inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: All Major malls in America are getting renovated in 2017

Written By: John Titor on 07/01/17 at 8:07 pm

Some of the malls from the 90's owned by Simon malls are being renovated from the geometric green  and yellow patterns
to a more all white inside with see thru railings, They already started working on 2 malls in my area, looks 100% different.
Has simon changed any of the malls near you?  This does not apply to dead malls, or malls on the verge dying, they are not fixing those

The late 2016/2017 shift continues LOL

Written By: Dude111 on 07/01/17 at 8:10 pm

to a more all white inside with see thru railings, They already started working on 2 malls in my area, looks 100% different.

Yes garbage....... Its sad... They make it WORSE and no likely they will think its better....

Sickening what all Burger Kings have done in my area . Taken a beautiful family friendly lobby and made it into a piece of sterile trash! (Like a cafeteria -- No atmosphere @ all..... Bland and gross)

Subject: Re: All Major malls in America are getting renovated in 2017

Written By: John Titor on 07/02/17 at 10:51 am

Yes garbage....... Its sad... They make it WORSE and no likely they will think its better....

Sickening what all Burger Kings have done in my area . Taken a beautiful family friendly lobby and made it into a piece of  sterile trash! (Like a cafeteria -- No atmosphere @ all..... Bland and gross)

esp the brown!

Written By: Howard on 07/02/17 at 2:37 pm

Some of the malls from the 90's owned by Simon malls are being renovated from the geometric green  and yellow patterns
Has simon changed any of the malls near you?  This does not apply to dead malls, or malls on the verge dying, they are not fixing those

I don't really go to the malls that much anymore.

Written By: Sir Rothchild on 07/02/17 at 2:38 pm

I don't really go to the malls that much anymore.

Same. There's one mall that pretty much everyone goes to where I live, but it's an ordinary mall.

Written By: LyricBoy on 07/02/17 at 2:50 pm

I still like going to the mall and visiting the record store, then stopping off at Hot Sam for a pretzel, then Orange Julius for a nice refreshing drink. 

Written By: Slim95 on 07/02/17 at 2:55 pm

Sounds like it will look more futuristic. I like the white/silver clear look. Hopefully this will be like a new trend, and also for the love of all that is holy PLEASE let's get rid of the flat colourful look that has been popular for almost over 8 years now.  :P I know this won't go away any time soon because more logos are changing to this look, but hopefully not too long!

Written By: Howard on 07/02/17 at 3:06 pm

Same. There's one mall that pretty much everyone goes to where I live, but it's an ordinary mall.

I just mostly shop online from the comfort of my own home.

Written By: Dude111 on 07/02/17 at 3:23 pm

I used to love going to the mall in the 80s....... THE ARCADE WAS AWESOME!!!!!! (Frogger,Ms. Pacman,Doney Kong,etc)

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Written By: Sir Rothchild on 07/02/17 at 3:33 pm

I just mostly shop online from the comfort of my own home.

I usually just buy stuff from Amazon or go to certain stores (Walgreens and some delis).

Written By: Howard on 07/03/17 at 2:48 pm

I usually just buy stuff from Amazon or go to certain stores (Walgreens and some delis).

I shop online with stores such as Kohl's and Modells for things I need.

Check for new replies or respond here...