inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: King of Queens returns this Fall (Kevin Can wait wife gets fired)

Written By: John Titor on 06/05/17 at 3:58 pm

Leah Remini is ready to return to a place she called home for nearly a decade and bring some sitcom nostalgia in the process. Remini has joined the cast of CBS’s Kevin Can Wait as a series regular for the show’s second season, which means she’ll be reuniting with her former King of Queens co-star Kevin James for a solid television year. (CBS network synergy!) The actress had already appeared on Kevin Can Wait during its freshman season, where she played an undercover cop and former partner of James’s now-retired character for a short arc. Will they get married again? Who knows. And can somebody call Jerry Stiller?

Kevins wife on Kevin can wait has been fired, Leah will be his new WIFE, meaning the show has been retooled into King of Queens 2.0

http://www.vulture.com/2017/06/cbs-hopes-to-relive-king-of-queens-magic-with-kevin-can-wait.html

Subject: Re: King of Queens returns this Fall (Kevin Can wait wife gets fired)

Written By: Zelek3 on 06/05/17 at 4:03 pm

Nice clickbait headline. I was expecting them to do another 80s/90s/early 2000s sitcom reboot that obviously won't be as good as the original, but was surprised when it turns out that wasn't the case.

Written By: John Titor on 06/05/17 at 4:06 pm

Nice clickbait headline. I was expecting them to do another 80s/90s/early 2000s sitcom reboot that obviously won't be as good as the original, but was surprised when it turns out that wasn't the case.

its pretty much the same show now lol,    Doug and Carrie, The same set btw is being used for kevin cat wait (the stairs are reversed )
this is amazing

Written By: LyricBoy on 06/05/17 at 5:23 pm

I just wish that oil-change wench would just go away. Never understood what her attraction is. She strikes me as a bitter person who loves being bitter.

Check for new replies or respond here...