! I feel sad. Hopefully Youtube isn't going down, or away.

It's not going anywhere. Advertisers are boycotting YouTube because of hate speech, so YouTube is removing adverts from those hateful videos, some racist YouTubers are throwing a tantrum and leaving (no! don't go! come back!!).  It will all blow over soon and YouTube will be better.  :D

Written By: JordanK1982 on 04/19/17 at 1:13 pm

It's not going anywhere. Advertisers are boycotting YouTube because of hate speech, so YouTube is removing adverts from those hateful videos, some racist YouTubers are throwing a tantrum and leaving (no! don't go! come back!!).  It will all blow over soon and YouTube will be better.  :D

Exactly.

http://www.craveonline.com/design/1179107-youtube-dying-heres-site-changed-creators-struggling

http://www.wetheunicorns.com/debate/youtube-is-dying/

http://kotaku.com/youtubes-latest-advertising-changes-have-people-worried-1793912694

And that was not a lie about pitbull

Just because you send bs links my way, doesn't mean I'm gonna believe you. Those Pitbull lies have shown me your true nature and nothing will change until you apologize and take back your slander. 

Written By: 80sfan on 04/19/17 at 1:15 pm

I also heard that ISIS made some gruesome videos on Youtube. Not sure if that's true, or not.

Written By: 80sfan on 04/19/17 at 1:20 pm

Exactly.

Just because you send bs links my way, doesn't mean I'm gonna believe you. Those Pitbull lies have shown me your true nature and nothing will change until you apologize and take back your slander.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/7/77/Slander75.jpeg/220px-Slander75.jpeg

Written By: JordanK1982 on 04/19/17 at 1:29 pm

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/7/77/Slander75.jpeg/220px-Slander75.jpeg

That poor woman. Everyone is always ragging on her. :-\\

Written By: 80sfan on 04/19/17 at 1:32 pm

That poor woman. Everyone is always ragging on her. :-\\

I'm trolling. She kind of deserves it, though. ;D  ;D  :-X

Written By: the2001 on 04/19/17 at 1:41 pm

That is not whats happening, even WWE is getting blocked from posting wrestling videos, they found a loop whole
where they can post non wrestling related content.

everyone is getting censored

Written By: JordanK1982 on 04/19/17 at 1:45 pm

I'm trolling. She kind of deserves it, though. ;D  ;D  :-X

No way! Ann Coulter? She is a saint!

That is not whats happening, even WWE is getting blocked from posting wrestling videos, they found a loop whole
where they can post non wrestling related content.

everyone is getting censored

When will the lies stop? ::)

Written By: the2001 on 04/19/17 at 1:47 pm

No way! Ann Coulter? She is a saint!

When will the lies stop? ::)

LBGT youtube channels are getting censored as well, not censored in the sense that they are blocked, but they cant make money any more

Written By: JordanK1982 on 04/19/17 at 1:49 pm

LBGT youtube channels are getting censored as well, not censored in the sense that they are blocked, but they cant make money any more

This is like the time you said you saw Pitbull's weenie at a party. It may sound like a convincing story to the untrained ear but those of us who know better can see right through the facade. ::)

Written By: the2001 on 04/19/17 at 1:51 pm

https://www.hrw.org/news/2017/03/22/youtube-censors-hrw-video-lgbt-censorship

To the person who replied above about lying, THIS IS FACT, I have friends who are gay and bi dude.
What you are saying is very ignorant.

Written By: JordanK1982 on 04/19/17 at 1:56 pm

https://www.hrw.org/news/2017/03/22/youtube-censors-hrw-video-lgbt-censorship

To the person who replied above about lying, THIS IS FACT, I have friends who are gay and bi dude.
What you are saying is very ignorant.

Ok, ok, relax. It's not ignorant to claim you're lying about channels getting blocked. I was kidding, no need to get upset about it. Just don't make up lies about Pitbull anymore.

Written By: the2001 on 04/19/17 at 1:58 pm

Ok, ok, relax. It's not ignorant to claim you're lying about channels getting blocked. I was kidding, no need to get upset about it. Just don't make up lies about Pitbull anymore.

I didnt lie about pitbull dude the pic is on google, I saw it years before it got leaked

Written By: JordanK1982 on 04/19/17 at 1:59 pm

I didnt lie about pitbull dude the pic is on google, I saw it years before it got leaked

Anyone can take a photo of their Willy Wonka and post it on the internet claiming it belongs to Pitbull but does that mean I'm gonna believe it? No.

Written By: mxcrashxm on 04/19/17 at 2:05 pm

I don't think he's lying.

https://spinditty.com/genres/how-pitbull-has-been-so-successful

https://www.google.com/search?num=20&rlz=1C1CHXU_enUS608US619&espv=2&biw=1680&bih=920&q=is+pitbull+rapper+terrible&oq=is+pitbull+rapper+terrible&gs_l=serp.3...96023.96276.0.97341.3.3.0.0.0.0.85.225.3.3.0.fr%2Cmfdcr%3D0-2%2Ccfro%3D1...0...1.1.64.serp..0.2.147...30i10k1.sGKLTLGhEPg

Written By: JordanK1982 on 04/19/17 at 2:08 pm

I don't think he's lying.

https://spinditty.com/genres/how-pitbull-has-been-so-successful

https://www.google.com/search?num=20&rlz=1C1CHXU_enUS608US619&espv=2&biw=1680&bih=920&q=is+pitbull+rapper+terrible&oq=is+pitbull+rapper+terrible&gs_l=serp.3...96023.96276.0.97341.3.3.0.0.0.0.85.225.3.3.0.fr%2Cmfdcr%3D0-2%2Ccfro%3D1...0...1.1.64.serp..0.2.147...30i10k1.sGKLTLGhEPg

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159067981

https://www.thetoptens.com/rappers/pitbull-120686.asp

You will see most people praising Pitbull than hatin on him.

Written By: mxcrashxm on 04/19/17 at 2:10 pm

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159067981

https://www.thetoptens.com/rappers/pitbull-120686.asp

You will see most people praising Pitbull than hatin on him.
That's two sites. Don't get me wrong, Pitbull is decent and all; however, I think he's done.

Written By: JordanK1982 on 04/19/17 at 2:11 pm

That's two sites. Don't get me wrong, Pitbull is decent and all; however, I think he's done.

Nah, I think he's just getting bigger. His new album just came out and the hype is real, bro! 8)

Written By: mxcrashxm on 04/19/17 at 2:14 pm

Nah, I think he's just getting bigger. His new album just came out and the hype is real, bro! 8)
But can he last that long? I think he will be irrelevant in 3 years.

Written By: JordanK1982 on 04/19/17 at 2:15 pm

But can he last that long? I think he will be irrelevant in 3 years.

I think in 3 years he will go from Mr. Worldwide to Mr. Interplanetary. It's only a matter of time. 8)

Written By: mxcrashxm on 04/19/17 at 2:17 pm

I think in 3 years he will go from Mr. Worldwide to Mr. Interplanetary. It's only a matter of time. 8)
Uh uh uh uh. ;)

https://tvrecappersanonymous.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/waggy-finger-lol.gif?w=500

Written By: Howard on 04/19/17 at 5:34 pm

I guess social media sites aren't meant to last forever. It'd be sad to see YouTube go though. I listen to so much music there.

I've been a part of YouTube for 11 years.

Written By: Slim95 on 04/19/17 at 8:30 pm

I don't think YouTube is going anywhere. But it would be nice to have alternatives to it. Monopolies are never good, I predict and hope in the near future there will be more choice.

Written By: JordanK1982 on 04/20/17 at 3:38 am

Uh uh uh uh. ;)

https://tvrecappersanonymous.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/waggy-finger-lol.gif?w=500

It's true! He's only getting bigger!

Written By: Howard on 04/20/17 at 6:11 am

I don't think YouTube is going anywhere. But it would be nice to have alternatives to it. Monopolies are never good, I predict and hope in the near future there will be more choice.

Why should YouTube leave, it has over 2 billion users on it.

Check for new replies or respond here...