inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Kesha-Praying

Written By: Fearsword on 07/06/17 at 11:12 pm

v-Dur3uXXCQ
Kesha just dropped her comeback song and video. What do you all think of it? Definitely her most mature and meaningful song to date IMO

Subject: Re: Kesha-Praying

Written By: HeyJealousy on 07/06/17 at 11:37 pm

It's not that bad. I'm no bleeding-heart Kesha fan, it comes off as a tad bit sappy but somewhat effective nonetheless. I'm sure it'll dominate the radio airwaves in the following weeks though.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 07/07/17 at 12:14 am

I actually just watched/listened to this and came on here to see if anyone was talking about this song. I've never been a big fan of Kesha but "Praying" is a good, emotional and heartfelt song. I'm proud of her for dealing with such hardships and adversity in the past few years and being able to shine through all of it.

Written By: 80sfan on 07/07/17 at 12:39 am

I actually just watched/listened to this and came on here to see if anyone was talking about this song. I've never been a big fan of Kesha but "Praying" is a good, emotional and heartfelt song. I'm proud of her for dealing with such hardships and adversity in the past few years and being able to shine through all of it.

Unfortunately, there's still a lot of sexism in the music, and movie, industry.  :P

Check for new replies or respond here...