inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Does anyone remember this PlayStation 3 commercial?

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 06/16/17 at 9:14 pm

1cfdbw9paC0

This commercial is going to be 6 years old now (it's from 2011). Honestly, this is one of the best video game commercials of ALL-TIME!. It may not be "old school" or whatever but it's still awesome. I would love if I was in that room with those video game characters (some of them are iconic) :D. That room is so many video gamers wet dream ;D.

Some of you might be "old school" gamers but c'mon....you can't deny that this is a great commercial.

Does anyone else remember this commercial?

Subject: Re: Does anyone remember this PlayStation commercial?

Written By: Looney Toon on 06/17/17 at 2:15 pm

I like the more over-the-top kind of commercials. When the stuff within the commercial/trailer was wacky live action stuff or cartoon animated stuff along with the gameplay. Don't know why companies stopped doing this.

Subject: Re: Does anyone remember this PlayStation commercial?

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 06/17/17 at 2:57 pm

I like the more over-the-top kind of commercials. When the stuff within the commercial/trailer was wacky live action stuff or cartoon animated stuff along with the gameplay. Don't know why companies stopped doing this.

I know right. This was awesome. Oh well, times have changed (and so quickly :-\\).

Check for new replies or respond here...