inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: O.J. Simpson - Made in America

Written By: LyricBoy on 07/15/17 at 7:14 am

Has anybody here seen the ESPN docuseries? I know it came out a year or so ago, but am now watching it.

They interview plenty of the original players, although it seems that some of the figures such as Denise Brown Simpson, elected to not participate. (Nicole's sister Tanya did give extensive commentary though).

Pretty good show. Anybody here got opinions? ???

Subject: Re: O.J. Simpson - Made in America

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/15/17 at 7:18 am

Has anybody here seen the ESPN docuseries? I know it came out a year or so ago, but am now watching it.

They interview plenty of the original players, although it seems that some of the figures such as Denise Brown Simpson, elected to not participate. (Nicole's sister Tanya did give extensive commentary though).

Pretty good show. Anybody here got opinions? ???
I saw the mini series on OJ last year, this must be a different series?

Written By: LyricBoy on 07/15/17 at 7:29 am

Yeah there were at least two series last year. One was 'theatrical' and then this one is documentary in nature.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 07/15/17 at 9:10 am

Yeah there were at least two series last year. One was 'theatrical' and then this one is documentary in nature.

Yeah, that other one is "America Crime Story: The People vs. O.J. Simpson". "The People vs. O.J. Simpson" was not a documentary but a fictional reenactment of the whole murder and trial. Meanwhile, "O.J. Simpson: Made in America" is a documentary of his entire life. They got interviews from people who knew him and/or were close to him.

Written By: LyricBoy on 07/15/17 at 4:11 pm

I wonder how the TV networks and Webb sites like TMZ while handle things when The Juice is set loose later this year? ???

Check for new replies or respond here...