inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: I'm leaving

Written By: Baltimoreian on 05/22/17 at 8:53 pm

There is nothing within this site that actually amuses me anymore. It's just really the same thing over and over again. To me, it just seems really sad. So as of May 22, 2017, I'm simply leaving to just get out of here. I'm sorry if you liked me being here, but this site isn't really the best.

This is goodbye.

Subject: Re: I'm leaving

Written By: mxcrashxm on 05/22/17 at 8:59 pm

I hope you come back soon when you're ready. Do you have any contact info to stay in touch with you?

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 05/22/17 at 9:01 pm

I hope you come back soon when you're ready. Do you have any contact info to stay in touch with you?

I agree with what UltraGameDog said.

Written By: HazelBlue99 on 05/22/17 at 10:05 pm

It's disappointing to hear that you are leaving the forums and I really hope that you return to inthe00s soon. When I joined Personality Cafe back in Late 2015, you were the only other person on the forums who was the same age as me. It was, and still has been, really interesting to read your views on the 2000s and other topics, especially since I can relate to a lot of them. If it wasn't for you, I never would have joined inthe00s, as you were the one who informed me about these forums. I'm very appreciative for that, because these forums have been great and for the most part, I have enjoyed spending my time here. If you are reading this, I hope you seriously reconsider leaving these forums for good.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 05/22/17 at 10:24 pm

It's disappointing to hear that you are leaving the forums and I really hope that you return to inthe00s soon. When I joined Personality Cafe back in Late 2015, you were the only other person on the forums who was the same age as me. It was, and still has been, really interesting to read your views on the 2000s and other topics, especially since I can relate to a lot of them. If it wasn't for you, I never would have joined inthe00s, as you were the one who informed me about these forums. I'm very appreciative for that, because these forums have been great and for the most part, I have enjoyed spending my time here. If you are reading this, I hope you seriously reconsider leaving these forums for good.

I agree bro.

Written By: annimal on 05/22/17 at 10:38 pm

There is nothing within this site that actually amuses me anymore. It's just really the same thing over and over again. To me, it just seems really sad. So as of May 22, 2017, I'm simply leaving to just get out of here. I'm sorry if you liked me being here, but this site isn't really the best.

This is goodbye.

What is the best?  What do you think you are going to find?

Written By: Brian06 on 05/22/17 at 10:44 pm

This is goodbye.

I've thought of leaving at times but I keep coming back out of curiosity. I've known this place since 2004. It's not exactly the same now as it was back then, but I guess the internet has kinda changed in general a lot since back then.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 05/22/17 at 10:46 pm

I've thought of leaving at times but I keep coming back out of curiosity. I've known this place since 2004. It's not exactly the same now as it was back then, but I guess the internet has kinda changed in general a lot since back then.

I've been here for only just over 2 months :P.

Written By: mqg96 on 05/22/17 at 10:50 pm

Does this include personality cafe too? As you already know I hardly get on there anymore myself. I notice that you're about to graduate high school if I'm correct. Seems like there's a lot going on around your life that makes you want to branch out into new things? It was great knowing you on the internet the past 2 years if this is it!

Written By: 2001 on 05/22/17 at 10:51 pm

That's very sad to hear. I hope you drop by every now and then, even if coming by daily hasn't become as fun as it used to be.  :(

It was nice knowing you NewYorkRaven.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 05/22/17 at 10:53 pm

Does this include personality cafe too? As you already know I hardly get on there anymore myself. I notice that you're about to graduate high school if I'm correct. Seems like there's a lot going on around your life that makes you want to branch out into new things? It was great knowing you on the internet the past 2 years if this is it!

No. NewYorkRaven is apart of the HS Class of 2018...since he was born in December 1999 (and because he told me).

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 05/22/17 at 10:54 pm

That's very sad to hear. I hope you drop by every now and then, even if coming by daily hasn't become as fun as it used to be.  :(

It was nice knowing you NewYorkRaven.

I agree 100%.

Written By: Slim95 on 05/23/17 at 1:26 am

Farewell NewYorkEagle, it was nice knowing you. Maybe stop by some time again if you have time.

Written By: 80sfan on 05/23/17 at 1:39 am

Bye bye.

Written By: KatanaChick on 05/23/17 at 3:14 am

That's too bad, but if you're on any other social medias, would you want to exchange links to them?

Written By: mqg96 on 05/23/17 at 7:27 am

No. NewYorkRaven is apart of the HS Class of 2018...since he was born in December 1999 (and because he told me).

No dude, he's C/O 2017. I've known him on the internet since IGN and Personality Cafe for over 2 years. He mentioned this several times (unless he was lying then). He was born in December but the school district where he originally came from they made everybody born in the calendar year part of the same grade.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 05/23/17 at 7:56 am

No dude, he's C/O 2017. I've known him on the internet since IGN and Personality Cafe for over 2 years. He mentioned this several times (unless he was lying then). He was born in December but the school district where he originally came from they made everybody born in the calendar year part of the same grade.

Oh yes. I remember now, that's right. I was mixing him up with 1999 Baby, 2000s Kid (he was born in Jan. 1999 but is apart of the Class of 2018). Sorry, my bad.

Written By: mach!ne_he@d on 05/23/17 at 9:06 am

It's okay to take a break from the boards for awhile. I think that's understandable, especially when you get burnt out. I've gone through several periods over the last decade where I didn't post here that much. Between 2009 and 2011, I think I only posted maybe 4 or 5 times.

Hopefully you'll take a break for awhile and then be rejuvenated to post again.

Written By: ZeldaFan20 on 05/23/17 at 9:32 am

Yeah a similar thing happened to me about a year ago due to stress in my personal life and pressure from school, that I decided to deactivate my former inthe00's account. So its okay if you want to take a break, if you need anything, we're here for you!

Written By: SpyroKev on 05/23/17 at 9:37 am

A break is a better way to put it. I mean, the community is still great so that's enough for me.

Sometimes I just check the site as a lurk and then log in once I run into a thread I feel I can add something to.

Written By: exodus08 on 05/23/17 at 10:09 am

:\'(

Written By: Howard on 05/23/17 at 3:31 pm

I've been here for only just over 2 months :P.

I've been here 17 years. :P

Written By: Slim95 on 05/23/17 at 3:32 pm

I've been here 17 years. :P

Have you been here the longest out of all the users?

Written By: Howard on 05/23/17 at 4:02 pm

Have you been here the longest out of all the users?

I'm one of them but I think a few others have been here longer than me.

Written By: ChrisBodilyTM on 05/23/17 at 5:42 pm

I'm one of them but I think a few others have been here longer than me.

I've been here (Amiright and inthe00s) since 2002 -- 15 years (even though I once accidentally deleted my old account and had to get a new one :p). I wonder who's been here the longest?

Sad to hear about NYE. Hope you come back sometime.

Written By: bchris02 on 05/23/17 at 5:54 pm

This is goodbye.

I take breaks from time to time but I usually come back.

Written By: JordanK1982 on 05/23/17 at 6:28 pm

I hope you feel better soon enough and decide to come back. Good luck, dude.

Written By: 2001 on 05/23/17 at 10:58 pm

Don't leave!

Written By: 80sfan on 05/24/17 at 12:04 am

Me too, I take a lunch break, then I come back.  http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v232/korn0818/ATRL_Smilies_All/atrlers/jonny_zpsc73391c5.png

Written By: Henk on 05/24/17 at 12:32 am

I've been around since 2003, and I've seen lots of people go. Some just disappeared into thin air, others were forced out. Either way, those users were missed by others that stayed. So, even though I don't know you that well, I hope you reconsider.

I've pondered on leaving numerous times. Heck, I even deleted my account once. But this board is like a rash to me...

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/24/17 at 6:44 pm

This is goodbye.
I find a break (for a few weeks) from the boards refreshing, and I come back more inspired.  Please return refresh and ready to go.

Written By: HazelBlue99 on 05/24/17 at 10:29 pm

NewYorkEagle has deleted his account. Not a good sign. :(

Written By: annimal on 05/24/17 at 10:37 pm

If that's what he decided then that's what he decided.  Let's get on with our own lives

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 05/25/17 at 12:18 am

NewYorkEagle has deleted his account. Not a good sign. :(

Not a good sign indeed :\'(.

Written By: Foo Bar on 05/25/17 at 12:24 am

This is goodbye.

Bummer.  Thanks for your contributions, you'll always be welcome back, and feel free to lurk whenever the urge strikes ya. 

Written By: Howard on 05/25/17 at 5:12 am

I find a break (for a few weeks) from the boards refreshing, and I come back more inspired.  Please return refresh and ready to go.

It's always good to take a break.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 05/25/17 at 6:41 am

It looks like NewYorkRaven is taking a break forever (he deleted/deactivated his account guys). He most likely won't be coming back.

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/25/17 at 8:03 am

This is goodbye.
Take good care in all you do in the future.

Written By: Sir Rothchild on 05/27/17 at 8:33 pm

Don't leave!

I've been here (Amiright and inthe00s) since 2002 -- 15 years (even though I once accidentally deleted my old account and had to get a new one :p). I wonder who's been here the longest?

Sad to hear about NYE. Hope you come back sometime.

Guys, you don't really have to be devastated over me (yes, I'm NewYorkEagle if anyone's asking). I just made this thread because I was just anxious over my personal life.

Written By: 2001 on 05/27/17 at 8:54 pm

Guys, you don't really have to be devastated over me (yes, I'm NewYorkEagle if anyone's asking). I just made this thread because I was just anxious over my personal life.

That's great news! :) It sucked to have lost a long time contributor.

Written By: mxcrashxm on 05/27/17 at 8:57 pm

I'm glad you're ok. It seems you were personally overwhelmed by something this week.

Written By: Sir Rothchild on 05/27/17 at 8:58 pm

That's great news! :) It sucked to have lost a long time contributor.

Well, now I'm back. Eventually I'll take more posts in a brighter view and not take them seriously.

I'm glad you're ok. It seems you were personally overwhelmed by something this week.

I was just a bit lonely during the week.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 05/27/17 at 9:42 pm

Well, now I'm back. Eventually I'll take more posts in a brighter view and not take them seriously.

Welcome back brother! :).

Written By: Slim95 on 05/27/17 at 9:46 pm

Welcome back! This forum got a lot more dead while you were gone.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 05/27/17 at 10:11 pm

Welcome back! This forum got a lot more dead while you were gone.

Not really, the forum has been dead for the past 2-3 weeks.

Written By: 80sfan on 05/27/17 at 10:27 pm

Honestly, I never had a problem with you. Some people are more serious than others, it's just normal.
Some people, back in 8th grade, were annoyed by my goofiness, which is actually understandable!
People are like a rainbow, some are serious, some are goofy, and some are really wooden. It's part of nature's variety!
Honestly, I sometimes think you're joking online when you're not.  :-X  :-X
Everyone will always have opinions about you, whether true, or not. You shouldn't change just because of someone else. If you do change, I hope you do it because you feel like it, not because you feel obligated to.

Welcome back! I love your new username.  8)  8)  ;D

Written By: Slim95 on 05/27/17 at 10:30 pm

I have no problem with anyone on here. We get into heated debates but I personally respect everyone on here and have no problem with no one.

Written By: SpyroKev on 05/27/17 at 10:55 pm

Nostalgia is the centered point of this site to you, right? Just make those topics your home threads. I go back and post in older topics almost just because I want them at the front page.

Stress is basically non existent when everyone is talking about nostalgia.

Written By: 2001 on 05/27/17 at 11:00 pm

I have no problem with anyone on here. We get into heated debates but I personally respect everyone on here and have no problem with no one.

You wanna say that to my face? Let's take this outside.

https://m.popkey.co/e970db/LWqyp.gif

Just kidding. Hakuna matata!

Written By: KatanaChick on 05/27/17 at 11:13 pm

No shame in needing a new start. Welcome back.

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 05/27/17 at 11:37 pm

You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave.  ;)

Written By: 80sfan on 05/27/17 at 11:47 pm

I bet there's a secret tunnel on this site too!  :-X  :-X  :(

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/28/17 at 4:06 am

Oh so true!

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/28/17 at 4:06 am

I bet there's a secret tunnel on this site too!  :-X  :-X  :(
There is, and I'm not telling!

Written By: Howard on 05/28/17 at 5:10 am

glad to see you reconsidered. :)

Written By: HazelBlue99 on 05/28/17 at 5:14 am

Welcome back. :)

Written By: annimal on 05/28/17 at 11:38 am

He knows something he wont tell he wont tell he wont tell
He knows something he wont tell  na na na na

Written By: 80sfan on 05/28/17 at 12:06 pm

Maybe once I've been on here 10 years, then you'll tell me.  :-[  :-[  :-[

Written By: 2001 on 05/28/17 at 12:14 pm

It's a haunted hotel!

Written By: annimal on 05/28/17 at 3:52 pm

Not in California is it?

Written By: 80sfan on 05/28/17 at 4:11 pm

Not in California is it?

Are you from California?  ???

Written By: annimal on 05/28/17 at 4:20 pm

I'm from Wonderland

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/29/17 at 8:17 pm

We are all just prisoners here, of our own devices?

Written By: annimal on 05/29/17 at 8:19 pm

in a howtwel

Written By: 80sfan on 05/29/17 at 8:24 pm

This place is cursed! Cursed I tell you!

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/headhuntershorrorhouse/images/3/32/Crazy_Ralph.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20091016215217

Check for new replies or respond here...