inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Is This Board Drifting into Decadeology?

Written By: LyricBoy on 04/11/17 at 5:25 am

Seems that recently we're seeing a plethora of threads much like "how would you compare the last 35 days of early-to-mid 2011-2014 to the first 35 days of Spring Break 2017".  :-X

Subject: Re: Is This Board Drifting into Decadeology?

Written By: JordanK1982 on 04/11/17 at 6:07 am

I believe so. Certain people seem to be bothered by our productive discussions about Mr. Worldwide yet somehow it's ok when they post about how 1917 is not the transitional year that brought us into the core eras of 2011. Fire up the flux capacitor, we've got some timelines to explore. ::)

Written By: #Infinity on 04/11/17 at 8:22 am

It's getting a tad oversaturated and petty, yes. Also lots of "1999 was to the 2000s what 1981 was to the 80s"-type of posts rather than just lucid descriptions of what each respective year was like in itself.

Written By: Baltimoreian on 04/11/17 at 8:37 am

Frankly, I don't enjoy going on this site because of how everyone keeps obsessing over extremely trivial stuff about pop culture. For instance, there are threads that literally talk about how 1999 is not really '90s, or how anything post-2006 is just bad. I feel like I'm not welcome here, since my childhood happened around the mid-late 2000s. All I wanted was to just feel nostalgic, but I just get the opposite of nostalgia. I feel annoyed every time I come here, since there's not a lot of threads that interest me anymore. Everything in the Pop Culture boards is extremely repetitive and boring.

Written By: mxcrashxm on 04/11/17 at 8:46 am

Well there are many other threads that don't go into that topic, and they are fun. Right now, there are good subjects about beaches, blockbuster, and myths of each decade.

Written By: Baltimoreian on 04/11/17 at 8:51 am

Well there are many other threads that don't go into that topic, and they are fun. Right now, there are good subjects about beaches, blockbuster, and myths of each decade.

But people still bring up subjects like does everything suck after 2006, or did the rebrands of Nickelodeon actually change everything (thanks to Zelek). Seriously, it's a pain in the ass to go through these topics without feeling a bit uncomfortable.

Written By: 2001 on 04/11/17 at 8:54 am

I need a 35-day spring break!

-----

I wrote this code for a thread blocker when I was learning jQuery, if anyone feels they need it.

First you have to install GreaseMonkey (available on Chrome and Firefox). Then click on the monkey button, a drop-down menu will pop up, click "new script", just fill in random junk for the required fields, it's not that important. Then it will pop a text box with some code, erase that and paste in:

/ ==UserScript==
// @name        frontpage
// @namespace  Block Threads on Front Page
// @include    http://www.inthe00s.com/index.php*
// @version    1
// @grant      none
// @require    http://code.jquery.com/jquery-1.11.0.min.js
// ==/UserScript==

// Add the ID of blocked threads within the square brackets below.
// Make sure to put quotes around the ID,  and separate them by
// comma.

var BLOCKED_THREADS = [];

// CODE STARTS BELOW

var page_url = window.location.href

for (var i in BLOCKED_THREADS) {
    var selector = "a+"'";
    if (!$(selector).length) {
        continue
    }
    if (!page_url.match(/board/) && !page_url.match(/unread/)) {
        $(selector).parents("dt").each(function() {
            $(this).hide();
            $(this).next().hide();
            console.log("Post hidden – " + $(this).text());
        })
    } else {
        $(selector).parents("tr").hide();
        console.log("Thread hidden: " + $(selector).attr("title"))
    }
}

Insert the thread ID (which you can find in the thread's URL, for this thread it is "55150") by typing it within the square brackets where it says var BLOCKED_THREADS = [];, and make sure to write it in quotation marks! If you want to add more threads, separate each ID with a comma. So if you wanted to block this thread, and another thread with the ID 2048, you would block it as such

var BLOCKED_THREADS = ;

Save and close, refresh, and voilà! A more productive inthe00s experience.

-----

I believe so. Certain people seem to be bothered by our productive discussions about Mr. Worldwide yet somehow it's ok when they post about how 1917 is not the transitional year that brought us into the core eras of 2011. Fire up the flux capacitor, we've got some timelines to explore. ::)

This post after you shamed our fictional crushes! KINK SHAMING IS WRONG.

https://media.tenor.co/images/0a1760291f408be4a0be530a1a74496e/tenor.gif

Written By: #Infinity on 04/11/17 at 9:12 am

The people in charge here punish members for talking about decadeology in the same way cops and the FBI in the 1950s would raid and lock up anybody who wasn't heterosexual. I don't usually care that heavily about what other people want to talk about so long as there's still some variety - I have no interest in discussing 2000s kid culture like I still take it seriously, but others do find joy, which is great - but I don't want to be an undesirable, so I've tried either to discourage oversaturation of these topics or at least delve into a wide enough range of details so that I can at least contribute something more meaningful than just "1981 is like 1999."

Written By: Baltimoreian on 04/11/17 at 9:15 am

I need a 35-day spring break!

I need a break from this forum.

The people in charge here punish members for talking about decadeology in the same way cops and the FBI in the 1950s would raid and lock up anybody who wasn't heterosexual. I don't usually care that heavily about what other people want to talk about so long as there's still some variety - I have no interest in discussing 2000s kid culture like I still take it seriously, but others do find joy, which is great - but I don't want to be an undesirable, so I've tried either to discourage oversaturation of these topics or at least delve into a wide enough range of details so that I can at least contribute something more meaningful than just "1981 is like 1999."

Except they barely mention anything positive with 2000s kid culture as a whole. Especially Zelek, since he believes that anything post-2006 is the root of all evil for some reason.

Written By: 80sfan on 04/11/17 at 10:05 am

I. Can't. Resist.

But yes, decadeology is taking over like a virus.

Written By: Baltimoreian on 04/11/17 at 10:10 am

I. Can't. Resist.

But yes, decadeology is taking over like a virus.

Well, most active members joined way after Donnie Darko was considered a threat to InThe00s. But I could sympathize with him after I've been into harsh arguments over the 2000s on several forums.

Although, it's just really boring to see something like 2006 being thrown over and over again in this website.

Written By: 80sfan on 04/11/17 at 10:15 am

Well, most active members joined way after Donnie Darko was considered a threat to InThe00s. But I could sympathize with him after I've been into harsh arguments over the 2000s on several forums.

Although, it's just really boring to see something like 2006 being thrown over and over again in this website.

Now we also have Generationology.

Written By: Baltimoreian on 04/11/17 at 10:23 am

Which doesn't really make a lot of sense. It's not even that kind compared to decadeology, since we're basing generations off from other people's beliefs and generalizations.

Written By: mxcrashxm on 04/11/17 at 12:03 pm

But people still bring up subjects like does everything suck after 2006, or did the rebrands of Nickelodeon actually change everything (thanks to Zelek). Seriously, it's a pain in the ass to go through these topics without feeling a bit uncomfortable.
Well the user you mentioned is the only one who does that, but I think it's because he likes those discussions.

Written By: mqg96 on 04/11/17 at 1:28 pm

It's not the board drifting into Decadeology, it's the same users who keep making the threads all the time. Especially when we've had the same topics discussed and archived back but they keep creating the same topics over and over again.

Written By: Baltimoreian on 04/11/17 at 1:34 pm

It's not the board drifting into Decadeology, it's the same users who keep making the threads all the time. Especially when we've had the same topics discussed and archived back but they keep creating the same topics over and over again.

Yet they don't really get that we're sick and tired of them talking about the same stuff.

Written By: BornIn86 on 04/11/17 at 1:40 pm

Yet they don't really get that we're sick and tired of them talking about the same stuff.

Why doesn't anyone privately inform them then? Communication is key, guys.

Written By: Baltimoreian on 04/11/17 at 1:44 pm

Why doesn't anyone privately inform them then? Communication is key, guys.

I guess it's because they aren't online all the time. I wish I could tell Zelek that not everybody thinks that everythig after 2006 was mediocre. But I guess he wouldn't care if I told him, since he's more of an early 2000s kid.

Written By: Tyrannosaurus Rex on 04/11/17 at 2:02 pm

delete post

Written By: Baltimoreian on 04/11/17 at 2:44 pm

delete post

You know that you could remove your posts. The "remove" button is on the left top of the post, with "quote" and "modify".

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 04/11/17 at 3:16 pm

You know that you could remove your posts. The "remove" button is on the left top of the post, with "quote" and "modify".

BTW, did you see my personal message?

Written By: Baltimoreian on 04/11/17 at 3:17 pm

BTW, did you see my personal message?

Yeah, you sent it to my email. I probably knew it was you because of your email username.

Written By: 80sfan on 04/11/17 at 3:22 pm

No, it isn't. Just kidding!  :-X  :-X

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 04/11/17 at 3:22 pm

Yeah, you sent it to my email. I probably knew it was you because of your email username.

OK. I'm just checking to see if you did.

Written By: mach!ne_he@d on 04/11/17 at 3:28 pm

Yeah, I guess it's making a bit of a comeback lately. But, since most of the posters here now were in, like, 1st grade when the whole Decadeology thing originally went down, it's probably somewhat inevitable.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 04/11/17 at 3:33 pm

Yeah, I guess it's making a bit of a comeback lately. But, since most of the posters here now were in, like, 1st grade when the whole Decadeology thing originally went down, it's probably somewhat inevitable.

To be honest, decadeology is inevitable because humans nautrally want to cherish the years they loved most as a kid. I personally don't care about whether "life as a kid wasn't as good 2007-present versus 1998-2006".

Written By: Baltimoreian on 04/11/17 at 3:48 pm

I was most likely in 1st and 2nd grade when the whole Donnie Darko debacle was around.

To be honest, decadeology is inevitable because humans nautrally want to cherish the years they loved most as a kid. I personally don't care about whether "life as a kid wasn't as good 2007-present versus 1998-2006".

I think it's not only childhood that they use for decadeology. Some might use it with their middle or high school years. Although, I wouldn't consider the 2000s based on my childhood. If that's the case, then I would've consider the 2000s as 2003-2010.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 04/11/17 at 3:51 pm

1. I was most likely in 1st and 2nd grade when the whole Donnie Darko debacle was around.

2. I think it's not only childhood that they use for decadeology. Some might use it with their middle or high school years. Although, I wouldn't consider the 2000s based on my childhood. If that's the case, then I would've consider the 2000s as 2003-2010.

1. Same here

2. I know but the sentiment is still the same. They cherish some years over others...naturally.

Written By: 80sfan on 04/11/17 at 3:52 pm

In 2006, when this whole Donnie Darko thing happened, i was 17.  :(

Written By: Howard on 04/11/17 at 4:12 pm

Seems that recently we're seeing a plethora of threads much like "how would you compare the last 35 days of early-to-mid 2011-2014 to the first 35 days of Spring Break 2017".  :-X

It's getting quite annoying and it needs to stop.

Written By: Baltimoreian on 04/11/17 at 4:51 pm

ReignMan, I like you and all, buddy, but I've noticed that you're the one who's creating the big slew of decadeology/generation threads lately.

That's forgivable though, you're a new user, so you're eager to discuss many things, even if some older users are sick of them.

But don't you sometimes do that with mentioning stuff from after 2006 to be different with stuff during the early and mid 2000s?

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 04/11/17 at 4:52 pm

ReignMan, I like you and all, buddy, but I've noticed that you're the one who's creating the big slew of decadeology/generation threads lately.

That's forgivable though, you're a new user, so you're eager to discuss many things, even if some older users are sick of them.

Maybe but I only really have only thread about decadeology...so how am I to blame?

Written By: Zelek3 on 04/11/17 at 4:55 pm

But don't you sometimes do that with mentioning stuff from after 2006 to be different with stuff during the early and mid 2000s?

True, you got me there.

I think we're all guilty.

Written By: mxcrashxm on 04/11/17 at 4:58 pm

Maybe but I only really have only thread about decadeology...so how am I to blame?

True, you got me there.

Well from what older members have said, decadeology wasn't really the factor of that epidemic, but how much spammed it was.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 04/11/17 at 5:01 pm

Well from what older members have said, decadeology wasn't really the factor of that epidemic, but how much spammed it was.

OK, I mean..if I contributed to the rebirth of decadeology then I apologize to all the older members. I did create like 2 threads that barely anybody commented on.

Written By: Baltimoreian on 04/11/17 at 5:04 pm

True, you got me there.

I'm the least guilty since I don't promote decadeology in a regular basis.

OK, I mean..if I contributed to the rebirth of decadeology then I apologize to all the older members. I did create like 2 threads that barely anybody commented on.

Honestly, you really didn't contribute to decadeology that much. Even with that, the older members don't really care since we were little kids when Donnie Darko was around.

Written By: mxcrashxm on 04/11/17 at 5:07 pm

Honestly, you really didn't contribute to decadeology that much. Even with that, the older members don't really care since we were little kids when Donnie Darko was around.
and I found him on another site sometime ago, and he doesn't do that anymore. He seems normal.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 04/11/17 at 5:09 pm

Ok, I was really worried  :).

Written By: Baltimoreian on 04/11/17 at 5:12 pm

and I found him on another site sometime ago, and he doesn't do that anymore. He seems normal.

Well, he hasn't done anything for the past four years. So I guess he moved on from decadeology.

Written By: mxcrashxm on 04/11/17 at 5:16 pm

Not trying to stalk anyone, but I'm wondering if this is really him:

https://www.couchsurfing.com/people/mfarr90

His name is Michael Farrington and apparently he is from Portland, OR. He also has a Kindle book called Decadeology.
Yes, that's him. In fact, he wrote a book about decadeology itself, and I think it was published.

Well, he hasn't done anything for the past four years. So I guess he moved on from decadeology.
I think it's been longer than that. It seems he hadn't done this in almost a decade. I have been on many sites where he could have an account and his posts were not about that topic.

Written By: 2001 on 04/11/17 at 5:16 pm

T. Rex, can you remove the link, the name and the location? Thanks. Let's not dox people.  :-X

Written By: Baltimoreian on 04/11/17 at 5:17 pm

Quote removed by request

I think I saw his face before, but he probably moved on from decadeology to this point.

Written By: Tyrannosaurus Rex on 04/11/17 at 5:19 pm

T. Rex, can you remove the link, the name and the location? Thanks. Let's not dox people.  :-X

Sorry about posting that. Thanks for the heads up though.

Written By: 2001 on 04/11/17 at 5:21 pm

Guys, can you edit out the quote with the personal information?

Sorry about posting that. Thanks for the heads up though.

Thanks. Yeah, it's kind of dangerous to post people's personal info on the Internet (without their permission). You don't know what kind of people could be reading this thread. :o

Written By: 80sfan on 04/11/17 at 5:40 pm

This website is going towards the abyss.

https://anentrepreneurswords.files.wordpress.com/2016/05/abyss.jpg

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 04/11/17 at 5:42 pm

This website is going towards the abyss.

https://anentrepreneurswords.files.wordpress.com/2016/05/abyss.jpg

Starts singing in a soft, slow and sad voice: Hello darkness, my old friend / I've come to talk with you again...

Written By: 80sfan on 04/11/17 at 5:47 pm

Starts singing in a soft, slow and sad voice: Hello darkness, my old friend / I've come to talk with you again...

Is that an Elvis record? :.ducks:.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 04/11/17 at 5:51 pm

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/facebook/000/022/022/C2AAMCLVQAESU6Z.jpg

Written By: 80sfan on 04/11/17 at 5:55 pm

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/facebook/000/022/022/C2AAMCLVQAESU6Z.jpg

Sounds like that new teen bop those kiddies are listening to today! Like that young singer, Mary Perry and her California Girls, and her Teenage Weep song.  ;D  ;D  ;D  :o  :o

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 04/11/17 at 5:57 pm

Sounds like that new teen bop those kiddies are listening to today! Like that young singer, Mary Perry and her California Girls, and her Teenage Weep song.  ;D  ;D  ;D  :o  :o

http://images.memes.com/meme/275864

Written By: 80sfan on 04/11/17 at 6:18 pm

http://images.memes.com/meme/275864

That dude is scary. He always breaks people's necks and stuff.  :P

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 04/11/17 at 6:21 pm

That dude is scary. He always breaks people's necks and stuff.  :P

I can do the same thing...;).

Written By: LyricBoy on 04/11/17 at 6:21 pm

Well it looks like I whacked the proverbial hornet's nest with a stick.

My work here is done.  :P

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 04/11/17 at 6:23 pm

You have done good...oh wise one.

Written By: JordanK1982 on 04/12/17 at 12:37 am

Leaving so soon? Don't you wanna stick around to discuss how 1937 was the true heir to 2033?

I wish Mr. Worldwide was a poster on this site because I think he'd provide some good insight.

Written By: BornIn86 on 04/12/17 at 1:23 am

A certain amount of decadeology is not only understandable but essential. People born in one generation physically affect the world with their generational tutelage, values, and nostalgia throughout at least 3 generations.

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 04/12/17 at 3:01 am

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s78/AL-B_photos/cos.jpg

Written By: KatanaChick on 04/12/17 at 6:37 am

That one irritates me more. It's not fair to generalize about vast groups of people based on when they were born. Everyone is an individual and experiences life differently.

Written By: Howard on 04/12/17 at 6:48 am

No, that's Simon And Garfunkel.

Written By: HazelBlue99 on 04/12/17 at 9:47 am

Maybe our forums are leaving the Mid 2010s cultural era of inthe00s and are transitioning into the Late 2010s cultural era of inthe00s. :P

Jokes aside, I do agree that decadeology is starting to get a bit out of hand. Although, it's something that will naturally always be a concern, especially considering the fact that inthe00s is a place for discussing the pop culture of certain eras.

Written By: 2001 on 04/12/17 at 9:49 am

A certain amount of decadeology is not only understandable but essential. People born in one generation physically affect the world with their generational tutelage, values, and nostalgia throughout at least 3 generations.

I learnt a new word today.

Written By: HazelBlue99 on 04/18/17 at 11:12 pm

I actually think the forums are really starting to slip more into generationology, rather than decadeology. A lot of the threads which have been created lately have something to do with generations ("Generation Denial", "Buzzfeed's definition of the Generations", "What is the youngest person to act stereotypical of a generation" etc.) and some of the threads which have nothing to do with generations are now containing posts which relate to the concept of generations. For instance, there were posts made about the boundaries of Gen Y in the "what was life like as a kid in the early 2000s" thread a few days ago.

I don't mind talking about generations (after all, i'm currently doing a research project based on them), however it's not enjoyable when they are discussed in several threads on a regular basis and it can become a bit monotonous reading about what the boundaries for the Millennials and Gen Z are. Until the topic dyes down, i'm taking a break from the forums. It feels as though most of the threads now are about Millennial/Gen Z boundaries and how cultural the years of the 2000s were, such as 2006 being 95% 2000s culture, 2007 being 85% 2000s culture etc.

Written By: #Infinity on 04/18/17 at 11:49 pm

Yeah, there's definitely been an over saturation of both types of threads lately. I'll admit I kind of still enjoy discussing decade eras because I think it's fascinating to trace the evolution of popular culture, but I prefer those discussions to at least refer to specific trends from one year to another, rather than just listing the categorizations and percentages alone as the basis for lengthy arguments. I'm far less keen on statements like "2005 was 40% like 1999" or "Beauty and the Beast came out in 1991, therefore it's part of the 80s era" than I am on something more substantive "a lot changed between 2008 and 2010, like the inauguration of Obama, to the rise of electropop, to the growth of the iPhone."

Written By: Eazy-EMAN1995 on 04/18/17 at 11:51 pm

Not really, a lot of the threads made lately have been about culture, decades like usual. But recently we've even had some VERY fun topics. I like 2017 inthe00s A LOT MORE than 2016 because of it. :) :) :)
Although the generation stuff got old LONG time ago. :(

Written By: 80sfan on 04/19/17 at 4:19 am

It was going to, sooner, or later.  :(  :(  :(

Written By: 2001 on 04/19/17 at 8:29 am

It was going to, sooner, or later.  :(  :(  :(

There are a lot of new users that are into the decadeology/generationology discussions that we've already had and think are tired and finished. But for other people, they never got into it, and have a lot to say. I'd say cut some slack! ;D

Also, looking at the board stats, this forum got waaaay more active the past two weeks. It's mostly in threads people don't like, but I'd wager the type of threads people do like aren't any less active than before. Most the generationology/decadeology are additional new posts that otherwise wouldn't exist.  :-X

This forum is slated to be the most active it's been since November 2012, if current page view trends hold up. Don't ruin a good thing. ;D

Written By: KatanaChick on 04/19/17 at 9:17 am

There are a lot of new users that are into the decadeology/generationology discussions that we've already had and think are tired and finished. But for other people, they never got into it, and have a lot to say. I'd say cut some slack! ;D

Also, looking at the board stats, this forum got waaaay more active the past two weeks. It's mostly in threads people don't like, but I'd wager the type of threads people do like aren't any less active than before. Most the generationology/decadeology are additional new posts that otherwise wouldn't exist.  :-X

This forum is slated to be the most active it's been since November 2012, if current page view trends hold up. Don't ruin a good thing. ;D

I think a big part of the reason is most of these newer users come from Personality Cafe where they do discuss stuff like that. I haven't joined there, I keep forgetting, but I did browse their forums and it's not all comparisons, there are lifestyle questions aimed at different generations and the way the boards are broken down is different from here. That said, I still think the generation/decade threads should have their own sub forum so it doesn't clutter up the rest of the board.

Written By: SpyroKev on 04/19/17 at 9:50 am

some of the threads which have nothing to do with generations are now containing posts which relate to the concept of generations. For instance, there were posts made about the boundaries of Gen Y in the "what was life like as a kid in the early 2000s" thread a few days ago.

The what was life like as a kid in the early 2000s thread is seeming to be beyond repair everyday. I went back to the first page of the thread and read to about where the thread's decline was beginning that reminds me of how great the thread could have been.

Written By: JordanK1982 on 04/19/17 at 10:52 am

BUH DUH GENERRASHUNZ!

Written By: JordanK1982 on 04/19/17 at 1:33 pm

On a serious note that doesn't involve quoting Fred Durst (;)) it seems the most popular threads nowadays are the ones that involve the most vapid discussions about the absolute nanosecond the first baby of generation qwertyuiop was born and how they were affected when the cartoon network bumpers changed in late 2006 and the evil 2010's forced them by gunpoint to take off their baggy cargo pants because Malcolm in the Middle was no longer on the air. ::)

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 04/19/17 at 1:36 pm

I'm not sure if I have played a big role is this but I have created a bunch of other threads NOT related to generationology or decadeology.

Written By: JordanK1982 on 04/19/17 at 1:39 pm

Nah, you're not that bad. You posted a thread that finally got people talking about the 80's again which almost never seems to happen (I mean, come on, how many times can you talk about childhoods in the 00's? ::)). It was refreshing.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 04/19/17 at 1:40 pm

Nah, you're not that bad. You posted a thread that finally got people talking about the 80's again which almost never seems to happen (I mean, come on, how many times can you talk about childhoods in the 00's? ::)). It was refreshing.

OH OK, glad that I was able to bring back some memories for you 8).

Written By: mxcrashxm on 04/19/17 at 1:41 pm

On a serious note that doesn't involve quoting Fred Durst (;)) it seems the most popular threads nowadays are the ones that involve the most vapid discussions about the absolute nanosecond the first baby of generation qwertyuiop was born and how they were affected when the cartoon network bumpers changed in late 2006 and the evil 2010's forced them by gunpoint to take off their baggy cargo pants because Malcolm in the Middle was no longer on the air. ::)

I'm not sure if I have played a big role is this but I have created a bunch of other threads NOT related to generationology or decadeology.
I have made threads about nudity, independence, myths, normal people/celebs and men with other men. You all should check them out.

Written By: JordanK1982 on 04/19/17 at 1:45 pm

I have made threads about nudity, independence, myths, normal people/celebs and men with other men. You all should check them out.

That nudity thread ruled. 8)

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 04/19/17 at 1:46 pm

I've seen your "Independence is a myth" thread but I just didn't want to comment...:P.

Wait you've created a thread about "Why is nudity taboo in the US?" or something like that, right?

Written By: JordanK1982 on 04/19/17 at 1:48 pm

OH OK, glad that I was able to bring back some memories for you 8).

Yeah, dude. That was a good thread. 8) The 80's fashion one was great, too! I might post some more 88-89 photos there when I see something interesting.

Written By: mxcrashxm on 04/19/17 at 1:50 pm

I've seen your "Independence is a myth" thread but I just didn't want to comment...:P.

Wait you've created a thread about "Why is nudity taboo in the US?" or something like that, right?
You can if you want to.

Yeah.

It's still open. :)

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 04/19/17 at 1:51 pm

Yeah, dude. That was a good thread. 8) The 80's fashion one was great, too! I might post some more 88-89 photos there when I see something interesting.

OK, I'll be on the lookout if you do find some 8).

You can if you want to.

Yeah.
It's still open. :)

Maybe....

Written By: Howard on 04/19/17 at 5:37 pm

I made one too.

Written By: 80sfan on 04/19/17 at 11:29 pm

I noticed most people on here are under 25 years old. My time is up once I turn 40. I'm just kidding.  :-X  :-X

Check for new replies or respond here...