inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: My Heart Will Go On At The Billboard Music Awards

Written By: Ripley on 05/22/17 at 5:35 pm

Celine Dion gave an amazing performance of her smashing hit, "My Heart Will Go On" at this year's Billboard Music Awards on Sunday. It was in honor of the upcoming anniversary of the film about the unsinkable Titanic. November 1st marks 20 years since the film, starring Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet as Jack Dawson and his new found love Rose, was released to theaters. It won several Academy awards and is one of the most successful films of all time. Ms. Dion's single was released a few weeks later on December the 8th in a few countries and in the rest of the world in the early part of 1998. It won Best Original Song at the Academy Awards. Also, Record of the Year at the 1999 Grammy Awards as well as a few other awards. The single was #1 on several different worldwide charts and it sold 15 million copies worldwide. Here is that performance.

6vjQAhddlyw

Subject: Re: My Heart Will Go On At The Billboard Music Awards

Written By: LyricBoy on 05/22/17 at 7:47 pm

Did she do her signature "chest pound"? ???

Check for new replies or respond here...