inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Raven's Home

Written By: mqg96 on 06/06/17 at 9:27 am

A That's So Raven spin-off? OH SNAP! I would be more interested in this show if it was airing on Freeform or ABC, but since it's going to be on Disney Channel and there's a new set of kids the show will be centered around, I don't know if I'll be able to watch this. I grew up enjoying new episodes of That's So Raven weekly, but I'm getting really tired of these spin-off's, it ruins the legacy of great shows. With the cheesy Disney formula the last several years, I find it hard to believe true That's So Raven fans will enjoy watching this series. We already had the spin-off Cory in the House and that was a complete failure, now I'm sure this one will be better, but I'm not keeping my hopes up.

uZrjvwPeKIM arw1BdeRGsQ

Subject: Re: Raven's Home

Written By: 80sfan on 06/06/17 at 11:59 am

It actually looks good, based on the clips!

As long as they keep Raven and her friend, and the two original actresses, I'm very interested in it!  8)  8)  8)

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 06/06/17 at 12:22 pm

Hey, I actually liked Cory in the House (it was decent).

Based on the clips, Raven's Home looks like it's going be to OK.....not good but not bad. However, I (or we) have to wait until July 21 to fully see how it turns out.

Generally, sitcoms nowadays especially on kids channels are bad, unfunny and horribly acted. Sitcoms today, in general, don't have the same charm, wit, humor and good writing that they used to have in the 2000s and before.

Written By: FunkSoulBrother96 on 06/06/17 at 12:30 pm

"Generally, sitcoms nowadays especially on kids channels are bad, unfunny and horribly acted. Sitcoms today, in general, don't have the same charm, wit, humor and good writing that they used to have in the 2000s and before."

I completely agree. However, those Disney sitcoms are actually decent when there's nothing else to watch. When I'm super bored, I can watch the Disney channel for hours.

Written By: FunkSoulBrother96 on 06/06/17 at 12:39 pm

Wow. Disney Channel's that desperate to bring back viewers? I kinda feel bad. They've certainly gone down hill after the 00's...

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 06/06/17 at 1:15 pm

"Generally, sitcoms nowadays especially on kids channels are bad, unfunny and horribly acted. Sitcoms today, in general, don't have the same charm, wit, humor and good writing that they used to have in the 2000s and before."

I completely agree. However, those Disney sitcoms are actually decent when there's nothing else to watch. When I'm super bored, I can watch the Disney channel for hours.

If this was 2005 and not 2017 then yeah. However, Disney sitcoms today are bad....no way can I watch them for hours. I can barely stand 2 minutes of it ;D.

Written By: Sir Rothchild on 06/06/17 at 4:52 pm

I rarely watched That's So Raven as a kid. In fact, I rarely cared about it on Disney Channel. But to me, this show looks so weird with the concept and all. It wouldn't really bring a lot of ratings for Disney anyway, since not a lot of kids has ever heard of That's So Raven, let alone any show prior to 2010.

Written By: nally on 06/06/17 at 6:04 pm

Hey, I actually liked Cory in the House (it was decent).

I thought it was decent too.

Based on the clips, Raven's Home looks like it's going be to OK.....not good but not bad. However, I (or we) have to wait until July 21 to fully see how it turns out.

Generally, sitcoms nowadays especially on kids channels are bad, unfunny and horribly acted. Sitcoms today, in general, don't have the same charm, wit, humor and good writing that they used to have in the 2000s and before.

We shall see...

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 06/06/17 at 6:53 pm

I rarely watched That's So Raven as a kid. In fact, I rarely cared about it on Disney Channel. But to me, this show looks so weird with the concept and all. It wouldn't really bring a lot of ratings for Disney anyway, since not a lot of kids has ever heard of That's So Raven, let alone any show prior to 2010.

I disagree. That's So Raven was really popular and with Raven's Home they are looking to pull in both the viewers of the original show and new viewers. It can work out as long as the show is good.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 06/06/17 at 6:54 pm

I thought it was decent too.

Nice 8)

We shall see...

We shall! :)

Written By: Slim95 on 06/07/17 at 2:55 am

I think it's gonna suck, but that isn't surprising. Remember Girl Meets World? It was not as great as people thought it would be and people wanted it to be like Boy Meets World but I knew that wouldn't happen. Things never stay the same as they were before. There is a new generation that is watching and Disney is targeting those kids specifically, so the message and content is different. This is natural for any spin off show that comes back after 10 or more years. I will still watch the pilot though and I'm sure it will be s good show for the kids of these times, but it won't be the same for sure.  :P

Written By: Sir Rothchild on 06/07/17 at 11:17 am

I disagree. That's So Raven was really popular and with Raven's Home they are looking to pull in both the viewers of the original show and new viewers. It can work out as long as the show is good.

In my opinion, I don't eventually think it would work out as Disney planned. This isn't even going out on my nostalgia, since I never really watched the show that much. It was just like any other Disney Channel sitcom to me in the 2000s. Maybe some kids today might watch it, but it's not like Disney made the show for their target audience (despite it being TV-Y7).

Written By: mxcrashxm on 06/07/17 at 12:11 pm

I don't think the show will work if it's on Disney. I agree with the others that there's a new generation of watchers out there who don't know the original nor the person who was the main character. I also think it will fail considering that Raven herself made some terrible comments about black folks (She's one herself) some time ago to where not only everyone backfired on her, but they didn't want anything to do with her either.

Oh, and I agree that Cory in the House was awful. I saw it a few times and knew it was not good. Besides, it didn't last more than a year.

Written By: nally on 06/07/17 at 12:36 pm

Nice 8)
We shall! :)

Well, even though I was in my 20s when That's So Raven was in production, I still found it interesting in a sense. Same with other Disney Channel sitcoms that were on the air during that time, such as Suite Life of Zack & Cody and Hannah Montana.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 06/07/17 at 12:49 pm

Well, even though I was in my 20s when That's So Raven was in production, I still found it interesting in a sense. Same with other Disney Channel sitcoms that were on the air during that time, such as Suite Life of Zack & Cody and Hannah Montana.

That's awesome.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 06/07/17 at 12:53 pm

I don't think the show will work if it's on Disney. I agree with the others that there's a new generation of watchers out there who don't know the original nor the person who was the main character. I also think it will fail considering that Raven herself made some terrible comments about black folks (She's one herself) some time ago to where not only everyone backfired on her, but they didn't want anything to do with her either.

You'd be surprised with how it will work out. Also, check the comments on the trailer. I disagree with Raven-Symone's statements in the past but I can separate her from her character.

Oh, and I agree that Cory in the House was awful. I saw it a few times and knew it was not good. Besides, it didn't last more than a year.

TAKE THAT BACK! >:(

Written By: ZeldaFan20 on 06/07/17 at 1:04 pm

Honestly, It'll likely suck due to the show focussing primarily on a new generation of kids...

Written By: mxcrashxm on 06/08/17 at 3:35 pm

You'd be surprised with how it will work out. Also, check the comments on the trailer. I disagree with Raven-Symone's statements in the past but I can separate her from her character.
TAKE THAT BACK! >:(
Let's hope so. The original was really great although I didn't watch the show as much. As for her comments, I disagree with them as well; however, I think she only said them probably because she had some mental issues.

NOPE! That show was terrible! ;) ;D

Written By: 80sfan on 06/08/17 at 3:52 pm

I wonder if she was trying to be 'different', 'non-politically correct', or 'edgy', and it didn't work. Yikes.

But then Bill Maher just said the N word, and I doubt he lost all his fans. So only time will tell.

Written By: Slim95 on 06/08/17 at 4:10 pm

I think she only said them probably because she had some mental issues

She's one of the only previous Disney stars without mental health issues.

Written By: mxcrashxm on 06/08/17 at 4:26 pm

That's good for her, but there was no reason to make those unnecessary comments.

I wonder if she was trying to be 'different', 'non-politically correct', or 'edgy', and it didn't work. Yikes.

But then Bill Maher just said the N word, and I doubt he lost all his fans. So only time will tell.
Maybe so. She was most likely wanted to stop being a stereotypical black person and decided to go her route.

As for Maher, I don't think he'll lose fans considering that the slur was about himself, and he already apologized.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 06/08/17 at 4:29 pm

Let's hope so. The original was really great although I didn't watch the show as much. As for her comments, I disagree with them as well; however, I think she only said them probably because she had some mental issues.

I agree with you (only difference is that I was a big fan of That's So Raven)

NOPE! That show was terrible! ;) ;D

Are you saying that Cory in the House is not the greatest anime ever?  >:(

Written By: mxcrashxm on 06/08/17 at 4:38 pm

Are you saying that Cory in the House is not the greatest anime ever?  >:(
It's not even an anime. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 06/08/17 at 4:46 pm

It's not even an anime. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Oh no. I have to teach you young padawan. You have much to learn about the dankest memes 8).

https://myanimelist.cdn-dena.com/s/common/uploaded_files/1460910491-f4dae348f2a924cac2a0c7425dba4ee6.png

Written By: 80sfan on 06/08/17 at 4:47 pm

Hillary Duff is pretty sane. In fact, most people, even if they don't like her, or are not into her, at least can stand her.  :o  :o  :o

Written By: Slim95 on 06/08/17 at 4:51 pm

That's good for her, but there was no reason to make those unnecessary comments.

What did she say? I saw the clip where she said she isn't "African American" and just American but she explained because she didn't know her roots and what part of Africa her ancestors were from so she just considers herself American. I don't think that's too bad. Are there any other comments I'm missing?

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 06/08/17 at 4:53 pm

Hillary Duff is pretty sane. In fact, most people, even if they don't like her, or are not into her, at least can stand her.  :o  :o  :o

I've already said this in another thread but I'll say it again. I would waive my dating rule for Hilary Duff :D.

Written By: mxcrashxm on 06/08/17 at 4:55 pm

Oh no. I have to teach you young padawan. You have much to learn about the dankest memes 8).

https://myanimelist.cdn-dena.com/s/common/uploaded_files/1460910491-f4dae348f2a924cac2a0c7425dba4ee6.png
Wow! These folks must be dumb. Cory in the House is a Live-Action show, not an anime. Besides, it's not even from Japan, and it was still awful ;D

Yeah, sane, conservative and hot! She's one of the most decent former Disney stars so far that people can handle.

What did she say? I saw the clip where she said she isn't "African-American" and just American but she explained because she didn't know her roots and what part of Africa her ancestors were from so she just considers herself American. I don't think that's too bad. Are there any other comments I'm missing?
She made comments about black-sounding names saying they were too ghetto, and she wouldn't name her children those kinds of names.

Written By: Slim95 on 06/08/17 at 4:58 pm

That's why I said "one of the only disney stars" not "the only disney star"... I know that Hilary Duff is sane.

Written By: Slim95 on 06/08/17 at 5:00 pm

She made comments about black-sounding names saying they were too ghetto, and she wouldn't name her children those kinds of names.

Yeah I don't see that as hating on black people. It was disrespectful indeed, but not racist or intentionally hating on members of her race. I won't hold that against her because it seems like it was one minor incident.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 06/08/17 at 5:03 pm

Wow! These folks must be dumb. Cory in the House is a Live-Action show, not an anime. Besides, it's not even from Japan, and it was still awful ;D

It's a joke bruv, particularly a meme. It's actually quiet popular....surprised you haven't seen it :-X.

Oh and no matter what, I still think Cory in the House is decent 8).

Yeah, sane, conservative and hot! She's one of the most decent former Disney stars so far that people can handle.

She's a conservative? :o

Oh and do you have a thing for conservative women? (just asking)

Written By: Slim95 on 06/08/17 at 5:06 pm

She's a conservative? :o

I think he means she is conservative in that she is not stripping and sexualizing herself like other celebrities.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 06/08/17 at 5:09 pm

I think he means she is conservative in that she is not stripping and sexualizing herself like other celebrities.

That is true.

Written By: mxcrashxm on 06/08/17 at 5:13 pm

Yeah, I don't see that as hating on black people. It was disrespectful indeed, but not racist or intentionally hating on members of her race. I won't hold that against her because it seems like it was one minor incident.
It may have been minor, but it seems that it backfired on her for some time.

It's a joke bruv, particularly a meme. It's actually quite popular....surprised you haven't seen it :-X.

Oh and no matter what, I still think Cory in the House is decent 8).
Is she a conservative? :o

Oh, and do you have a thing for conservative women? (just asking)
I knew it!!!

No, it's not ;)

Yeah, I read a piece about conservative celebrities, and she was listed.

Yeah, and I have a thing for women all of other political views.

Written By: Slim95 on 06/08/17 at 5:14 pm

Well that's good. Not too many Hollywood celebrities are conservative so good for her for being different.

Written By: mxcrashxm on 06/08/17 at 5:20 pm

Well, that's good. Not too many Hollywood celebrities are conservative so good for her for being different.
Yeah, that has to do with their views on everything. Some of the conservatives today want to go backward instead of forward.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 06/08/17 at 5:22 pm

All I've seen is that supposedly she's a registered Republican (but that's not confirmed) and that she attended George W. Bush's second inauguration in 2005. However, that doesn't necessarily mean she's a conservative (even though I don't really care at the end of the day).

I mainly have a thing for liberal women (not SJW liberal women though). However, a few conservative women are as they say "the bees knees" :D.

Written By: mqg96 on 06/08/17 at 9:30 pm

My favorite Disney Channel stars growing up were Hilary Duff, Raven Samone (obviously), Anneliese van der Pol, Orlando Brown, Kyle Massey, Kyla Pratt, Christy Carlson Romano, Ricky Ullman, Aly Michalka, Alyson Stoner, Brenda Song, Ashley Tisdale, Dylan & Cole Sprouse, and the Panabaker sisters. I don't know if I should count Tia and Tamera Mowry because Sister Sister was reruns, not original, but they did star in Twitches 1 & 2 which were DCOM's. Their younger brother Tahj Mowry was considered as a recurring Disney Channel star on original series and movies.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 06/08/17 at 9:36 pm

My favorite Disney Channel stars growing up were Hilary Duff, Raven Samone (obviously), Anneliese van der Pol, Orlando Brown, Kyle Massey, Kyla Pratt, Christy Carlson Romano, Ricky Ullman, Aly Michalka, Alyson Stoner, Brenda Song, Ashley Tisdale, Dylan & Cole Sprouse, and the Panabaker sisters. I don't know if I should count Tia and Tamera Mowry because Sister Sister was reruns, not original, but they did star in Twitches 1 & 2 which were DCOM's. Their younger brother Tahj Mowry was considered as a recurring Disney Channel star on original series and movies.

*Raven-Symoné

Those were my favorite Disney Channels stars as well. Also, I had a HUUUGE crush on Aly Michalka.

Written By: 80sfan on 06/08/17 at 9:38 pm

Whenever Raven said something weird on The View I would think to myself, "That's So Raven!"  ;D  ;D  ;D

Written By: mxcrashxm on 06/08/17 at 9:54 pm

All I've seen is that supposedly she's a registered Republican (but that's not confirmed) and that she attended George W. Bush's second inauguration in 2005. However, that doesn't necessarily mean she's a conservative (even though I don't really care at the end of the day).
I mainly have a thing for liberal women (not SJW liberal women though). However, a few conservative women are as they say "the bees knees" :D.
Oh, you know you're right. I got that mixed up with Republican for some reason only because people know most Republicans are conservative and vice versa.

Oh, That's nice! :) Would you go for women with colored hair?

Whenever Raven said something weird on The View I would think to myself, "That's So Raven!"  ;D  ;D  ;D
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 06/08/17 at 10:09 pm

Oh, That's nice! :) Would you go for women with colored hair?

Yeah, I like some females with blue hair, red hair, pink hair and mermaid hair. As long their hair isn't colored yellow or neon green or something along those lines I'm good ;D.

Written By: mxcrashxm on 06/08/17 at 10:23 pm

Yeah, I like some females with blue hair, red hair, pink hair and mermaid hair. As long their hair isn't colored yellow or neon green or something along those lines I'm good ;D.
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Yeah, me too!; however, I like girls with all hair colors.

Written By: Slim95 on 06/08/17 at 11:03 pm

Speaking of old Disney. Anyone remember this? It feels like yesterday I've seen this and it brings so much nostalgia.
kDgjD2DAUZ4

Written By: ZeldaFan20 on 06/08/17 at 11:26 pm

Damn all of these stars were so damn iconic. Today's Disney stars just don't compare

Speaking of old Disney. Anyone remember this? It feels like yesterday I've seen this and it brings so much nostalgia.
kDgjD2DAUZ4

Yeah I do, the feels...

Written By: ZeldaFan20 on 06/08/17 at 11:28 pm

Speaking about That's So Raven do you guys remember this episode ;D?
Za5fWpPvw1U

Written By: Slim95 on 06/08/17 at 11:30 pm

My favourites are the ones in bold. The rest were too new for me and I started losing some interest in Disney when they came around.

Written By: Slim95 on 06/08/17 at 11:31 pm

Za5fWpPvw1U

Yes haha I remember that song. And this one....  ;D ;D ;D
SmRmK3ncsv0

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 06/09/17 at 9:30 am

kDgjD2DAUZ4

I remember that. OMG, the feels....the memories.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 06/09/17 at 9:32 am

Za5fWpPvw1U

I literally remember watching that episode. LMAO, it's so cheesy but nostalgic.

Yes haha I remember that song. And this one....  ;D ;D ;D
SmRmK3ncsv0

Yeah, I remember this too ;D.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 06/09/17 at 9:34 am

My favourites are the ones in bold. The rest were too new for me and I started losing some interest in Disney when they came around.

Really? All of the people you didn't bold were on Disney Channel at the same time as the others you bolded.

Written By: nally on 06/09/17 at 11:38 am

LOL ;) So true, in more ways than one.

Written By: nally on 06/09/17 at 11:40 am

My favorite Disney Channel stars growing up were Hilary Duff, Raven Samone (obviously), Anneliese van der Pol, Orlando Brown, Kyle Massey, Kyla Pratt, Christy Carlson Romano, Ricky Ullman, Aly Michalka, Alyson Stoner, Brenda Song, Ashley Tisdale, Dylan & Cole Sprouse, and the Panabaker sisters. I don't know if I should count Tia and Tamera Mowry because Sister Sister was reruns, not original, but they did star in Twitches 1 & 2 which were DCOM's.

Good variety of choices there. O0

Their younger brother Tahj Mowry was considered as a recurring Disney Channel star on original series and movies.

Tahj also played a recurring character on Full House during seasons 5 through 8, 'Teddy', a friend of main character Michelle.

Written By: Slim95 on 06/09/17 at 1:29 pm

Really? All of the people you didn't bold were on Disney Channel at the same time as the others you bolded.

Incorrect. They were part of the era after That's So Raven. Which is seperate from the That's So Raven era (which is also seperate from the Lizzie McGuire era) 2005ish and after was too new and I lost interest.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 06/09/17 at 1:34 pm

Incorrect. They were part of the era after That's So Raven. Which is seperate from the That's So Raven era (which is also seperate from the Lizzie McGuire era) 2005ish and after was too new and I lost interest.

I'm sorry but I'm confused ???.

Written By: Slim95 on 06/09/17 at 1:43 pm

I'm sorry but I'm confused ???.

Lizzie McGuire era: 2000 - 2003
That's So Raven era: 2003 - 2005
Zack and Cody Era: 2005 - 2007

The ones not bolded are part of the zack and cody era and I don't relate to it as much as I do the eras before. What are you confused about? If you are confused about the dates, it is because this lasts until the production and filming of the shows ended and the merchandise, advertising, etc. of the show and shows similar to it. Mq96 already explained this.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 06/09/17 at 1:47 pm

The ones not bolded are part of the zack and cody era and I don't relate to it as much as I do the eras before. What are you confused about? If you are confused about the dates, it is because this lasts until the production and filming of the shows ended and the merchandise, advertising, etc. of the show and shows similar to it. Mq96 already explained this.

If you're talking about production of the shows then yeah you're correct.....otherwise, no.

Written By: Slim95 on 06/09/17 at 1:53 pm

If you're talking about production of the shows then yeah you're correct.....otherwise, no.

Reruns and never before seen episodes that were recorded long before they aired don't count... These are the seperate eras of Disney without no question. And I relate the most to stuff before 2005, which is why I bolded them.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 06/09/17 at 1:55 pm

Reruns and never before seen episodes that were recorded long before they aired don't count... These are the seperate eras of Disney without no question. And I relate the most to stuff before 2005, which is why I bolded them.

That's totally fair.

Written By: ZeldaFan20 on 06/09/17 at 7:38 pm

Yeah this seems pretty accurate. As I explained in my GA Nick vs Disney thread I think the overall peak in quality was the years 2002-2005, especially the 2003-2004 school year. Although the 2005-06 school year was still solid, it was the beginning of the end when High School Musical and Hannah Montana both premiered in early 2006. By Late 2006 (and no I'm not joking ;D) the channel was starting to decrease in quality with Lizzie, Proud Family, & Even Stevens reruns taken off the network, and shows like Raven, Kim Possible, & Phil coming to an end.

Now FWIW, I actually liked Zack & Cody, although mainly the original hotel series. I also would occasionally watch Wizards of Waverly Place and Cory in The House as well, but it was clear that I wasn't watching Disney Channel that regularly as I was in the early-mid 00's.

I think around 2008 was the last time I watched Disney channel, since then I'd only watch if I'm with my little cousins or nieces (notice I mentioned nieces, as DC's marketing since the late 00's has been primarily female based, not as inclusive as the mid 00's and before).

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 06/09/17 at 8:11 pm

Now FWIW, I actually liked Zack & Cody, although mainly the original hotel series. I also would occasionally watch Wizards of Waverly Place and Cory in The House as well, but it was clear that I wasn't watching Disney Channel that regularly as I was in the early-mid 00's.

Same here.

I think around 2008 was the last time I watched Disney channel, since then I'd only watch if I'm with my little cousins or nieces (notice I mentioned nieces, as DC's marketing since the late 00's has been primarily female based, not as inclusive as the mid 00's and before).

I stopped watching Disney Channel in 2010 for that reason and because I felt that the quality of shows just wasn't good.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 06/11/17 at 7:01 am

But let's be honest here, Mrs. Sweeney, despite all the Internet nostalgics saying she should be fired, is a goddamn genius. The High School Musical and Hannah Montana franchises alone made enough cash to buy your life a hundred times.

As much as we miss the old shows, the post-2006 shows made way more money for Disney than the pre-2006 shows ever did. Face facts, networks dont make shows for your enjoyment, they do it for money.

I agree with this statement.

Written By: Sir Rothchild on 06/11/17 at 12:20 pm

But let's be honest here, Mrs. Sweeney, despite all the Internet nostalgics saying she should be fired, is a goddamn genius. The High School Musical and Hannah Montana franchises alone made enough cash to buy your life a hundred times.

As much as we miss the old shows, the post-2006 shows made way more money for Disney than the pre-2006 shows ever did. Face facts, networks dont make shows for your enjoyment, they do it for money.

This goes for any television network, as Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network did the same with compromising their schedules.

Written By: mqg96 on 06/11/17 at 3:14 pm

2007 is when I retired from watching Disney Channel. After That's So Raven, Kim Possible, and American Dragon Jake Long ended. I only watched Phineas & Ferb on some occasions but I don't count 1 show that I could watch on both DC or XD as still watching the network regularly.

Written By: Slim95 on 06/11/17 at 3:21 pm

I watched a lot more Nick in the second half of the 2000s than Disney. Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide was my favourite and I watched that show until it ended and even after that.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 06/11/17 at 4:12 pm

I watched a lot more Nick in the second half of the 2000s than Disney. Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide was my favourite and I watched that show until it ended and even after that.

Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide was one of my favorite Nickelodeon shows growing up.

Check for new replies or respond here...