inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Nasa to announce Aliens are real

Written By: John Titor on 06/25/17 at 3:05 pm

Hacking group claims NASA is about to announce ‘evidence of alien life’

Anon London
HUMANS are about to discover alien life, Nasa believes – according to the latest video from hacktivist group Anonymous.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/387898...vidence-video/

The hackers published YouTube clip which claims a Nasa scientist made the announcement at the last meeting of the US Science, Space and Technology committee.

Nasa reportedly says we are 'on the verge' of discovering alien life

Nasa reportedly says we are ‘on the verge’ of discovering alien life
It comes after Nasa’s Kepler space observatory discovered 219 “potential new worlds” in other solar systems.

Ten of the planets are “rocky” like the Earth and fall in their systems’ “Goldilocks zone” – so-called because it is not too hot or too cold for life to exist.

Trying to find the video of that announcement from the hackers

Subject: Re: Nasa to announce Aliens are real

Written By: SpyroKev on 06/25/17 at 3:12 pm

I always figured other life exists beyond us but damn. Life won't be the same.

Written By: 2001 on 06/25/17 at 3:17 pm

Sun News is an infamous tabloid that posts a lot of sensationalist stories (and even outright fake news). Seeing as the only sources for this Anon (4chan), Russia Today and other disreputable tabloids, I'd remain highly skeptical about this one.

Written By: superblyexhausted on 06/25/17 at 3:18 pm

That link doesn't work but I think that's for the better.

Written By: Sir Rothchild on 06/25/17 at 3:35 pm

The link doesn't work, which proves that The Sun is not worthy for actual news. Even with that, this thread sounds like it came from The History Channel (which has a show obsessed with aliens).

Written By: KatanaChick on 06/26/17 at 3:35 am

If life somewhere else was really proven, I imagine they'd keep it very hush-hush for a long time.

Written By: Elor on 06/26/17 at 4:17 am

If life somewhere else was really proven, I imagine they'd keep it very hush-hush for a long time.
Not necessarily. Alien life can mean they've found signs of some bacteria or algae on another planet which would be the most likely scenario anyway. It doesn't have to be sentient life. ;)

Check for new replies or respond here...