inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: All American Rejects are back

Written By: John Titor on 07/07/17 at 10:07 am

wow
2BsRrpW2vDc

Subject: Re: All American Rejects are back

Written By: 2001 on 07/07/17 at 10:20 am

Oh man, they were the sh*t back in the day! This is a great song!

Written By: Sir Rothchild on 07/07/17 at 11:15 am

At least rock and metal bands are making a comeback for the late 2010s. The mid 2010s sucked without them.  8-P

Written By: 2001 on 07/07/17 at 2:49 pm

At least rock and metal bands are making a comeback for the late 2010s. The mid 2010s sucked without them.  8-P

The mid-late 2010s have a good emo and punk revival going. It's mostly underground stuff, though. In the early 2010s, the 2000s bands were still releasing stuff even though most of it flopped commercially.  :(

Written By: HeyJealousy on 07/08/17 at 5:26 pm

The mid-late 2010s have a good emo and punk revival going. It's mostly underground stuff, though. In the early 2010s, the 2000s bands were still releasing stuff even though most of it flopped commercially.  :(

You know what they say: if it's underground today, it'll go mainstream in 5 years. Just wait.
Punk, or pop-punk, is long overdue for a major comeback to the mainstream and it might not happen until' the mid 2020s or so (or as soon as 2019/2020) but just wait.

Written By: Sir Rothchild on 07/09/17 at 4:40 pm

You know what they say: if it's underground today, it'll go mainstream in 5 years. Just wait.
Punk, or pop-punk, is long overdue for a major comeback to the mainstream and it might not happen until' the mid 2020s or so (or as soon as 2019/2020) but just wait.

Honestly, I don't care for punk to come back. I just want to listen to metal, even if it's underground at the moment.

Written By: 2001 on 07/10/17 at 11:25 am

Honestly, I don't care for punk to come back. I just want to listen to metal, even if it's underground at the moment.

Haha, metal won't ever be mainstream. You're right though, I did find some good metal and metalcore bands on Spotify.

Check for new replies or respond here...